[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"text only for logistics. act stoic." I can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1460971277189.png (10KB, 604x608px) Image search: [Google]
1460971277189.png
10KB, 604x608px
>"text only for logistics. act stoic."
I can't help but think this advice has fucked me over so many times.
>>
bumperino anyone else know the feelerino?

If you only said more some other guy wouldn't have taken that girl you had your eye on.

I feel like if you only autistically text logistics and shit and never bother with any small talk you come off as an uninterested player.
>>
>>38523818
To text or not to text? It's a tough choice, and I think it depends on who you're talking to. Some girls will find it bothersome, hell, some consider it a red flag, if you text everyday, some want you to stay in contact as much as possible, even if all you're saying is inane shit like "did you enjoy x?"
>>
>>38524879
It was a girl that actually added ME on facebook. The like a month later she has a boyfriend. Fuck.

I think I'll just text how a normally text my good friends, but the only conscious effort I'll make moving forward is to not communicate neediness or betaness.
>>
>>38523818
If a girl is not into you, it is plainly obvious and you should leave it alone. I can't believe I had to explain that.
>>
>>38525177
>If a girl is not into you, it is plainly obvious
Wrong. Women think fucking signals do something, and forget to hand you a manual.
>>
>>38525149
When you say text, do you mean over the phone, or through facebook messenger?
>>
>>38525389
fb messenger originalamente
>girl I have mutual friends with randomly adds me on fb
>meet her in person and she's easy too talk to
>have just a few simple conversations on fb because "just text for logistics"
>next time i see her in person she says she can't hang out because she's going to hang out with her new boyfriend

I can't help but think I may have had a bang at least if I didn't text (fb message) like such a stick in the mud.
>>
>>38525487
I wouldn't think about it too much for now. Trying to ask a girl out on a date while she has a bf doesn't look too good. Be cool though, don't burn bridges..

Also, facebook really doesn't mean too much in my experience, although her being easy to talk to in person is certainly a good sign. A girl that'll keep a conversation going with you (ie she brings up new topics) is interested in you at some level.
>>
>>38526126
>Also, facebook really doesn't mean too much in my experience
I hadn't even met her before. She creeped out mutual friend's facebook and saw a post I was tagged in. She definitely saw us out and about though.

How should I act towards her moving forward? Ignore completely, or build rapport until a fall out?
>>
>>38526365
Hmm, that is odd, I've never had that happen so I can't say I know what she's thinking. It definitely gives the impression she's interested. Have you talked to the mutual friend about her?
>>
>>38525149
>girl added you
>not talking her up
LOW T
O
W
T
>>
>>38526365
Put her on the back burner. Be cordial, but don't treat her any better than an acquaintance you don't really care about. Keep being active and chat with other girls.

Don't expect anything from this girl and don't do anything for her. She could be in a relationship for a long time, or she could be one of those whores who breaks up with her bf and has a new bf the next morning.
>>
>>38526536
but that god damn redpill bull shit says to keep text/msg to logistics only so I erred on the side of caution, besides a few small messages here and there about shared interests.

>>38526519
Yea, and he says she was definitely interested by the impression she gave him when they were talking about me briefly.
>"hey I know this great guy he's really athletic"
>>
>>38526606
>cont.

So the next time I saw her I asked her to grab beers with us a few times and each time she said she was going to do something with the new boyfriend. We're talking like days before I saw her again. Although the first and only time we hung out she mentioned she was seeing a guy and that he really wasn't ideal because he had kids (even though she's a single mom herself). The impression I got is that she was desperate for affection/a boyfriend.
>>
>>38526661
>cont.

Also, the guy is objectively uglier than me. She's a head turner herself.
>>
>>38526606
>redpill
you mean that hook up garbage?
you're confusing the redpill with the redditpill
>>
>>38526697
Yea. The fundamentals are good but I shouldn't have followed them to a T like an autist.
>>
>>38526661
>she's a single mom herself
Abort dude. Especially with the rest of the story. At best, she's trying to use the other dude as leverage, which is a horrible sign. She's not desperate for affection, she's desperate for attention and validation.
>>
>>38526888
I know.....I just wanted a practice girlfriend and a practice son for a little while. The son is adorable and I got a glimpse of something I'd like for myself one day. I figured may as well get some practice in while I wait for the real thing. Male branch swinging?
>>
I don't expect anything from anyone, so I don't put any efforts into my texts anyway.
If I receive a text and answering it would require a little bit of imagination or conversational skills, I just stop responding.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.