[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have never been touched intimately by a member of the opposite

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: tears.png (65KB, 205x325px) Image search: [Google]
tears.png
65KB, 205x325px
I have never been touched intimately by a member of the opposite sex, and at this point I don't think I ever will.
I'm fucking sobbing right now. How the fuck do I go on like this?
>>
Anon you cry? Hahaha the seeds have been sowed faggot
>>
You gotta make the effort, anon.
>>
>>38516638
Don't fucking tell me that shit. I've tried so hard and got so far but you know what? In the end it doesn't even matter.
>>
>>38516665
What did you do? How hard did you try?
>>
File: 1447790092782.png (1MB, 1280x1248px) Image search: [Google]
1447790092782.png
1MB, 1280x1248px
>>38516517
My dear boy it's all very simple. YOU do the touching.
>>
>>38516665
I'm surprised that counted as original.
>>38516638
Actual OP.
Say I lose weight and take care of myself to become more attractive. I wouldn't know how to start from there. None of the circles I'm in involve women and I'm scared if I go to like bars or clubs alone I'll just end up constantly binge drinking alone. I also was never very social in high school and college, so my ability to not look like a fucking retard in front of women has not had opportunity to develop.
I know I shouldn't be a pessimist, but it's hard not to be.
>>
>>38516678
>missing the joke

I am truly disappointed.
>>
>>38516730
I don't want more problems tugging on my existence, so no.
>>
>>38516732
I'm telling you now, losing weight and cleaning up your appearance is only half the job. You can have all that but if you have no confidence and no charisma then women will still be uninterested in you.
>>
>>38516778
Isn't that just a condensed version of exactly what I said?
Honestly some girls found my general retardation amusing during high school, but I don't think I can get away with being a silly-boy for the rest of my life if I want an actual relationship.
>>
First you've got to stop using anime girls next to your posts to look cute

Unless you're gay, but you said "opposite sex", so yeah just stop.
>>
File: 1500577566368.jpg (82KB, 540x558px) Image search: [Google]
1500577566368.jpg
82KB, 540x558px
>>38516517
>How the fuck do I go on like this?

By putting in the effort. When was the last time you actually tried to start a relationship with a woman or even tried talking to one?
>>
>>38518168
so you're saying girls see what I post on anonymous image boards?
>>
File: truth.jpg (333KB, 800x1150px) Image search: [Google]
truth.jpg
333KB, 800x1150px
>>38516517
Give up. It works every time.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.