[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Favourite" mass murderer thread/ discussion: my thoughts,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_0072.jpg (956KB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0072.jpg
956KB, 4032x3024px
"Favourite" mass murderer thread/ discussion: my thoughts, Elliot obviously was on the spectrum and probably (who am I kidding) had co-morbid narcissistic personality problems. Cho appears to have been the most skilled at purpatrating his plan, he seemed like a deeply troubled individual, just by reading up on him it seems his problems were deeply rooted and in my uneducated opinion he was far more gone than the supreme gentleman, his family and "friends" described him as basically mute and he supposedly had some form of autism as well as severe depression. Elliot and Dylan seem the most "normal" of the mass murderer clique to me when compared to the others like Lanza and that forgettable nut with the orange hair. They just seem like a bunch of angry teenage boys with Dylan obviously having depression, oh yeah and failed plan
>>
File: 1480667332685.jpg (39KB, 700x495px) Image search: [Google]
1480667332685.jpg
39KB, 700x495px
this is /ourguy(girl)/
>>
>>38524283
>brony
>transgender
>made edgy Sonic-tier OCs of a children's show
>had friends and a small but active fanbase on youtube
>killed 3 people, meaning he isn't even a mass murderer
fuck off faggot
>>
>>38524272
Are you the guy that claims to be 1/16 jewish 2/8 asian 1/16 spic 1/16 white 1/16 black 4/12 dumbass?
>>
File: ddd40afd682c5c11fc20eb906925c8a7.jpg (227KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
ddd40afd682c5c11fc20eb906925c8a7.jpg
227KB, 1280x960px
Dylann is a cutie.
>>
>>38525428
Who was taking these nice pictures of him and how do I get a friend like that
>>
File: 0000 kaz.jpg (31KB, 255x334px) Image search: [Google]
0000 kaz.jpg
31KB, 255x334px
>>38524272
Highly underrated shooter: Steven Kazmierczak, count quite low (5), but had cool tattoos.
Shot up Northern Illinois University in 2008. The
>forgettable nut with the orange hair
actually applied at NIU (with a picture with him and a Lama).
As far as if Kaz was normal? He hid it very well, but underneath not very normal.
>>
>>38525615
Roof had no friends and used a tripod for the pics. He created a website where he posted his mediapackage (pics and manifesto). Website was taken down but there is a copy (with some pics missing).
Get a friend like that: Go to Indiana.
>>
File: Jews.jpg (135KB, 644x433px) Image search: [Google]
Jews.jpg
135KB, 644x433px
>>38525428
>Dylann is a cutie.
good taste
>>
>>38524272
I think Seung-Hui went through a psychotic episode when he shot up VTech. Thinking how very ill he was, it's quite impressive what he pulled off (body count and planning wise).
Sadly he sent his media package to the media instead of posting it himself (like the Columbine tards). I really would like to have more material from Seung-Hui.

>oh yeah and failed plan
Yep, and they experienced shooter fatigue. Where they were just roaming the school without doing much. The thrill of killing wears off I guess.
>>
File: ClEgXcZVEAERm7P.jpg (121KB, 901x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ClEgXcZVEAERm7P.jpg
121KB, 901x1200px
>>38525854
I would have been his friend and helped him take pictures of himself.

>>38525994
I really really like his hair and fashion sense.
>>
>>38526101
It still confuses me that he dressed effay as fuck on an average day according to the pictures, yet he wears pajamas and a tank top in his gun-testing videos and wore a gym sweatshirt and blue jeans the day he shot up a church and initially planned to shoot himself
>>
File: 000 roof.jpg (89KB, 750x982px) Image search: [Google]
000 roof.jpg
89KB, 750x982px
>>38525428
>>38525994
>>38526101
You should go to Tumblr.
Here have another one. Before the bowlcut he liked to experiment with his hair.
>>
>>38526217
To be fair, why get blood on your nice clothes?

>>38526226
I've been on tumblr but they're a little strange there. I like to fawn over Dylann but I wouldn't write self insert fan fiction that ships me with him. Are there any other pics of him with different hair styles?
>>
>>38526217
There are rumours that now on death row the only thing he talks about is his prison jumpsuit. How it is not faded or shit. (The stripes. You can look it up.)
Roof def. has a diagnosis of ASD and probably is also psychotic.
I recommend watching his FBI interview. He's not all there.
https://youtu.be/JKRoFoy_Hpc
>>
>>38526226
truecrime Tumblr shit is good for finding pictures and media relating to murderers but you have to sift through the flower crowns and fanfics
>>38526301
>"Did you like to wear black clothes and stuff a lot?"
>"Black is a nice color... for clothes (laughing)"
why was he so based
>>
>>38524272
Is pic related? I know a guy with blue walls and a shotgun. You?
>>
>>38524283
No joke, I look exactly like him
>>
>>38526428
>"Did you like to wear black clothes and stuff a lot?"
>"Black is a nice color... for clothes (laughing)"
FBI also made a comment about 22s.
I'm assuming he ment the 22 hole doc Martens? Roof would have no fucking idea what that is. And 22s? Fuck nobody wears these, too high.
>>
File: dean corll.jpg (14KB, 238x393px) Image search: [Google]
dean corll.jpg
14KB, 238x393px
Dean Corll

>classic psychopath
>was outwardly charming and kind
>homosexual who targeted young men
>before he started killing, his family owned a candy factory, which he worked at
>he later came to be known as the "Candy Man" because he gave local children free candy
>the backroom of the family business became a hangout spot for local boys
>which was where he met his firs accomplice- David Brooks
>Corll groomed Brooks, supporting him like a paternal or older brother-like figure. Corll always gave Brooks money or a place to stay when he needed it. In time, a sexual relationship developed, Corll performing oral sex on Brooks in return for gifts.
>Brooks walked in on Corll with two boys tied up to his bed and was promised a car to keep quiet
>he was later offered $200 for every boy he lured to Corll's apartment
>Corll had a number of addresses through the years he was active (1970-1973). The victim was lured to his home with promises or drugs or a party and then stripped naked, tied up, raped and tortured and then strangled or shot
>bodies were buried in any one of four places: a rented boat shed, one of two beaches or in the woods
>he also had a second accomplice- Elmer Henley. It's thought he was originally going to be a victim, but Corll made the same offer he initially gave to Brooks. He declined it at first, but later came back when his family was struggling financially.

There's a lot more to the story. It's highly interesting, especially the way that he was finally taken down. I'd suggest reading up on it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dean_Corll

In an English class I took years ago, we were given about what makes a hero, with an example to go along with it. I wanted to have some fun with it, so I chose to write about Dean Corll. I shit you not, I got an A on that essay.
>>
>>38527032
*we were given an essay prompt
>>
>>38527032
>"Favourite" mass murderer thread/ discussion.
>>Corll had a number of addresses through the years he was active (1970-1973).

>The FBI defines mass murder as murdering four or more persons during an event with no "cooling-off period" between the murders.

Are you serious?
>>
>>38527302
take what you can get anon, it's close enough and this thread has barely any posts. if you don't like my post then post something better. ;^]
>>
>>38527690
Postet lots. Fuck off.
>>
>>38527821
stay mad bb :^)

original original ur a faget original
>>
Brevik is far more respectable than the "tfw no gf" types like Elliot Rodger. If he grew up in 1950s Norway I think he would've become a well adjusted man. It was only through desensitisation to the shit modern world we live in that he did what he did.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.