[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've seen a lot of threads about fucked sleep schedules

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

I've seen a lot of threads about fucked sleep schedules here and need advice:

>How the fuck do you drone out the sound of normies normying during daylight hours?

I've tried ear plugs and rolled the super thin and shoved them inside my ear as far as possible and I can still hear dogs barking, traffic, people shouting, etc. I've resorted to cheap shooting protection headphones, which keeps it quiet but is uncomfortable.

Any reccomendations?
>>
>>38517060
unfuck your sleep schedule?
melatonin should do the trick
>>
>>38517136
My bad. I meant just blocking sound out in general. I'm a night shift wagecuck so sleeping during the day is ok.

I do use Unisom though. Highly recommend. Usually lag much of the next day however.
>>
You can't really avoid it dude. Part of the price of being a based night owl is that like 80% of the world wants to start as soon as you wanna finish.
>>
Foam earplugs are fucking useless. Literally a waste of resources

The only ear plugs that drown out noise are the wax ones as they can be molded to perfectly sit in your ear canal
>>
>>38517060
>needing to block out sound
You fucking autist
>>
>>38517377
True. It's satisfying seeing people go to work as you're going home though. Based traffic on the way to work, typically more relaxed shifts. But yes. The curse of day sounds.

>>38517410
Didn't even know these existed but I'll be checking now.

>>38517980
Not hearing loud stuff helps me sleep.
>>
>>38517347
What one anon said, you really can't do shit about it. Worked third shift for 4 years, now I work 1st and the irony of it is I moved apts and live below someone that works thirds and they stomp around like a nigger fucks tiny white girls. So now I still get shit tier sleep WHILE FINALLY GETTING TO SWITCH TO WHAT 90% OF THE POPULATION DOES SO YOU'D THINK I WOULDN'T STILL GET FUCKING FUCKED REEEEEE
>>
Night wagecuck here. It really depends on what hours you work, how good you are at falling asleep and where you live.
>>
just don't sleep until you feel like you are going to die. then you sleep just fine.
>>
File: 1363457124825.jpg (73KB, 776x684px)
1363457124825.jpg
73KB, 776x684px
>>38518552
>like a nigger fucks tiny white girls
Fucking kek. That's an unfortunately coincidence man, I'm sorry.

>>38518588
That's ideal but doesn't happen to me until like 5 hours before I need to get up for work. Then on my days off I do that and turbo-fuck my sleep schedule.
>>
>>38518630
Do you have any wiggle room to adjust when you sleep? When I worked thirds, the best time to sleep when I lived with my parents was later in the morning, like 11. When I moved, I couldn't hear people getting ready for their jobs in the apt building but could hear loud shit that went on later in the day such as construction, landscaping, ect so I went to bed asap at 6 or so when I got home.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.