[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's a robot pretends to be attractive but "not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: l04he.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
l04he.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>it's a robot pretends to be attractive but "not social enough" episode
I have literal aspergers and I still get laid
>>
>>38525018
you got a big peen?
>>
>>38525042
It's average mang
>>
>>38525067
I demand a measurement for my curiosity to be appeased
>>
>>38525018
I can bet you are not more attractive than me shithead
>>
>>38525113
Then you get laid right? Because if not, I'm sorry to say you're average=ugly.
>>
>>38525018
I just pretend to be a robot.
>>
>>38525018
What degree of aspergers are we talking about here?
I am aspie and have a few friends but never tried to get laid
Even though I have above average height and penis
>>
>>38525325
Bad enough that I can't hold a job, my gf takes care of me and is about 6/10.
>>
>>38525628
How did you find a gf to take care of you?
>>
>>38525757
I live in a college town and my therapist told me to go out and socialize. I stood around awkwardly until a girl came and talked to me. Now I just stay at her apartment and play videogames all day, I did start doing pushups however.
>>
>>38525808
Well you are really lucky then
Did you have any problems when she approached you? Did you act awkward?
>>
>>38525808
>I stood around awkwardly until a girl came and talked to me
Teach me more about this technique.
>>
>>38525905
>Well you are really lucky then
I don't think so, other girls approached me as well but I just kind of ignored them with one word responses. This girl was really qt though so I just spoke my mind about society (it was a random topic but w/e).

Anyway the point of this thread is that you ugly fucks are in denial, you are not "above average" or 6/10. You are unattractive.
>>
>>38525018
Unless you're actively avoiding sex like I was from my teenage years to early 20s or are in a stupor, there is no way you can be a good-looking young person and not get laid. Girls will literally get you into situations to suck your dick so they can be your first.

Even girls like to be the ones to take innocence.
>>
>>38525966
Stand outside with a can of monster in your hand. Look at the floor every so often
>>
>>38525018
>it's a anon brags about having sex on r9k episode
stop, please..
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.