[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want a wife >I'm 21 >haven't finished school

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: pepecrying.jpg (8KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
pepecrying.jpg
8KB, 200x194px
>want a wife
>I'm 21
>haven't finished school
>stopped at final year of middle school
>realize no woman will want to live with a useless neet

It's too late.

IT WAS ALWAYS TOO LATE
>>
File: 1497381042902s.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1497381042902s.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>>38521067
It's ok, people like us don't deserve to be loved, we will never be good enough for anyone.
>>
>>38521067
>haven't finished school
So you're a literal retard, sorry to tell you but you're fucked for good
>>
Get your shit in order now and you may be able to lead a regular life in your late 20's. It's too late for your entire life to be normal but it is not too late to try to better your future.
>>
>>38521067
it sounds like you're so stupid that in 5 minutes you'll forget what a wife even is.

just watch cartoons you dumb ape.
>>
>>38521067
Don't worry anon, I have a job and a house and I'm never going to get married and have a family either.

You'd probably just be adding a bunch of obligation to your life for no reward.
>>
I dropped out of high school, married my wife at 22. Went to, and finished college however. Never too late m8

To my knowledge some CC don't require GEDs
>>
Are you in Merica? Could you get your GED?
>>
>want a wife at 21
Why tie yourself down at such a young age
>>
>>38521469
>Why tie yourself down at such a young age

Fuck off Jew.
>>
>>38521067
>21
>too late
Nigger, I was a virgin til 19, and Im 34, have slept with 55 women, traveled the world and am now married with a pupper and happy as a clam.

ITs not too late faggot.
>>
File: 1497826582455.jpg (19KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1497826582455.jpg
19KB, 250x250px
>>38521469
Not OP but believe it or not there is people who are so emotionally neglected that after their whole lives without people accepting and loving their true selfs that the only thing that they continue to long for is someone that loves them, Small things like having someone special say good night and good morning every day, knowing that there is a person that wants to know every little part of you, that genuine interest to know you and how she actually likes being with you and get excited everytime you plan or do any activity together, The fact that you constantly know that she is willing to share her life with you as much as you are willing you do.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.