[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>spend all day in bed >not eating >not cleaning self

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1488586995692.png (87KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
1488586995692.png
87KB, 550x400px
>spend all day in bed
>not eating
>not cleaning self
>masturbate into my boxers not changing
>barely got the power to lurk
>no one bothers me anymore
This feels like the epilogue of my life. My drug dealer is dead. My older brother came out as gay and never has time to hangout. Younger brother knows I am a looser. Imouto only uses my PS4 to watch peppa pig. Any friends I had in the past are long gone. I really had potential to not be robot but that was many years ago. Years of being outcasted in elementary were bad but at least then people knew I existed even if it was just to be laughed at. In 6th grade my oldest brother was killed I was living with my mom he is not her son. I was expected to get over it I never got comfort for it in her home I was surrounded by people living their lives happily and I hated it. After that everything became worst at a new school were my existence didn't matter everyone had their friends I couldn't even be hated here. I had to watch them be happy. I hated every smile on their face all their superficial personalities every quality of a human became a reason to hate them. My brothers murder broke me what broke you anon?
>>
>what broke you anon?
not really a breaking point for me, but rather I was eroded by learning time and time again that most things suck dick.
also yume nikki is a comfy game
>>
>>38516569
>masturbate into your boxers
Nigga that's grimy as fuck. Go see a psychiatrist and try to solve your problems with depression. I've been severely depressed before but my meds make it so I can actually function and do shit. I'm diagnosed as Bipolar btw, from two different psychiatrists. Anyway, good luck and godspeed.
>>
>>38516864
Not him but I really wish I could be diagnosed bipolar or schizophrenic because at least then I'd have a gad damned excuse.
>>
>>38516914
You might want the diagnosis but you definitely don't want the disease
>>
>>38516914
Uhh no you really don't want Bipolar disorder, or schizophrenia for that matter. When I'm off meds I black out when I'm angry and get physically violent, I've been 5150'd four times, almost been arrested for threatening people, my moods are erratic, etc.
>>
>>38516569
i've literally been cycling through the same 4 pairs of underwear for the past 6 months. i haven't even washed them. i just leave them hiding underneath my bed until i've came too many times in my current one then i'll swap them out. i'm not sure if i should be worried about this or if i've truly just broken free of society's conditioning
>>
>>38516932
Certain kinds of schizophrenia sure but I have a good buddy that has it and totally enjoys life. He speaks totally normally and is very chill and plays vidiya all day and get bux. He just happens to think he can communicate with souls and meditates for long periods of time. He fucking loves life and is almost always high on weed. Seems like a good set up. Also he isn't paranoid at all. I'm very jelly desu
>>
File: 1484002787944.jpg (62KB, 696x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1484002787944.jpg
62KB, 696x1024px
>>38516801
Yume Nikki is comfy. The world does suck.
>>38516864
I have talked to 3 therapists. I tense up around people I could never say what I am feeling. Its pointless to try and persist everything will end soon.
>>38516960
You probably smell. I went out to get water. My mom tries to be nice she said I must have spilled a drink on myself but its obvious I smell like semen and sweat from being in bed for days.
>>
>>38516569
>masturbate into my boxers not changing
That's pretty comfy op
>>
>>38517267
I have doing it for days rotating between that crying and sleeping. My boxers are crusty I should probably shower but I am watching a king of the hill live stream.
>>
This is a troll thread right?

Haha, good job guys, you almost made me vomit! You can stop being disgusting pigs now.
>>
File: 1498520124954.jpg (346KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1498520124954.jpg
346KB, 1000x1000px
>>38517372
No I really am this way. I needed share.
>>
A neet really had no excuse to be filthy. You have so much for to be comfy and clean but you're a fucking pigglet
>>
>>38516973
>when you're just really in tune with your chakras but even your best friends call you a schizo
>>
File: 1498100557823.jpg (24KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
1498100557823.jpg
24KB, 500x380px
>>38517357
King of the Hill streams are top comfy
I am getting even more jelly, OP
>>
>>38516569
How old is your imouto? Go watch peppa pig with her damnit. Be a strong big brother for her. Maybe she is really lonely
>>
>>38517372
right in the middle of summer.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.