[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>add robot on discord when intoxicated >end up flirting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1490482548507.png (14KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1490482548507.png
14KB, 300x250px
>add robot on discord when intoxicated
>end up flirting with them
>end up talking about a lot of sexual things like me being their cock slave to do whatever they want to
>morning after regret doing all of that
>remove them
>repeat cycle the next time I'm drunk and horny

I'm sorry robots, I'm a disgusting woman and you all deserve better.
>>
either get on my dick-or get the fuck out, the choice is your's. but let me tell u slut. u ghost me one more time and it's time to git gud. you're horny, oh yea u iz, did u think about landing doing the splits & crawling? i'm the lyfe of the party
>>
>>38524610
Eh see you around then
>>
>>38524610
Hahahaha this is the fembot version of what stacys do

Don't worry about it too much, just don't make a habit of it if you have regretted it. The small burst of attention isn't worth it if it makes you feel like shit the next day
>>
>>38524610
Hey what is your discord tag?
>>
>>38525867
I feel bad because it's stringing them along for a night and giving them false hope when I just want to get off before I sleep.

>>38525971
Nothing would come of it.
>>
>>38526016
Come on, just give me your discord tag and we can talk
>>
>>38526060
What are you expecting to come of this?
>>
>>38526138
I just want to talk with you
>>
>>38526188
And I don't want anyone recognizing me through my tag.
>>
>>38526478
Is there any way in which i can talk with you?
>>
>>38526531
If you're not willing to post your tag first then anonymously online.
>>
>>38526588
Cumail#3240
>>
Wait a minute... that was you??
>>
>>38524610
p-please add zambz#6205
>>38526619
heng deg cumail
>>
>>38526923
Nei du
>>
sic#9475
i'm tryna respect you and care for you
>>
is there a discord for robots
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.