[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK >just had a dream >i had this mouse with me >the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 10

File: 1500568801273.jpg (61KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1500568801273.jpg
61KB, 1024x1024px
FUCK
>just had a dream
>i had this mouse with me
>the mouse was super intelligent
>could turn into a human
>the human was the nicest grill you can imagine
>just hung around with the mouse
>keeps changing forms and just having a good time
>talking to it, feeling loved for the first time in years
>wake up
>start crying
you dont understand.. that was the nicest dream i have ever had, felt like I found the only thing that was missing in my life
>>
iktf senpai dream qts are the worst
>>
>>38514579
>had a dream
>had sex in said dream
Closest I've come to sexual intimacy ever desu
>>
File: 1484992805441.png (22KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1484992805441.png
22KB, 225x225px
>tfw youre so lonely your brain actively tries to cheer you up by reuniting you your oneitis and old friends in dreams every night
>>
File: 12356809812341345.png (6KB, 233x216px) Image search: [Google]
12356809812341345.png
6KB, 233x216px
>>38514579
i know this feel so well brother. i sleep 15-16 hours a day for a reason lucid dreaming is the only time i feel alive
>>
Dreams are partially a natural defense mechanism. If you're deprived of something in life that you need then your subconscious tends to give it to you in a dream.

I understand how you feel. Sometimes I imagine my subconscious as a separate person who just likes to fuck with me.
>>
>>38514579
>crying
Ahahahahaha
Are you a fucking woman or something? What purpose does moping about some dumb dream serve you?
Honestly your lack of testosterone disturbs me. And you wonder why girls don't want to hang out with you
lets be real though, you haven't tried talking to a girl since your oneitis back as a freshman in highschool rejected you
>>
>>38514608
>>38514643
idk guys I had looots of dreams with actual qts and it didnt feel that bad when I woke up. This mouse wasn't there for me to fuck it, just be my nice friend because I was it's only friend
>>
Lol I had a really similar dream with a changing mouse girl too once. It was really sweet and I was also sad to wake up lmao
>>
>>38514714
I talk to wymyn around my workplace all the time, but I have never had a gf before. All the females have always said good things about me and that "I will surely get a gf soon".. I don't believe it myself since highschool though, so you're right about that
>>
>>38514579
i could really use one of those right now
>>
>>38514579
>have semi lucid dream
>try to buttfuck girls
>their ass hole look weird as fuck and is disproportionate
JUST
>>
>>38514823
no you couldn't, it's like heroin, feels good but after it ends everything is much worse than before
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (57KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
57KB, 1440x1080px
>wake up inside of bathroom
>it's very dark inside like a cave and full of sparkling blue crystals that illuminate the room
>glowing particles floating through the air that disappear on the touch and turn into fuzzy things
>look deep into the toilet
>water is deep blue like the ocean and tiny miniature ships are being swept up by a storm
>see tiny little people on the ships trying their hardest to stay afloat and survive
>families getting torn apart by the storm and babies drowning in the ocean
>realize I have to take a shit really bad
>like REALLLLYY bad
>sit down and cover the toilet with my ass
>hear the screams of thousands of men, women and children as I let loose a titanic storm of flatulence and feces
>all they can see, smell, feel, hear and taste is shit
>shit sputtering out of my ass like that scene in breaking bad with the self oscillating machine gun
>pitch black inside the toilet bowl except for the cracks of light escaping through my dick pocket
>all of the widowed wives, orphaned children and broken families look towards the single solitary source of light escaping through my testicles, extending their arms upwards towards the sky and praying for a miracle
>blow a load of snot out all over my hand and sling it down at them through my taint like a cannonball
>wipe my ass and flush all of their hopes and dreams down the shitter
>feel something cold drop down on my head
>look up at the ceiling and see Sylvester Stallone's face morphed into the ceiling all stretched out and distorted
>he is in great discomfort and misery as he makes the ugliest crying face i've ever seen and drops an endless stream of tears down onto my head
>he screams in between his choking and weeping for me not to look at him
>wash my hands while trying to ignore his whimpering and slowly leave the room while trying to avoid eye contact
>there's no floor on the other side of the door and i fall all the way down through the void and land on a top of a cactus
>wake up screaming
>>
>>38514579
Anyone else woken up and cried, actual tears down your face, because you had a dream with a qt3.14 you genuinely fell in love with in it? It's only happened to me maybe once but it was one of the absolute worst feelings in the world. To be in a state of complete bliss and happiness with everything, and being taken away from that and forced back to reality
>>
File: 1500598760544.png (47KB, 233x277px) Image search: [Google]
1500598760544.png
47KB, 233x277px
>>38515003
My sides are in a different dimension. What the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
>>38515094
OP's post made me remember this. It was the last time I can remember feeling genuine live and happiness with the world. Like I was at peace with myself and all I wanted to do was live my life with her. It was so long ago I can't remember anything about it really other than basics and how was I was when I woke up.
>>
>>38515003
do you normally have dreams like this
>>
>>38514579
bump i want to here other anons dreams
>>
File: 1473474674266.png (164KB, 599x586px) Image search: [Google]
1473474674266.png
164KB, 599x586px
>>38514718
>This mouse wasn't there for me to fuck it, just be my nice friend because I was it's only friend
I remember a dream like that I had once except instead of a mouse the girl was some kind of supernatural entity who for whatever reason everyone but me hated. I remember there being no sexual feelings whatsoever, just the purest affection I've ever felt

