[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Gang raped twice in a year >She's happily snoring

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: Stacy.png (30KB, 970x350px) Image search: [Google]
Stacy.png
30KB, 970x350px
>Gang raped twice in a year
>She's happily snoring away right now

How can I feel bad for a stacy when she obviously wanted it?
>>
yeah it would be fun to have had a turn on her
>>
File: shoppingcucks.jpg (1MB, 2552x2496px) Image search: [Google]
shoppingcucks.jpg
1MB, 2552x2496px
>>38524872
well could have been worse, at least she didn't have to push a shopping cart
>>
>>38524872

>get gang raped first time
>get drunk again
>>
My sister has never been raped.

My sister also doesn't get drunk at parties and grind her cooch on guys then be surprised that they fucked her.
>>
What the fuck, she got drunk and gangraped once and that wasn't enough? She thought, I better get blackout drunk again, maybe I won't get gangraped THIS time!"
>>
I wish I could've been her.
>>
>>38524872
This is what happens when you redefine rape to mean "Any sex that I don't like".
>>
>>38524902
Cart pusher is my favorite job ive ever had desu
>>
>>38524872
I wish I believed this woman's environment was so bad that a bunch of dudes took her from the streets, pulled her into a secluded spot and raped her twice. I wish I could feel bad about it and sympathize but I find this really hard to believe.
>>
>>38524903
>>38524955
>>38524964
ummmmmm are you guys SERIOUSLY victim blaming in the current year? This is problematic. She's literally perfect and there's literally nothing she could have done to avoid this
>>
>>38525077
It unironically pisses me off that the sister calls the rapists "boys" though. Rapists are animals, they should be shot as if they were bears or wolves.
>>
File: 1479207568353.jpg (29KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
1479207568353.jpg
29KB, 640x519px
>>38524872
>the #1 sexual fantasy for women is being raped
>complain when it actually happens

really makes you think, huh?
>>
>>38525151
Because the guys she love didn't rape her.
>>
Feels so fucking good to be a big enough loser to never get invited to normalfag parties. They laugh because I'm weird. I laugh because they get raped.
>>
File: ?.png (549KB, 944x720px) Image search: [Google]
?.png
549KB, 944x720px
>>38524872
>sow gets gang raped
>happily snoring
who woulda thunk it
>>
>>38525168
>The filename is a piggo

WHAT SORCERY IS THIS
>>
>>38525164
>only way to be social is to get wasted with horny strangers
>>
It's obviously yet another case of teen whore pretends it's rape when family finds out about the 12BBC gangbang
>>
>>38524872
>I will make sure to give her the biggest hug ever
The story is fake or these reddot fucker don't know how to deal with traumatized people.

Well done reddot.
>>
>get so shitfaced that men are able to forcibly hold you down and gangrape you
>one week later go to another gathering of untrustworthy men and get shitfaced enough to be gangraped again
>>
>>38525210
Reddit hasn't been filtered for over a year dude
>>
>>38525164
Why do normies have such low standards for friends?
>>
>>38525218
To learn from your mistakes you must first accept that it was a mistake, which is victim blaming somehow.
>>
>>38525219
That's not the point, all reddot stories are fake.
>>
To be completely fair, this is victim blaming. If I walk out into compton and get shot by niggers, it's my fault for walking onto compton but it's still the nigger's fault for fucking murder.
>>
>>38525257
What do you want people to tell you if that happens?

Certain social situations are the equivalent of running straight into a fire, you didn't start the fire but you sure as hell ran into it like a dumbass.
>>
>>38525317
to tell me? nothing, but maybe having an area of niggers who freely murder should be addressed?
>>
File: 1497338120735.png (119KB, 494x471px) Image search: [Google]
1497338120735.png
119KB, 494x471px
>>38525419
>2017
>using the n-word
>>
>>38525240
This faggot I knew tried to rape me once.
Invited me to a party, said I was the only person who didn't ditch, I felt bad for him, we got hammered, he tried holding me down and shoved his tongue in my mouth.
After soundly kicking his ass, running out of the place, and sleeping in my locked car over night, I cut contact with him, anyone associated with him, and now I don't go to parties anymore.
I liked parties, but I like not getting raped up my ass more.
>>
>>38525673
that's what u get for being a faggot
>>
File: 1444972331384.png (13KB, 640x712px) Image search: [Google]
1444972331384.png
13KB, 640x712px
>>38524955

same.

high five for also having an unraped sister! redditors BTFO!
>>
>>38525727
Yeah, I'm a real faggot, I just consider throwing men across a room, running away, and hiding from them for years to be really hot foreplay.
>>
File: IMG_2762.jpg (99KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2762.jpg
99KB, 500x500px
>>38524872
Being gang raped is so rare, it's a small chance that it'll happen once. You don't fuckin get gang raped twice. She was the dumpster in two consensual gangbangs, that's why none of the boys are in custody. They gave her some weed and a little alcohol, maybe a pill or two and after she was good and high, she wanted the train. She has a reputation for letting a whole crew of guys have her after you give her a couple shots, that's why it's happened twice.
>Dude, you give Stacy a little liquor and a little weed, bro she'll suck you and all your friends up.
That's why she feels like she can say she was gang raped. They loosened her up with a few substances. But she has enough of a conscience to not accuse them of rape so she does nothing about it.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.