[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it okay, that I am attracted only to girls with darkness inside?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 5nEZ4po.png (1MB, 1372x1212px) Image search: [Google]
5nEZ4po.png
1MB, 1372x1212px
Is it okay, that I am attracted only to girls with darkness inside? Like junkies, sociopaths, hoes, with mental or ordinary diseases. Why do I like them so much?
>>
File: 1499878526300.jpg (132KB, 630x910px) Image search: [Google]
1499878526300.jpg
132KB, 630x910px
>>38522145

>TFW can't even get mentally ill gf
>>
>>38522145
You might just be really boring and the mentally ill girls you get used by add some excitement to your life
>>
>>38522258
I am attracted to them, but they don't want to date me, though.
>>
It' called white knight syndrome

AKA Captain Save-A-Ho
>>
>>38522463
But I don't want to save them. I want to touch the dark inside them.
>>
File: Two-faceEckhart.jpg (50KB, 495x298px) Image search: [Google]
Two-faceEckhart.jpg
50KB, 495x298px
>>38522224
You can still turn into a super-villain.

Thats not you? Are?
>>
>>38522145
>Is it okay, that I am attracted only to girls with darkness inside? Like junkies, sociopaths, hoes, with mental or ordinary diseases. Why do I like them so much?

Because you never had to deal with an actual mentally ill girl
>>
>>38522145
Low self esteem.
Of rouse this isn't an original reply.
>>
>>38522689
I had. I was in mental hospital once.
>>
>>38522487
Why do you want to touch their poops?
>>
it's because you've never dated one

the moment you date one you realize how SHIT everything is and never want to touch one again
>>
>>38522145
Because you're corrupted my Nurgle, clearly.
>>
>>38522831
Maybe. But I am still very very attracted to them, and can't help myself. Normie girls looks dumb and boring to me.
Oh, and heroin junkies somehow looks much prettier than normie. Not sure why, maybe because of pale skin.
>>
>>38522145
My guess would be savior complex. That or you see them as easier. Perhaps you are confusing a sense of pity with a sense of attraction? I don't know dude. How do you expect anyone else to answer this question for you? Only you can answer this question for yourself
>>
>>38522145
Whats it like to be a angsty 14 year old that listens to black veil brides unironically?
>>
>>38524515
I don't feel pity. I rather feel veneration.
>>
>>38522145
Because those traits are humanizing, so you perceive those damaged girls as real human beans, while normie girls look cold and robotic to you.

But that's probably only because you're not living/dating with any real women, if not you'd realize even well-adjusted people have their vulnerabilities.
>>
>>38522224
what le fuck.
what happened to his eye and teeth?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.