[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your opinion on racemixing? Males of your race doing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

File: 1500344510109.png (124KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1500344510109.png
124KB, 750x1334px
What's your opinion on racemixing? Males of your race doing it? What about females of your race doing it?
>>
>>38521914
Damn, I was in that pic related thread. Still hurts to read it.
And about racemaxing: it's good to a certain extent. Eventually there will be so few white people, that whites will be seen as "more valuable". If you are a white male in approx 100 years, you are a god among human. We can even observe this today: whites are the most succesful race, even though there are only so few of us.
>>
Nothing wrong with it. You love who you love, OP.
>>
I do it. Don't see much wrong with it. Feels kinda good actually to destroy the white race with my superior multicultural genes and my gf seems into it as well
>>
It really doesn't matter. It also doesn't affect me.

But I'm a brownbot so I don't get the race memes certain people talk about all day.
>>
It's not inherently good or bad.

/thread
>>
>>38521914

Don't care about who other people love.

In-fact I think it's neat in a sense. Especially mixed cultures. The parents hopfully pick the best aspects of both cultures and the kid from an early age is exposed to new things. Different types of food, different languages, different traditions. It makes them into a more flexible and open person.

I believe it's also good for your genes. For Instance, in West Africa sickle cell is extremely high, but when mixed with a white person it's very very unlikely that the child will have sickle cell (could still be a carrier though)..... I don't know the whole science behind it, but the possible genetic benefits of race mixing would be interesting to research if you have time.
>>
>>38521914
Racemixing is OK if it's a white male and a black female
It's not OK when it's a white female and a black male.
>>
it doesnt bother me, only people that care are delusional /pol/ autists.
>>
>>38521914
It's disgusting and has high chances of creating ugly aberrations.
>>
>>38521914
Disgusting, gradually annihilates societies.

At this point I've accepted that whites will be reduced to a small minority for our sins against god, we will have to rebuild again and pray we are forgiven.
>>
No women is worth having children that don't look like you. Watch Muhammed alis talk about it.
>>
>>38521914
>Be mixed race
>Got to have 2 cultures growing up and cherry picked best aspects from both
>Can use more racist words without shocking people because I'm 2 races
>Won the genetic lottery both for appearance and intellect; know no mixed race people who lost it for appearance
It's pretty good desu...
>>
>>38521914
For a man to racemix is a victory, as it shows our race has taken pride in conquering others.
For a woman to racemix is a failure, as it shows our race has taken pride in being conquered.
>>
>>38522406

So much delusion concentrated in one post. It would be funny to read if it wasn't so sad.
>>
>>38522201
100% this and I'm not even a racist
>>
>>38521914
I think racemixing is pretty cool because I'm gonna race mix with this Asian bitch on tinder.
I don't care about people of my race racemixing because to me that's like caring about what a stranger does throughout his day
>>
>>38522512
This is WHY guys get so butthurt when they see their woman with other races.
>>
>>38521914
White males do it to play on easy mode, white females do it to be progressive/shock daddy and will end up marrying a white guy anyway. Unless they're white trash, in which case who gives a shit
>>
File: 4erip3L.gif (873KB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
4erip3L.gif
873KB, 384x216px
"racemixing"

I'm wary of people who use this term unironically

inb4 someone calls me a libtard
>>
>>38521914
I couldn't care less about it.
>>
>>38521914
It's okay when it's actual love and not just for a fetish, as most white male/asian female and black male/white female couples are essentially just fetish couples.
>>
File: 1499715714207.jpg (449KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499715714207.jpg
449KB, 768x960px
>>38521914
racemixing is inevitable
>>
>>38523488
i don't see any black men in this picture it's just a black background
>>
>racemixing
It can lead to some weird genetic shit like severe mental illness, it also makes social and psychological dysfunction more likely because race is an important aspect when it comes to identity.
>male racemixers
Most are trying to escape something through mixing- they want a certain behavior they've been told isn't possible within their own race or they think they can punch above their belt and get a very attractive woman from an "undesirable" race. It's retarded to think your azn/church black/hispanic "qt 3.14" is going to be traditional if she also mixes.
Cowardly.
>female racemixers
Trying to make somebody mad or get more money.
Disgusting.
>>
>>38523590
>>female racemixers
>Trying to make somebody mad or get more money.
>Disgusting.
Don't forget hatred for their own race too(common with Asian female racemixers)
>>
>>38523488
I don't get it breh, I think all black people look gross... Especially the women. Even the whitewashed ones.

