[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Sister moves to town for work >Kind of exited since I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 34221.jpg (17KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
34221.jpg
17KB, 396x385px
>Sister moves to town for work
>Kind of exited since I don't have friends and its some one to do stuff with
>We were always close when younger
>First few weeks go good, hang out a few times
>She gets lots of friends after that
>Hangs out less and less
>Once go out with her and her friends to eat at some bar
>Can never really find a place in the conversation to talk
>When I do they just look at me weird
>Don't understand what im doing, try not to do cringe stuff
>Afterwards own sister ghost me and does not reply for days and just says she was busy with work
Any one else have no hope?
Ever been ghosted by family?
>>
>>38519292
>>kind of exited
>exited
Where you going underage fag?
>>
>>38519292
My sister stopped talking at all to me after she started high school. I was 15 then. I'm 25 now.

It hurts. She used to be my best friend.
>>
>>38519676
shouldnt havent sniffed her panties
she saw you weirdo
>>
>>38519756
tfw no qt 3.14 sister to smell panties
>>
File: cwc.jpg (191KB, 632x832px) Image search: [Google]
cwc.jpg
191KB, 632x832px
>>38519903
>>38519756
Now that I think about it, isn't it weird that incest is still illegal almost all over the world still yet constantly open sexuality among consenting adults no matter what is OK? Like I can see the polluting the gene pool analogy but if people who literally have litters of downs kids can continue to procreate why cant you fuck your sister?

Like fuck, even pedos are becoming somewhat acceptable!
>>
>>38520416
What the flying fuck is that pic? and where is it from?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.