[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever worry that one day you're going to wake up,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: scared_wojak.jpg (15KB, 322x322px)
scared_wojak.jpg
15KB, 322x322px
Do you ever worry that one day you're going to wake up, and either this board or the entire website will be gone?
>>
It would definitely suck but I think I generally know what other sites most of the people here would go to regroup at so I figure I'd still be able to continue shitposting with at least some of you somewhere.
>>
That sounds like a dream come true.
Don't spoil me with nice thoughts, anon.
>>
>>38516965
I guess there's always 4+4chan and their plethora of /r9k/ inspired boards.
>>
>>38516969
Why not just install some parental control software and block access to 4chan? Seems like a pretty easy fix if you want to be free of this place. Just have someone else do the installation and not disclose passwords to you.
>>
>>38516991
Or I could just not go on the site lol
I kid but seriously some things need to die and 4chan is on life support right now
>>
>>38517014
It's certainly not what it used to be. No sites that I know of can satisfy the niche of old 4chan.
>>
>>38517036
>tfw born just too late for prime 4chan and just in time to see the whole ship sink
I've been here since about 2010 and it has definitely gotten much worse.
>>
>>38516991
not him but my usage of the site doesn't factor into the wider occurrence of what would happen if this site went down.
>>
>>38517052
The 2016 election was what dealt the finishing blow. Now everyone just associates this site with pepe and le dank trump memes. I've seen middle school aged children at the library casually mention pepe, and various internet related things being "cancerous"; What a horrible time to be alive
>>
It would be annoying for sure. But there are other 4chan like sites out there.

Like funnyjunk for example:
>really old site, around since 2001
>anonymous site no account needed
>captcha
>similar thread style (a picture and a comment to go with it)
>similar culture

Only downside is cursing is censored with **** symbols. Also nudity isn't allowed.

But all the sexy anime waifu and racism and shitposting is in tact.
>>
File: absolutely_fuckin_wack.png (78KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely_fuckin_wack.png
78KB, 500x366px
>>38517088
The internet culture parroted by most middle school and high school aged normies is quite weird, and not in an interesting way. Boring, stale, forgettable and rotten.
>>
>>38517088
And what, I'm guessing they were on the computers or on their phones at the library right? Who would read books at a library?!
>>
>>38517213
Unironically tho, who goes to libraries to read books? Just get a library card and take that shit home and be comfy.
>>
File: 2011 v.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2011 v.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>38517052
I started going on 4chan at some point in 2010 as well, and I agree that things are getting shittier. I think the worst thing about modern 4chan is that it's just gotten boring. /v/'s always been my main board, and I remember it being actually fun back in 2011. These days it's just boring, and I only go there out of habit.
>>
>>38517335
Specifically what do you find boring? Is there a lot of rehashing? I seldom go there.
>>
>>38517350
It's reddit: the board. Diff anon but I speak the truth
>>
>>38517350
>Is there a lot of rehashing?

Yeah, a lot of threads get repeated over and over. Another thing is that back in 2011, there was generally more stuff going on, like the time everyone was worried about SOPA, or all the hype for Deus Ex: Human Revolution. 2012 had some interesting stuff as well, like the "lostboy.exe" incident when some people on /v/ got tricked into downloading a virus, and the late-2012 "end of the world" thing. These days, nothing that's really interesting or memorable goes on with the board.
>>
>>38516991
>Have site-blocking add-ons to my browser to block 4chan
>tfw keep coming back anyway because I keep disabling the add-ons
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.