[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw poisonous drama whore who's so wrapped up in my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Tenshi no 3P.jpg (74KB, 660x350px) Image search: [Google]
Tenshi no 3P.jpg
74KB, 660x350px
>tfw poisonous drama whore who's so wrapped up in my own pain that I cause endless stress and heartache for others

I'm a bad person
>>
>>38523979
let me guess, bpd?
>>
>>38523979
It is like pottery though?

The good people will naturally draw away from you, while the really bad ones will keep trying to be involved with you. So in the end it becomes birds of a feather flock together.
>>
>>38524012
Correct.

>>38524012
Wait... you're saying I'm a bad person? Just because I say I'm a bad person whenever I'm mentally flogging myself doesn't give you the right to say the same, or view things in such a black and white manner.
>>
>>38524157
>"I'm a bad person"
>Wait... you're saying I'm a bad person?
>Just because I say I'm a bad person...

I already feel sorry for the "others" you've vaguely mentioned.
>>
>>38524157
You're objectively a bad person because you're hurting others by doing things you know are destructive.
>>
>>38523979
>tfw bpd but male so there is literally no one left to cause pain to because they all abandoned me

I just want a BPD gf to be a shitty person with
>>
>>38524381
I have the right to say whatever I want to about myself, I am 22 years old and have known myself for 22 years. You've barely known me for 22 minutes, you don't know who I am, I have a lot of good qualities and I have done a lot of good things

>>38524420
I know I'm poison
But I wasn't always this way
I used to be the kindest and sweetest person you could find anywhere
I miss that person
>>
>>38524516
Everyone has the right to think and say whatever they want. Yes, even you broken BPD whores.

If you tell me you're a bad person, then I'm going to roll with it. Next time, talk about your good points in the thread OP instead of some pity party stuff.
>>
File: Facebook-c50cf6.png (67KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
Facebook-c50cf6.png
67KB, 500x300px
>>38524516
Remember where you are roastie. If you want sugercoat go to reddit.

>le two personalities meme
>>
>>38524157
>fishing for compliments on /r9k/

>oh im so ugly
>no you're not ugly don't say that

>oh im so ugly
>yes, you certainly are
>WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT ME? REEEEEEEEEEEEE

fuck off and unironically kill yourself
>>
File: Tenshi-3P.jpg (2MB, 2429x1741px) Image search: [Google]
Tenshi-3P.jpg
2MB, 2429x1741px
>>38524699
>>38524748
>>38524778
You are all completely misunderstanding my point
You aren't using logic or putting thought into your posts
You're just turning off your brains and dogpiling me like some kind of angry mob
Go fuck yourselves
Seriously
You're the bad ones
Not me
I'm not perfect
but I don't purposely be cruel to others just to satisfy some kind of dark desire within me to see others burn and hurt and writhe on the ground
the world is cold
the world is dark
i will never be safe
and people like you
are
the
reason
why
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.