[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

a 40-50yo guy of my city wanna a guy to fuck with his wife while

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 2vlPjIU.jpg (26KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
2vlPjIU.jpg
26KB, 640x360px
a 40-50yo guy of my city wanna a guy to fuck with his wife while he looks

should i go?

a im a 5'6 kv with a average dick but my girth is big (i though i was skinny) my girth is 6 inches

im 20yo btw
>>
>>38517923
Cuck that sucka, getcha dick wet playboi
>>
>>38517923
If you do go, wear protection. Also, post a pic of the slut.
>>
>>38517923
That sounds supremely awkward. I don't think I'd want to do that at all, much less for my first time.
>>
File: 1499962983974.jpg (571KB, 1578x1528px) Image search: [Google]
1499962983974.jpg
571KB, 1578x1528px
>>38517923
Oh man, this vid is so fucking hot. What's that actresses name again? Something about twinks fucking milfs is god tier
>>
>>38517923
I would never get involved with that shit. Also 40-50 guy? That means the women will probably be 40-50 meaning you're banging an old lady...
>>
DON'T GO

It's a trap. You will end up getting raped in the ass by the dude while the wife watches.

It's a known trap. Don't go.
>>
File: 108453_03.jpg (27KB, 300x427px) Image search: [Google]
108453_03.jpg
27KB, 300x427px
>>38517994
>meaning you're banging an old lady...

and?
>>
>>38518016
>It's a known trap.

sauce?
>>
>>38518025

Guy on /r9k/ posted about this exact trap a few days ago. He was told they were going to double team the wife and instead he got raped by the dude and was too afraid to say no.
>>
>>38518051
>he got raped
>was too afraid to say no
You see, OP, the difference between you and that guy who got raped is that your not a closeted homosexual beta male. Go in there and fuck that dude's wife like a real millennial.
>>
>>38518051
>and was too afraid to say no.

He wanted it
>>
>>38518023
Don't think she's gonna look like that Anon
>>
>>38517970
Seconded for name of girl. I'm on no fap so I don't even know why I'm asking
>>
>young unexperienced op goes on a sex adventure with some slag and a ruthles male
>gets fucked in the ass in the process
>hurr atleast im not a virgin good luck on tinder
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.