[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Asked for a raise at work >My boss agreed with me and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: 1481039459506.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481039459506.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
>Asked for a raise at work
>My boss agreed with me and gave me the raise
Yay!
>>
File: costanza pre-emptive breakup.png (249KB, 547x429px) Image search: [Google]
costanza pre-emptive breakup.png
249KB, 547x429px
>apply for job
>"Yeah, we'll complete the rest of the interviews and then do a second round. I'll contact you if you make it"
>hop on bus back home
>get call from the guy who interviewed me
>"I had a talk with the CEO, we're gonna go ahead and offer you the job. Why don't you swing by on monday to sign the contract? I'll email it to you so you can think about it"
>mfw
It seems too good to be true, but I just reviewed the contract and it seems to be on the level. I'm just not sure if I can do good at the job
>>
File: 1495594349916.gif (1020KB, 257x194px) Image search: [Google]
1495594349916.gif
1020KB, 257x194px
Congratz both of you
Oreganolly
>>
>>38522433
Thanks. The only problem is that the job is in the capital city, so I'd need to commute by train or move there. I really dislike the capital city though
>>
File: Autistic Thumbs Up Pepe.png (31KB, 720x644px) Image search: [Google]
Autistic Thumbs Up Pepe.png
31KB, 720x644px
Keep up the good work!
Originanaly
>>
>>38521045
congratulations anon!!!!

*gives you lots of kisses*
>>
>>38521101
Take the job. They will train you to start and you can always ask questions or Google things to fill in the gaps. Don't let your reservations stop you from excelling!
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.