[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how did reducing time browsing on this board work out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 1500560060006.png (1MB, 1102x594px) Image search: [Google]
1500560060006.png
1MB, 1102x594px
So how did reducing time browsing on this board work out for you so far?
>>
He looks better before, anon
>>
File: 1500454492816.jpg (40KB, 493x380px) Image search: [Google]
1500454492816.jpg
40KB, 493x380px
>>38517460
>eyes were full of life
>now look soulless
Yeah fuck becoming a normie.
>>
>>38517460
>have a job
>have my own flat
>live with my girlfriend
>going to college part time
>money to spend on what I want
>planning to get married in a couple of years
>browsed /r9k/ daily for years
You robots are sadly mistaken if you think leaving this site will fix you, you people are not mean to be like me and other normies stop trying to convince yourself otherwise and just accept your fate.
>>
>>38517671
Have fun getting divorced and having the cunt take all you own.
>>
>>38517554
>>38517636
eh
F-for r-real?
>>
>>38517460
I almost don't browse here anymore and my life is not that much better
>>
>>38517460
When I tried it, things became worse. I just spent literally my whole existence daydreaming (and sleep-dreaming). It was so addicting, with my lack of discipline, I couldn't force myself to do anything else. Went back to 4chan and that satisfied some kind of instant gratification urge for me so things got better again.
>>
>>38517460
>Chad lost weight

ok cool?
>>
>>38517460
>Went to top-tier uni
>Did medicine
>First year done so far; in top 5% of students
Eh; not bad, I guess.
>>
File: 14950157569241.png (434KB, 390x535px) Image search: [Google]
14950157569241.png
434KB, 390x535px
>>38517743
I wish i'd become Chad if i'd lose weight. Sadly, it will only increase my score from 3 to 4/10.
>>
>>38517460
You can leave /r9k/ but /r9k/ won't leave you. My worldview is probably permanently influenced by /r9k/. Not in the "wahhhh I don't get any pucciiiii" but more of just seeing how shit people are right away. It's like getting redpilled on /pol/, the two compliment each other. If you don't fall into an absolute nihilistic void, that is.
>>
>>38517460
Poor dude, in the before he looked like he would have fun with vidya, maybe some board games, a bit odd but would hang with

In the after he just looks like Store Brand Ron Pearlman
>>
File: help.jpg (41KB, 600x431px)
help.jpg
41KB, 600x431px
>>38517460
>used to be here for years weight 280lb/130kg, 6'1 tall, neckbeard
>started working out with cousin got /fit/ lost wait and achieved chad status with muscular 220lb/100kg
>gf left me after i proposed to her for private reasons
>came back gained back all my wait up to the current 275lb/124kg
>currently working on my neckbeard
>mfw i had a legit chance at the good life and threw it away after losing the love of my life instead of trying to find a new one or to get her back
>>
I wish i would be fat so i could unleash Chad inside, but i'm scrawny child-looking manlet.
>>
>>38517636
>>38518118
Lot of wishful thinking here. He still has a neckbeard on the inside, there's no reason to think his ability to enjoy shit or even his interests changed just because he figured out how to take care of his body.
>>
>>38517671
>>live with my girlfriend
It doesn't work when you're a normie to begin with
>>
>>38517460
It made me believe in humans and especially in men a little bit more. This truly is a shithole, altho there's a few topics to discuss about I'm interested in. I'm not sure if you can compare this place to reddit tho.

https://www.reddit.com/r/justneckbeardthings/comments/6olgk3/praise_elliot_those_fucking_femaloids_dont/

That was probably the MOST pathetic shit I have ever heard any man said of anything.

Seriously need to stay away from here more and more. To be more productive and proceed with things. Then I can, one day, piss on all the dickheads like that idiot in the reddit link. :D
>>
>tfw hit on guy that looks like a skinny version of left
>told him I thought his beard was neat
>says "thanks"
>I walk away
>girlfriends say he didn't even look up after me as I left

And to answer OP, I've been on 4chan for so long I get into threads where other people remember other historic threads we were both in and we laugh about it. I'm fucked.
>>
File: 1479705633635.png (443KB, 960x948px)
1479705633635.png
443KB, 960x948px
>lost 120lbs
>still ugly
>still a shut in introvert 25 year old KHV with zero friends
If you're ugly to begin with don't lose weight. It changes nothing, fat good looking guys will get further in life over skinny ugly guys.
>>
How do you even leave this place?
I turn on my PC before I even go to the toilet after I wake up.
If I didn't have a PC with 4chan and vidya I had 18 hours every day where I had nothing to do
>>
>>38517671
This
Most of robots are hopeless and would just waste time on something else
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.