[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She is an actual fucking angel. A perfect 10. Both inside an

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: BgxqNSICEAA4uv8.jpg (54KB, 598x398px) Image search: [Google]
BgxqNSICEAA4uv8.jpg
54KB, 598x398px
She is an actual fucking angel. A perfect 10. Both inside and out. I have never seen a more beautiful girl. How do I find one like her?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1afl3x

The guy is such a fucking creep.
>>
She's fucking perfect. I need her. Whats the chance of me finding someone like her if I move to Brazil?
>>
File: alankirlyam-490x326.jpg (43KB, 490x326px) Image search: [Google]
alankirlyam-490x326.jpg
43KB, 490x326px
This fuck is the luckiest man on the planet. I hate his guts.
>>
>>38520023

Imho, they are looksmatched. They both look like turbo normies.
>>
>>38520060
>Brazil

makes sense now. I don't even have to watch the video to understand.

brazillian women literally sound like 60IQ'ers so a high IQ TALL white would attract her. She'll look ugly in 10 years anyway.
>>
>>38520121
Lol are you on krokodil?

She's a 10. He's pushing a 4.
>>
>>38520023
I don't know what to tell you anon, other than i know what you feel like right now, went through the same thing with my oneitis.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (146KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
146KB, 1920x1080px
It's not fair reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I'm definitely getting a foreign wife though. Not a mail order though. Just have to meet a girl naturally in Brazil or Russia.
>>
Not OP, but this is one of the few things in life that piss me off to no extent, the fact that such a lame ass goober get's to fuck this beauty while the rest of us can't even get a girl to look at us.
>>
>>38520194
>She's a 10.
10 in looks, but 3 in access to wealth.
>He's pushing a 4.
4 in looks, but 9 in access to wealth.

both average to 6.5. You ever wonder why your mom was so beautiful? This is how a lot of your parents married.
>>
>>38520319
My dude are you retarded?

A girl that pretty can have any millionaire she wants. That dude is making like 30k a year. However she is also as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside, so she is in love with her husband and will never leave him.
>>
>>38520249
of course you are kek
you think these women will be throwing themselves at you because you maybe have some money if you can't even score where you currently live?
>>
>>38520155
As someone who once dated a Brazilian girl, can confirm. Brazilian girls are dumb and superficial.
>>
>>38520023
He's repulsive. If he really loved her he'd divorce her and tell her to find someone handsome and rich. He should open their relationship and let her fuck any Chad she wants. She needs friends to tell her that she can do so much better.

He's so fucking ugly. He probably thinks he deserves her 9/10 beauty. Just LOL. Let her free.
>>
File: 1471481902190.jpg (30KB, 567x490px) Image search: [Google]
1471481902190.jpg
30KB, 567x490px
>gold digger
>angel

Stop using that word you retarded piece of shit
>>
>>38520481
I'd give him a 7/10, Anon.
>>
>>38520369
>That dude is making like 30k a year.

i doubt a tall white guy is making 30k a year. I'm a manlet mexican and thats how much im making.

anyway, you need to understand that wealth literally equalizes everything, my man.
>>
>>38520564
You're blind as fuck. He's a 4-5.
>>
>>38520575
>>38520369
uh I make 100k a year but am like a 3 or 4 in the looks department

how do i find someone with low wealth and high looks?
>>
>>38520811
The site SeekingArrangement is just what you need.
>>
>>38520811
goto a poor village and meet the village elder
>>
Been told I have a 7/10 face but I'm overweight. How much does my score diminish due to obesity? Are there any cultures that don't see it as a negative?
>>
>>38521106
I don't care about weight
Be my qt gf
>>
>>38521106
Lmao you cannot be a 7/10 if you are overweight.

It was some beta cuck being nice to you. You are disgusting.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.