[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Life is not an adventure. >Great ideals are all scams.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: game over.gif (577KB, 500x498px)
game over.gif
577KB, 500x498px
>Life is not an adventure.
>Great ideals are all scams.
>Ideal Love Is fake.
>Heroism is not rewarding and stupid.
>Depression isn't "artistic".
>Excitment and giggles last less than a flash.
>Tiredness doesn't go away with sleeping.
>Every day looks like the day before.
>People don't care about you or anyone in general.
>Everything good, eventually kills you.
>You're only beginning a life of boredoom.

How do ones unswallows the black pill robots?
>>
>>38523382
Don't be such a bitch.
>>
Yes life is shit. Anything else you wanna share, captain obvious?
>>
>>38523382
Internalize a societally accepted delusion. There is a lot to be gained from giving up on the concept of truth and rather focusing your energy on crafting an "identity".
>>
>>38523382
Learn to give the finger to the world, don't be afraid of your feelings of hatred, learn to love yourself, and make what is pitiful in yourself... great
>>
>>38523382
I don't agree with all of that but I blame women for people thinking this way.
They are the ones who decided to break the nuclear family and pursue hedonism and false gods.
>>
>>38523382
kek, goddamn OP your life must be real shitty
>>
>>38523382
>not being an existentialist
>not seizing life with your own hands and forcing it to your will
>actually wanting to spend all day moping about how life isn't fair and your animes lied to you
>not struggling against the absurd nature of the universe by imposing your own sense of meaning on reality
>>
lol coming to this board is so fun. you are such a huge loser OP. Kys.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.