[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm interested in taking dancing lessons, but I'm only

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1499655630017.jpg (653KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1499655630017.jpg
653KB, 1280x1920px
I'm interested in taking dancing lessons, but I'm only 5'7" (and I live in the Netherlands).

Girls will only resent me for being shorter than them, right?
I'd rather not dance, than dance while my partner despises it/feels ashamed...
>>
Are you daft? That's one of the best ways to get girls. Those 5'2" south american salsa dancers get pussy like mad.
>>
Mate if you join a dance class and aren't a complete weirdo you'll have girls all over you
>>
File: das nederland.jpg (128KB, 853x543px) Image search: [Google]
das nederland.jpg
128KB, 853x543px
>>38517905
>Girls will only resent me for being shorter than them, right?
yeah basically.
>Netherlands
to be fair, Dutch women are like 5'7" or less. still a manlet but they won't exactly be craning their necks to look down at you.
>>
>>38517973
Dancing is an activity where manlets have a big advantage. It works best if the guy is the same height or slightly taller. Those 6'3" skellies will never be able to move and sync with the girl like a 5'7" guy.
>>
Dans gewoon, kleintje. Gewoon dansen.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=god7hAPv8f0
>>
Why don't you think of yourself instead of thinking about others you don't even know yet and an imaginary rejection that has not even happened?

This is a problem that is rarely highlighted on r9k. You betas care too much about the feelings of girls you have not even met yet and you worry about her comfort and bithering her with your presence. First of all, as a former pussy bitch who did the same, no matter how much you lack in self-esteem, you do not deserve to be treated like shit for whatever reasons other than you acting like a piece of shit. If you did nothing wrong, stop feeling guilty. No 9ne has the right to treat you like shit. Understand this, believe in it and never forget it. This is the foundation of your self-respect: Never let anyone treat you unfairly. Secondly, anyone who belittle you for superficial criterias such as height, social status or physical attractiveness is an asshole. You don't need these people in your life, you don't owe them respect either, so if you think about not bothering this potential roastie because you're too short, don't. She doesn't deserve shit from you, she doesn't deserve an apology and she especially doesn't deserve that you respect her space. Not a SINGLE woman in this world is a princess and those who behave as if they are owed this treatment are whores that don't deserve you. If she laugh at your height, spit in her face. How dare she looks down upon you like this when she's nothing more than the same breed of imperfect human being as you are. She's got tons of flaws too. Being a turbo bitch who belittles others based on appearances being a major flaw of her. So do NOT let her get to you. Do NOT let a single one of those who laugh at you get to you.

You need to stop thinking about people you want and start thinking about people you need. You need someone who will respect you and accept you for who you are. She might not be as pretty as you'd want, but never forget. Respect is far more valuable in love than beauty.
>>
>>38517905
>I'm only 5'7" (and I live in the Netherlands)
How has that gone for you?
>>
File: Dutch women.jpg (2MB, 4211x2445px) Image search: [Google]
Dutch women.jpg
2MB, 4211x2445px
>>38517905
>Girls will only resent me for being shorter than them, right?
There are other things to worry about first.
>>
>>38518664

Your inferiority complex is absolutely laughable.
>>
File: 1500467320412.jpg (415KB, 521x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1500467320412.jpg
415KB, 521x1200px
>>38518112
thank you, anon. needed to hear that
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.