[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you sometimes go "maybe I should just go"? I mean

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: pepe1.jpg (36KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
pepe1.jpg
36KB, 500x500px
Do you sometimes go "maybe I should just go"?

I mean just thinking about it and not actually doing anything. I think about it like this. All of us will return to the void in a few decades. Might as well get it over with and do it now, stop the various bad feels. But hope or just instict I guess always stops me.

We already know the ending. The game is rigged. We just exist for a little while and then we're gone.
>>
File: 1378658875421.png (12KB, 321x339px) Image search: [Google]
1378658875421.png
12KB, 321x339px
All the time. The only thing stopping me is that I'm a massive faggot afraid of pain. I wish I could just swallow a pill and be done with it.
>>
All the time but then I just go back to being apatheic. Hopefully I don't have to take action and my heart gives out soon.
>>
>>38512541
>return to the void
How can you return to somewhere you've never been? You were never non-existent anon, because you have only ever existed.

To be less pedantic though, yeah of course. Any mature person who's been through a little bit of struggle has thought about ending it, if only because it's a hell of a lot less work than going through it. Conscious mortality is a bit of a raw deal, but if you've kept it going this long it's because there's been something to keep you going. Even if you don't know what that "thing" is. Maybe it's a loved one, maybe it's an animal instinct, idk. But if you made it through yesterday, you can make it through today. And if you can make it through today, you can make it through tomorrow.

We're all gonna make it, anon.
>>
Hold on. Just hold on to whatever is left. There are too many years ahead of you to know if something better won't come along. And if it never does, you tried. You didn't give in when thing were bleak. But I know it won't last.
>>
>>38513192

I think of my father and I stop. They told me about this incident years later, after he died.

He had terminal cancer and one day he was in the hospital and he went outside to the balcony and was ready to jump. But he didn't do it. When they asked him why he said "I don't want my son to think I'm weak". He struggled till the fucking end.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.