[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm fine with every minority but Indians. They're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

I'm fine with every minority but Indians.

They're the fucking worst. They smell like burning chili shit and they all talk with accents are hard to follow and patronizing. They're loud as a motherfucker in groups and the my god are they ugly. Some people are so ugly they're hard to look at Indians are like, 20% that.

Also, their men are creepy. Women gets dozens of messages all day "hey babei wan i for to mak u cum" or whatever. And IRL they oggle white women and basically worship the ground they walk upon. pathetic

Anyway, can we all agree Pajeets and all the other poos need to get their asses back to Mumbai slums?
>>
i agree
people try to say white men do the same women harassing bullshit but i just don't think that's true
>>
Yeah I dont like poos either. No good qualities whatsoever. Trump needs to send their asses back to India and keep IT jobs for americans.
>>
>>38513857
You're just mad because Pajeet is talking your precious STEM jobs, kek.
>>
File: rnegga.jpg (271KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
rnegga.jpg
271KB, 800x1200px
I dated an Indian girl for 4 years, she looks like >pic related but with longer hair. She always smelled fresh, but yeah most Indians I can't stand and smell awful.
>>
>>38513986
Did she let you come in her? What did you do to her sexually?
>>
>>38513961
>still believing campaign promises

The Department of Homeland Security announced Monday that it will add 15,000 seasonal visas to fill H-2B non-agricultural jobs.
>>
>>38514040
Lol what a random question. I fucked her raw many times, but would always pull out and nut on her back. Got blowjobs from her, ate her out, would have rough sex all the time (she liked being choked while I hit it from behind). Goooood times
>>
>>38513857
Anyone else see them at tourist spots like theme parks, lakes, etc. Anyone else notice how even the makes are fully clothed during these times, I have a theory that is the only time they wash themselves
>>
File: pubpepe.png (16KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
pubpepe.png
16KB, 229x220px
>>38513857
i like indians its the bloody paki's who are the worst think you might be confused
>>
File: 1499616989053.png (89KB, 1142x971px) Image search: [Google]
1499616989053.png
89KB, 1142x971px
You will regret your words when we become a super power by 2030.
>>
File: 1492471344271.jpg (121KB, 1200x948px) Image search: [Google]
1492471344271.jpg
121KB, 1200x948px
>>38513857
I HATE most Indians but I'm cool with Sihks. They're total bros
>>38513986
Leave Norman
>>
>>38513986

this.

India is a strange country. it doesn't even really make sense as a nation-- it's like the British just smashed together a bunch of barely-related kingdoms and principalities where everyone was some shade of brown and tea grew well into a big giant unwieldy country with dozens of different languages and half a dozen religions, which then immediately fissioned into three different countries again right after they left.

apart from all the regional and cultural and religious and linguistic variation-- the caste system makes it even more complicated. basically there are about 100-200 million fairly smart Indian people riding on top of over a billion incredibly dumb ones. the top ones have been ruling the bottom ones for thousands of years and essentially only marry each other. they go all the way back to the original invasion of the Indo-European nomads who established Hinduism in the first place and set up the caste system and weren't even from India in the first place.

it's like the difference between dating a Jewish lawyer gf in NYC versus a fat slob disabled NEET gf in West Virginia. theoretically they are both 'white', but one is pretty fucking different from the other and arguably has a lot of different DNA.

high-tier Indians are like the Jewish lawyer gf. low-tier Indians are like the fat hillbilly gf. choose carefully.

anyway wtf is wrong with spicy food? why does western food have to be so bland compared to all the other options available?
>>
File: 1461921613165.jpg (27KB, 314x295px) Image search: [Google]
1461921613165.jpg
27KB, 314x295px
Thank fuck someone started an India hate thread. Fucking sick of these shitskins at my work shitting everything up cause they half-ass everything and lie through their teeth about being qualified for the job.

Got this nice woman from NZ who works with us, already knew what to do and didn't even need any training but the 2IC position gets given to a fucking pajeet who already fucked up being a manager and has breath that smells like he has a dead tooth or eats chunks of shit for breakfast. I fucking hate that someone who deserves the position gets overlooked for a cunt like that. Pic related when I see indians.

You poos need to go the fuck home NOW RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>38514137
Spicy food is my shit, I wish I had some chicken tikka masala right now. Western food just doesn't compare to good Indian food. Damn I'm hungry just thinking about it
>>
>>38514134
the ultimate irony of Sikhism is being constantly mistaken for a Muslim in the U.S.
>>
>>38513857
agreed 100%. Pajeets need to stay where they are and never be allowed to fuck up the world like india, bangladesh or pakistan are.
>>
File: 1493657911376.png (562KB, 866x756px) Image search: [Google]
1493657911376.png
562KB, 866x756px
>>38513857
Pajeets are bro tier fuck off. You wouldn't say this to there face bitch
>>
>>38513986
I love Ruth N*gga.
>>
>>38514420
Same here senpai. Preacher is a badass show.
>>
>>38514418
do all indians online do this because there all perverted or they just use being foreign as an excuse to shitpost
>>
>>38513857
>I'm fine with every minority but Indians

are you trying to give me your validation right now?
>>
When I first entered the working world, I noticed that dealing with Indians was difficult. I chalked it up to the fact that in their homeland, there are no protections from getting gypped as there are in America, and so they mistrust everybody, and feel the need to be rude and overly argumentative about the simplest of transactions.
Now, I just think "Fucking Indians again, will it ever end?"
>>
lol you'll hating just because your dumbasses aren't literate enough to get a good job or work hard.We are coming ,slowly we will start shitting on the US streets.We will turn US into a Hindu Nation ,trump is a fagget anyway.Our bros from Islam have already started taking over Europe.We have our allies in U.K. too ,you can see people shitting in streets in U.K. in some Indian neighbourhoods.You American faggets will soon be exposed to the most dirtiest place we are going to turn your nation into.One American fagget met me in a club last week ,asked him if he uses 4chan he said yes.I knew what to do , spiked his drink with LSD and asked him if I can show him around better clubs.Took him to a shitting street not far from the club ,left him there ,modafucker will have a nice time tripping on Indian shit.
>>
>>38513857
I agree. At my wageslave every single indian we get smells like shit and asks the most abnormal questions and will keep trying to get you to do something that'll get you fired even when you tell them to fuck off.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.