Why do white women like black men? White men have big cocks too, so I see nothing in them that would justify a preference.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170721-122106.jpg (207KB, 978x745px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170721-122106.jpg
207KB, 978x745px
Its good as long as the dick is white

Pic related
>>
>>38521914

I am a white male that wants to castrate myself because all women belong with black men. I am inferior to them.
>>
File: 1500613444769.jpg (271KB, 978x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1500613444769.jpg
271KB, 978x1000px
>>38523539
>>38523633
Kek but women love BBC, no girls fetishize white dick lmao.
>>
>>38523654
>no girls fetishize white dick lmao.
Nips with nazi fetishes
Nips with normal whitey fetishes
Jewesses who are pissed at papa Goldberg and want to go on a date with a man who isn't allergic to fucking everything.
Groids who want to not get their tits kicked in randomly
Spics who want blonde-haired blue-eyed ninos
White skinhead girls who get off on being edgy
>>
>>38523654
>no girls fetishize white dick lmao.
My point exactly. Very few white female/black male couples exist as a result of actual love. Most exist as fetish couples. On the point of fetishizing white dick, many white male/asian female couples are fetish couples.
>>
>>38523625
>I think all black people look gross

lmfao. that honesty is refreshing.
>>
From a biological perspective, I don't really care as race won't really exist until legitimate speciation occurs. What does bother me is that nigger culture is being adopted and completely overwriting every value that we have.
>>
>>38523654
>no girls fetishize white dick

That's why I exclusively fuck self hating spics who worship white cock?
>>
>>38523633
idk man, this shit is kind of off putting to me.

but whatever you're into man
>>
>>38523625
>Why do white women like black men?
They don't actually like them that much- look at stats from dating sites, marriage stats, etc.
the rate of bmwf has been grossly exaggerated in the media and online.
>>
File: 1568654345.gif (1MB, 540x280px) Image search: [Google]
1568654345.gif
1MB, 540x280px
indians taking bwc
>>
>>38521914
She's not even cute lmao
>>
is there anything worse than /pol/ crossboarders?
>>
It depends on the nature of thw relationship. Most mixed kids have a significantly harder time than mono racial children so you're going to have to be a damn good set of parents. So if you're going into an interracial relationship because of absolute disdain and disgust over your own race, I don't feel bad for you, I feel bad for your kids who have to deal with that. I've seen that most mixed race people are in the extremes: either they absolutely loathe their existence(elliot) or are super outgoing and charismatic (frank). I'm an asian guy and usually the type of asian girl I see going for an interracial relationship are unfortunately the self-hating type, so it's usually disgusting,but every once in a while you see wmaf with two well adjusted people and I'm fine with that.
>>
>>38523948
/mlp/ cross boarders.
Jesus, they used to be extremely cancerous few years ago.
>>
>>38522201
This. I dated an indian qt for 2 years and it would never be the other way around
>>
>>38521914
There is nothing wrong having preference.
However most racemixers are fetishistic degenerates.
>>
>>38523391
how would (You) call it?
>>
>>38523488
This but not trolling. Like, white people are part neanderthal, so I don't know where anybody gets this idea that racemixing is unnatural or whatever.
>>
>>38523948
the reddit or tumblrina/lolcow invaders are even worse
>>
>>38524603
/pol/ has been invaded by the reddit t_d crowd if you didn't know
/pol/ is possibly even the most reddit board on this site
>>
>>38521914
>What's your opinion on racemixing?
I'm a part white/part black spic and I hate the fact that I have fetish for white white girls and every time fems notice what I am they turn me down. I wouldn't like other people to suffer my fate.
>>
Being one nation is more important than race to me at this point.
>>
>>38523779
Why? I don't see what would be off putting about having a living sex toy
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.