[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>born a straight man >born with a small penis If there

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2665.jpg (271KB, 658x501px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2665.jpg
271KB, 658x501px
>born a straight man
>born with a small penis

If there is something that made this world...
I want to kill it. I want to destroy it.
How do you take revenge when the one responsible is something vague and out of reach like life itself or some kind of cosmic being.

It feels so empty. You don't have a target to hate.
>>
>>38523916
>how do i take revenge on the one responsible
you don't. you sit there and suffer like you were made to do.
hey, maybe if you do it enough they allow you to have a better life next time.
>>
Define small penis mate (in centimetres)
>>
>>38523949
>next time

This is one of my biggest fears.
If you read about the world, you begin to see that life tends to recycle. That's what it does. It kills and gives birth all the time. Actually we might be in an infinite chain of universes. This might not even be the first.

I just hope it doesn't do it with consciousness too.
I want to go away.
>>
>>38524014

12 cm erect.
>>
>>38524110
You still might get some action mate. Be a smooth player, pic a good position where they don't see your dick. If you are fat, loose it so you can insert your dick and finger them while you fuck. They won't even notice you have small dick.
>>
The closest you can get is killing any women who reject you for it. But that isn't really the same, is it? Those women wouldn't be doing anything wrong. They're not any worse people than you or I would be for rejecting a woman because of her floppy 10 inch labia.

I'm sorry anon, I am in the same predicament as you. Life is cruel.
>>
>>38524095
This is one of my fears as well, but with each life getting progressively worse than the previous one.
>>
>>38524095
>this is one of my biggest fears
I know, that's why I said it.
See you next time.
It's 11.7 don't lie to the nice anon.
>>
>>38524209

I have no desire to do that at all, I don't hate women or think they would be wrong if they reject me for it. As you said, it's only natural.

It just feels so weird. With a bully for example it's easy, you just want to beat up and torture the fucker. But when you feel life itself has wronged you, who do you hate? Yourself? Your parents for giving birth to you? God? It's so unsatisfying.
>>
>>38524334
>But when you feel life itself has wronged you, who do you hate? Yourself? Your parents for giving birth to you? God? It's so unsatisfying.

You're really not going to like the answer.

To get back as life, you must overcome the disadvantage dealt to you. A dick is a means to an end, and the size is more a matter of attractiveness.

All this anger and bitterness should be channeled into improving your physique and sociability. There are a ton of books on socializing, body language, and what makes an attractive person.

All that being said, when you're depressed it's not so easy to do anything remotely conscientious so you may as well just give up.
>>
>>38524095

I'm hoping for the opposite actually.

Hopefully I won't be a robot next time.
>>
>>38524110
You're like 1/2 an inch below the average dude, its not that big of a deal.
>>
Accept transhumanism as your lord and saviour.
At first we'll get the medical treatments needed to extend life up to hundreds of years. Within that timeframe it will become possible to reconfigure the body (and perhaps unwanted aspects of the mind) alltogether. All you really need with that path is patience. If you're sceptical about the possibilities of this happening try to devote your life to helping the cause by getting into medicine or computer technology, or aquiring wealth you can donate to those who do.
It's the only way
>>
>>38524179
>>38524681

>I actually went to the urologist
>told him
>he said it's the average in the country
>said it to my three friends (inb4 normie get out ree)
>they all said it's fine
>STILL don't believe
>STILL want to kill myself

If I somehow get a gf. If I make it.
If I hear "is that it" or "is it in yet"...
I think I'm going to kill myself or mentally break.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.