[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dont know how to out this but...you are all moody,subhuman

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 2017-05-31-22-57-21-1.png (191KB, 479x325px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-31-22-57-21-1.png
191KB, 479x325px
I dont know how to out this but...you are all moody,subhuman faggots and you deserve the unhappiness you get. Just,fuck man you are all so pathetic and terrible. I might be a 5'6,devil worshiping sociopath but atleast i am happy with myself and have a sinlge ounce of self awareness. I mean holy shit,there is no difference between this place and r/incels. Thats how fucking garbage you poor exscuses of human beings are.
>>
>>38515078
How do you happy with yourself?
>>
>>38515078

a manlet satanist calling anyone a subhuman, lmao.

even the most bitter, socially crippled, obese, virginal faggot here is infinitely better than anything you could ever strive to be. you are a fat stinking turd floating in the gene pool. i wasn't even sure i wanted to reply to this thread because it might give you the misconception that you are a real human and therefore worthy of being granted anyone's time in conversation instead of just being ignored or ridiculed, but I figured communicating with you would be marginally more entertaining and fulfilling than going to the toilet to take this fat steaming shit i'm holding in while typing this so it was worth it.
>>
Ur jelly of our supreme chill desu senpai
No (You)s for tourists
>>
File: 1500619882465.gif (51KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1500619882465.gif
51KB, 500x376px
>>38515078
I know that...

Orginally
>>
>>38515137
Because i just am. Nothing really bothers me because i dont let them bother me. >>38515166
You are a jackass if you think i am reading all that mess.
>>38515214
Good.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.