[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2017 >women still dont get equal pay Explain this sh

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

>2017
>women still dont get equal pay

Explain this shit neckbeards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xJI4zYR5o8
>>
Saying this as a woman but I was totally onboard for the first 30 seconds or so and then it descended into capitalistic, sexist drivel further reinforcing negative gendered stereotypes in order to sell their garbage Jew shoes.

>"we need a new outfit for every occasion"
NO WE DON'T STOP PROMOTING A WASTEFUL LIFESTYLE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 22yo_n_mommy_leanna_d.jpg (512KB, 1195x572px) Image search: [Google]
22yo_n_mommy_leanna_d.jpg
512KB, 1195x572px
If you get triggered, it's exactly the goal of the commercial. Probably a guy came up with the clip anyway.

The cup in the face (a.k.a. violence) is a bit much.

But other than that, it's a high production value commercial. Liked it. Also like the blonde.

Women are fucked anyway (pic related). Relax.
>>
>>38518959
If women got payed less than men employers would aim to hire more women than men.

Myth busted
>>
>>38519017
>women are fucked anyway
>(pic related)

I don't get it, what's the problem in the picture?
>>
File: thk.jpg (158KB, 752x800px) Image search: [Google]
thk.jpg
158KB, 752x800px
>>38519029
The bitter truth that the chick will be sexually unattractive like her mother in 25 years. They look essentially the same.
Such women a fast burning candles that get the attention and highlife first and never learn to enjoy live while it's there.
They can only achieve "producing babies". The hot Romanian with the full top cleaning lady in the office is more desirable then the Angela Merkel type CIO at the same company.
>>
The "wage gap" is a myth that won't die for another hundred years because it's a lie that serves multiple interests - it serves the interests of women in general who get free jobs, it serves the interests of males who already have jobs or status within existing organisations, because they like to have women around, it serves national and international organisations because they use it to justify political intervention, spending, etc. It serves the interests of corporations who can sell shit by exploiting the female victim-complex.

Literally ANY reasonable person who just takes 5 minutes to think about the claims of a 'wage gap' can easily see how full of shit it is, and that if anything the reverse is true - that men are underpaid and undervalued, more likely to be discriminated against -- but none of that matters.

Gynocentric lies thrive and there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>38519079
>humans age
>they're so fucked up

Wat.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.