I wish those feelings existed in real life
>>
>>38515094
I've had a few dreams where I met my waifu and just hugged the shit out of her for a while. I'd wake up misty-eyed and feel like shit all day. But the only times I can remember properly crying when I woke up was when I dreamt about my mum dying, and once when my cat got fucking obliterated by some sort of orbital laser strike right before I could save him.
>>
>meet qt in a dream
>im aware that I'm dreaming so I tell her "you know this is a dream right?"
>tfw we were both conscious that this was an ephemeral moment that would vanish soon
>>
File: 1495443434630.jpg (61KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1495443434630.jpg
61KB, 482x427px
>>38515548
OP here my dream was like exactly what you described holy fuck
>>
>>38515548
also I just remembered,
>supernatural entity
do you remember how she looked like as a human? i dont, idk that might be related
>>
>>38515698
Thanks for reminding me I'm not dreaming.

Why are my dreams always fucked?
Had one at take her shirt off amd another feel me up. But the one only took her shirt off cause this fat kid took his off but he had like, almost real boobs, like, it was manboob then halfway through they became like b cups that came out, kind of like if you put boobs on top of man boobs. Shit was super fucking weird. Still got 2 qts though but I woke up soon after
Dark hair is the best
>>
>>38515642
>tfw wake up from qt3.14 dream
>don't want to get up for work
>want to just stay there and think about it for another 30 minutes

>>38514579
Did she look mousy?
>>
File: 1487898032128.jpg (124KB, 882x731px) Image search: [Google]
1487898032128.jpg
124KB, 882x731px
>>38514579
>not realizing that it's your psyche telling you a message and not simple wish fulfillment
This is a pretty easy analysis. The mouse is a representation of your own timidness. Even the acts it commits show this. It is indecisive, it continually morphs into different forms and is always present with you. This is your psyche telling you that you can have these relations in your life, but you need to overcome your inherent shyness.
this is 100% bullshit pulled out of my ass btw
>>
File: Ai_2.jpg (21KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
Ai_2.jpg
21KB, 512x288px
>>38516602
>do you remember how she looked like as a human
Not exactly but I think it was kind of like pic related
>>
>>38516776
this is actually very true, thank you anon
>>
>>38514643
Same. I wish I still got wet dreams.
>>
>dreaming
>meet qt
>know this is a dream
>ask the qt for her email or number so I can contact her when the dream ends
>the letters are fucked up and unreadable
>>
File: anon has a dream.png (80KB, 1239x485px) Image search: [Google]
anon has a dream.png
80KB, 1239x485px
>>38515003
Postmodern braaapist literature.
>>
>>38517325
That's actually good idea for when you master lucid dreaming. Meme a girlfriend into reality.
>asking a girl for her number
Fuck off though Chad
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.