[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you had the powers of a god, what would you do? Create? Destroy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: space.jpg (675KB, 2000x1250px) Image search: [Google]
space.jpg
675KB, 2000x1250px
If you had the powers of a god, what would you do? Create? Destroy? Amuse yourself? Stay here and fuck shit up for fun or fix your shitty life?

I would first destroy this fucking world and make a new realm to rule over, where everyone is happy, everything is perfectly fine, nobody works, all have great lives and there is a lot of fucking going on, until the end of time. Paradise. A hedonistic dream.
>>
i'd give life an actual purpose that everybody knows about.
>>
>>38513733
I'd probably make some cool shit, because I'd want to make reality a little more interesting for my universe
>>
I'd tell everyone that all of their religions are wrong then go fuck off doing cool God shit for a while on another planet.
>>
>>38513733
Migrate from the lower planes to the god realm and express moi kohmpleet shokk when there's a god status quo and it's shit like the one we've got here.

Then get a shit godjob and watch godanime.
>>
>>38513733
>If you had the powers of a god, what would you do?
Convince virgin women to fuck me.
>>
>>38513733
I would delete everything that exists within and beyond the scope of comprehension within my power up to and including myself
>>
>>38513733
give the rich slightly less than everything they ever want for doing demented sexual rituals for me, and then give good people cancer
>>
Destroy absolutely fucking everything.
No life.
No existence.
No universe.
Nothing.
Then, No me.
And I'd make sure it would be painless.
>>
>>38513733
Well i would do a few things
>Create entities that judge people based on their actions and motives for performing those actions
>Remove diseases, genetic afflictions etc from the world
>Personally judge every person in a place of significant power for their actions
>Establish one world religion that forces people to behave well, those who decide not to follow the doctrines will be relocated to a new planet where they can live among the other savages behind gods eye so to speak
>Purge age old hatreds, grudges and malice from the world
>Give people healthy bodies so everyone can enjoy the gift of life on equal footing
After that i would probably leave the entities to judge humans and just watch what the people will do in their new utopia/dystopia, maybe create a new reality i can use as my own playground, i would probably make some new lifeforms that i can raise like my own children there
I would also probably give people ability to fly and move shit with their mind, if someone tries to commit crimes with these abilities my entities would just zap the shit out of them
Would be neat to be the life giver and raise fresh lifeforms and watch them develop with the help of my guiding hand and infinite wisdom (assuming i get that with the godhood)
>>
I would just go to random worlds and universes and just create a shit ton of miscellaneous life forms/entities, enlighten some of them, and then mostly just fuck off except for when cataclysmic stuff happens (planets being destroyed/rendered uninhabitable, galactic/universal/interdimensional wars, etc.)
>>
I can't really answer that question. The first thing I would do is find out what the meaning behind everything is. What I did afterward would depend on the answer to that.
>>
>>38513733
Become the Universal Migrator
>>
Just change little subtle things each day, sowing doubt and concern in people who notice, that the universe is going haywire or something.

Like one day, randomly change a word in the Magna Carta, then the next day randomly change the height of the Tokyo Tower by a few feet. And not in a way where people's minds or reality adjuts to these changes so that life just continues as normal as if it were always that way. No, one day people are going to realize that Petra has all its exterior statues restored despite that memories, records and photos, even historical accounts say otherwise.

Either that, or create/revive/embolden (depending on your belief) other or lesser gods from history to reality. So like, either actually create, or revive Zeus for example and let him do his thing. Do it with all the various gods of different cultures and let things play out. Obviously limit their power (or maybe that's not necessary) so that none are greater than me, that way if shit starts to get too fucked up I can intervene.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>>38513733
I'd just watch this universe to see what happens. After getting bored, i'd create a new universe and flee there, leaving this universe behind to burn.

In my reality, the worlds would be populated by females only. They'd have the ability to extend their clitotis into becoming a penis in order to reproduce.

There'd be various races, from lolis and beastgirls to giantresses, and the Succubus race would be ruled by an evil female god created by me, in order to maintain balance. Whenever i get bored, the Succubi will become out of control, requiring me to go into a deep slumber and then be born as the legendary male, who is the avatar of God destined to put the Succubi in their place.
After dying i wake up, and do it all over again.
>>
OP here, I changed my mind. I would fuck around in this world a bit first. There is a lot of fun stuff you could do. Simply destroying it is OWTHEEDGE tier and probably fueled by my own bitterness and failure. I would simply let it be and fuck off myself to create my new world.

To be honest, I am on /r9k/ after all, the very first thing I would do would be to kiss, fondle and fuck. I need to know what it feels like. I hope I won't need "god powers" for that at least. At worst, it will cost me.
>>
File: 2.jpg (50KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
50KB, 600x315px
I like your idea much, much better than this sick joke of a world I ended up in, OP.

Look at this fucking bullshit.
>>
I would watch the history of our planet. Speeding up things when they are boring etc...
I would also like to know exactly what different people on different ages where thinking, struggling with and so on, from your medieval peasant to every single great mind.

Also, I would give myself different mental afflictions and diseases to know how people whom have them feel like. Then probably heal those who have such diseases.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.