[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone here concealed carry? I just got my weapons license

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: concealed-carry-holsters.jpg (97KB, 295x221px) Image search: [Google]
concealed-carry-holsters.jpg
97KB, 295x221px
Does anyone here concealed carry? I just got my weapons license yesterday so I'm ready to off myself at a moment's notice
>>
>>38520909
Nope.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GunsAreCool/
>>
>>38520909
>weapons license
lol
>>
>>38520909
We should have these threads as /r9/k/
>>
>mom will not let me buy a gun
>she gets an email each time i buy something from a place.
>>
File: IMG_2057.jpg (71KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2057.jpg
71KB, 655x527px
>>38522333
>not using cash
>>
>>38520909
im really considering doing this. not really for myself, but i get sad when i see those liveleak ideos of some group of dudes pummeling some guy/girl and kicking them int he head and basically beatng them to death while everyone stands and watches. i want to be able to pull out my gun and start shooting people in that situation.
>>
>>38520909
It's the most comforting thing. With nothing to lose and nothing to gain, being able to instantly suicide out with my conceal carry means I'm confident all day long.
>>
File: 1496732821376.png (26KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
1496732821376.png
26KB, 300x100px
Get to your containment board in a original way or be shot
>//k//
>>
>tfw want to get a gun but know you'll kill yourself with it impulsively
>>
Armed autist reporting in.
>>
>>38520909
I'm looking to get one in the future, too many niggers around where I live to feel comfortable without it.
>>
>>38520909
>No CC
>No Guns
Communism not even once.
>>
>>38522350
i do not carry cash because step-dad used to steal it out of my dresser to buy beer.
>>
>>38522420
this.

>when the flashbacks kick in
>>
>>38522386
Don't you think you will maybe off yourself in a situation where you wouldn't have offed yourself if you wouldn't have had your gun right there with you?
Kind of in the moment and not warranted?
>>
>>38522386
>>38522449
What do you lads carry?
>>
>>38520909
I plan on getting either a .44 spl revolver or a p938, maybe a 45 of some sort when I turn 21 in a few months. Already have a few handguns but can't carry them
>>
>>38523434
That's my fear too. There's some times that I'm almost certain I'd blow my brains out if I had a gun, but most of the time I don't want to die
>>
>>38523513
With my strangely wired brain I think the thought of having a gun and the possibility to have it be over in an instant would just be too much. This thought would hunt me like a motherfucking dead ghost.
But I'm starting to think to check out the possibility of having a gun and storing it at a gun range or something (Because I really would like to learn to shoot.)
>>
>>38523612
You can just rent a gun at any range. Then you don't have to worry about impulsively clipping yourself some lonely night
>>
>>38523473
Shield 9mm or LCP .380
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.