[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that there is an afterlife for robots only, the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: 514132131.jpg (258KB, 725x483px) Image search: [Google]
514132131.jpg
258KB, 725x483px
Daily reminder that there is an afterlife for robots only, the only way to get there is to live your life to the end. if you kill yourself you are just reincarnated as another robot.
>>
>>38524832
>afterlife full of robots
Not sure what you're going for here but that seems worse than regular life.
>>
>Daily reminder that there is an afterlife for robots only, the only way to get there is to live your life to the end. if you kill yourself you are just reincarnated as another robot.
do you have a single fact to back that up?
>>
thank god I'm a coward then
>>
>>38524832
Perhaps the same could be said by MOST religions.
>>
>implying there is escape
>implying we aren't living in an eternally recurring hell

Hope you enjoy your lives, because you're going to be repeating it again
>>
>>38524956
Other "religions" can't explain the spiritual essence /r9k/ has
>>
You gotta live your entire life and die of natural causes to go on to the next stage
>>
>>38524986
And if I don't want to go onto this next stage? What if I want to cease to exist forever?
>>
File: Dracula1_small.jpg (247KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Dracula1_small.jpg
247KB, 600x800px
>>38524973
What is /r9k/? A miserable little pile of robots!
>>
>>38524832
So mass shooters who end up killing themselves in the end just reincarnate as mass shooters again? What eternal badasses. Just have to avoid getting shot by a cop or disarmed by a bystander and you're good.
>>
>>38524832
Afterfag here
>lived life 20 times already
>most incarnations was normie
>Chad/Stacy are actually low level souls we give to first timers to experience life
>Lately my mentor decided I was experienced enough to go full robot
>Told me it was tough but I had no idea what I'm getting into
>+3000% suffering comparing to most normie types
>I'm supposed to go for 70 years and that counts as easy more (after 40/50 incarnations you're supposed to do 110 in robot years)
>tfw hope I make it then I'm taking one step back to cyborg because this shit is too intense I don't care how many points you get for it in the academy
>>
File: lol.png (191KB, 1276x1632px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
191KB, 1276x1632px
>>38525016

You steal men's GFs and make them bump your threads!
>>
>an afterlife for robots only
You mean Hell, right?
>>
>>38525118

Life is an experiment. They're trying to test just how much the soul can take. You're right you first start off this planet on easy mode, then it gets harder every life time. Someone is playing a little game with us.
>>
Keep your 3rd eye opened. The more you (((see))) in this world, the more you'll understand what is really going on and why.
>>
>>38525182
I think they're doing us for our own good but Idk when I'm out here I don't have much recollection of the spirit world.
>>
>>38525182
Did you really take a greentext on 4ch seriously? For shame, anon.
>>
>>38524832
Isn't that a picture of a mycenaean temple?
>>
>>38525263
lurk moar newfiggy and come back after you learn what afterfags are
>>
File: old bold pepe punch.jpg (258KB, 658x501px) Image search: [Google]
old bold pepe punch.jpg
258KB, 658x501px
>>38524932
blessed are the meek
>>
File: knossos.jpg (268KB, 1200x830px) Image search: [Google]
knossos.jpg
268KB, 1200x830px
>>38525272
its the ''knossos'' on heraklion, greece.
is the op from greece?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.