[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have a crush >2-3 weeks pass and we start talking about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_o553hjJLgs1ujp8qzo1_500.gif (1005KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o553hjJLgs1ujp8qzo1_500.gif
1005KB, 500x281px
>have a crush
>2-3 weeks pass and we start talking about more serious issues like family
>tell him i wouldn't care if my family died, explain all the shitty things they've done
>"wow anon you shouldn't say you wouldn't care if they died"

i'm so done trying to get to know people with good families, they just don't understand or can't comprehend how shitty life can be
>>
As a person with advanced autism and the emotional depth of a rock I can full understand the feeling of not caring about the deaths of other people. I am close to my family but I've never felt bad when one of them has died.

Maybe you just have autism.
>>
File: tumblr_or2do4tNSc1wono7yo1_500.png (60KB, 430x394px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_or2do4tNSc1wono7yo1_500.png
60KB, 430x394px
>>38514802
I know I might have some kind of mental illness, albeit not autism.

Since it's an anonymous message board here goes. My dad used to beat me from about the age of 6, I still have bruises/marks on my body from him. He was a gambling addict and would yell/emotionally abuse me and my brother whenever he didn't do so well. My mother was a drug addict, anything to get some weed.

Things never changed as we got older, if me and my brother ever needed emotional help, or any kind of help we'd get told to "get over it" or "fuck off."

I have many many reasons to not care if my family dies and I hate that the 2 people I've brought it up to in the last few years don't actually understand.
>>
>>38514648
Your crush sounds like a nice person. At least it shows they care, probably wishing you had a good relationship with your family.
Careful not to seem too negative around them or they'll start avoiding you like the plague
>>
>>38514648
and this is why you'll be alone. shit family or not it's up to you to be patient with others.
>>
>>38515892
>you'll be alone because you don't care for an abusive dad and drug addicted mother
Almonds
>>
>>38514871
>Dad is gambler with anger issues
>Mom smokes weed
This is your inferno Dantette?

>Dad is alcoholic that made sure our family was piss poor 24/7 by drinking every bit of income he made followed by going around embarrassing the family name every chance he got
>Mom is clinically insane religious nut that would screech like a banshee and take out all the hatred she had for father on me, she had little triggers that would send her into her crazy rant ravings, toilet seat wrong, item not in right place, you don't bolt within 5 seconds of her calling your name, also at one point she was institutionalized leaving us to be raised by a dad that blazed music all throughout the night while in his drunken stupor on the coach
>going to your parents for emotional support
Good one, you would either get "go talk to your mother about that stuff" or crazy ramblings of a unstable woman quoting bible
I was raised by my older sister who had issues of her own, but still i don't wish death to my parents i know they are just morons that thought kids would fix all their problems like they were told, id attend the funerals of both of them and read the lines, probably wouldn't weep for them, im emotionally retarded so i don't know how to handle grief
>>
>talking to someone for two weeks
>unload all your baggage on them
this is the real problem, you're just going to keep getting hurt doing this
>>
>>38514871
Everyone sees things differently,unfortunately sometimes when you need understanding.

It's funny, I had a boyfriend who got abused by his family (much worse than your situation) and I said in his shoes I wouldn't talk to them while he did, and he even helped them and felt like it was his fault for what happened. It was really shitty that he let them continue to fuck him over

I guess you just got to see this not as people not wanting to understand, they just can't because of their vastly different life and not being able to emphasize
>>
>>38514648
how bad is your family?
>>
>>38516133
>>38514871
nevermind, that sucks OP
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.