[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How difficult is it to OD on poppy seed tea? I have panic disorder

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 1500625150332.jpg (132KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
1500625150332.jpg
132KB, 620x465px
How difficult is it to OD on poppy seed tea? I have panic disorder and agoraphobia and am ready to check out.
>>
Are you looking for an escape or are you looking to die?
>>
>>38524555
>Are you looking for an escape or are you looking to die?
Either one.
>>
>>38524570
I recommend just doing drugs instead of killing yourself, my life has actually been manageable for the past year because of them. They even motivated me to get a job.

If you want to kill yourself don't use poppy tea. Either use fentanyl or a gun.
>>
>>38524618
How get lots of fentanyl
>>
>>38524618
How do you get high off a gun?
>>
>>38524646
Order it online. Its very easy to do. If you really want to have a fun death, drink, do heroin, and do xanax at the same time
>>
>>38524685
I've done heroin many times. I've tried to kill myself with it but once you're a full blown addict it's tough to afford enough to kill.

I've done fentanyl too and it's good. Do I need tor
>>
>>38524726
Xanax does not mix with alcohol and heroin. If you take enough of each you will not wake up. Yes you will need tor.
>>
>>38524750
Oddly enough I can find heroin no problem but hardly ever hear of anyone with bars. Only done them a few times. With heroin. Not alcohol.

I've considered tor before. Maybe I'll finally try it
>>
If you buy 5lbs of normal potency seeds and if you have no tolerance, make tea out of all of it and reduce it down via evaporation (but don't boil it because that decomposes the alkaloids) and drink it all, you'll probably die
>>
>>38525103
Does it feel like heroin
>>
>>38525153
you probably mean injecting heroin.
the "injection" part is more important than the "heroin" part because this is what gives the mythical rush.
so no. you can eat heroin and it'll probably feel about the same (adjusting for dosage difference) as PST
>>
>>38525181
I have snorted smoked and injected. Of course IV is like 10x as strong as snorting or smoking.

Can this drink be compared to snorting or smoking?
>>
>>38524618
This guy has the right idea. Just get wasted every day. It's a time honored classic way to pass what's left of your shitty life.

It won't help you solve your problems, quite the opposite. But, let's be real, you weren't going to solve those problems anyways.
>>
>>38525370
I don't know because I don't have experience with any of these drugs but oral ROA is oral ROA. The least rush, the least addiction potential, slowest onset, etc etc so probably no. But at the end of the day it's all opiates so the general flavor will be similar.
>>
>>38524555
Same thing desu
>un checked trips
Nice digits anon
>>
I found the body of a guy who OD'd freshman year. It wasn't just the poppy seeds though. He had heart and liver problems.
>>
where are you people getting these poppy seeds? the ones i got didnt work. how do you prepare it?
>>
its not that strong, use lime to extract the alks and dont use more then a kg unless u wanna get die ;)
>>
>>38525544
you have to get unwashed seeds. the best place to find them is online. Many sites for this.
>>
>>38525453
Can it be reduced without damaging it into something less fluid, more paste/goo. Solid in any way. Because then I could smoke it.

Smoking poppy seeds sounds like the most retarded fucking thing i have ever considered doing. But it isnt actually
>>
the recipe:
1. soak poppy seed in lemon or lime juice (not lemonade, has to be pure juice for the acidity) my favourite brand is 'yupik' from amazon but you can use whatever u want. 500g is a good dose

im a sicentist so i know what im saying 2 so listen up 2 this recipe

after 15 minutes add 2 cups cold water to the seed, stire it up a bunnch and wait a few min

now u make first extraction and strain out all the liquid. re-add a bit more lemon juice and let it soak. you can make a weaker tea later using the spen sesed

now u drink the nasty lemonade-tea and puke!!! add a lot of sugar 2 make it taste bettterifu like and keep in mind it can take a while 2 kick in
>>
>>38525612
I tried this but fucked it up because I didn't know heat decomposed the alkaloids. Yet, it probably would have failed even if I did it properly, because making a smokeable poppy seed extract requires a lot of chemistry to work, it's not practical. I don't think it can be done that easily but go ahead and try it
>>
>>38525671
>'yupik' from amazon
doesn't even exist
>>
>>38525754
sir u have extreme autism
>>
>>38525782
explain

Amazon the website? Yupik the alaskan native peoples? brand of poppy seeds or lemon juice or lime juice? be clear so people can understand your post
>>
>>38525782
Try searching yupik on amazon, nothing fucking shows up except for some books and clothes.
>>
I pray for you kiddo
>>
>>38526299
This. Suicide is never the right answer. I can only hope OP decides not to do it and figures out some way to enjoy this crazy experience called life...
>>
he probably wont die but at least he'll be high as fuck
>>
File: Smug Wojak.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Wojak.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>38524193
You can check out any time you like...

Let me know the answer, p-please.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.