[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >into punk and goth stuff, occult, all sorts of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

File: punk.jpg (52KB, 467x750px) Image search: [Google]
punk.jpg
52KB, 467x750px
>be me
>into punk and goth stuff, occult, all sorts of other weird dark shit, most girls think I'm weird as shit, get called a devil worshipper
>end up meeting some girl online on a conspiracy site forum
>she seems real cool, into the same stuff I am and understands me
>arrange to meet up someplace
>meet her, find out she's black(maybe mixed, am not sure, but her nose seems more white looking and not apelike, same for her facial structure)

Is there any way I can reject her and avoid seeming racist somehow? pic related, she dresses in clothes like this and has lots of piercings and tats(weird ones, not like ghetto tats most black girls have with thug names and stuff on them), also a split tongue.
>>
stop being a pasty faggot and talk to her, if you like her why does her race matter retard
>>
>>38512317
because I can't picture myself being with a black girl, I'm into more goth type stuff so I expected like a really pale white girl, like one of those suicide girls or something. Brown skin doesn't fit that kind of stuff, it looks odd.
>>
why does her race even matter?
>>
>>38512368
>he doesn't want to invoke the ancient ones with someone with a dark skin
You're fucking scared.
>>
>>38512476
Come on, be real here when people think goth or alt girls they think white, maybe Asian, not black

can you really imagine a black girl in shit like leather pants and leather trenchcoats with fur and feathers and odd shit like that
>>
>>38512518
If it fits, yeah.
>>
>>38512550
That would look more fitting on a white or Asian girl though. When I think of dark occultic stuff, I think of whites, or Japanese. Black girls make me think of the hood and "urban culture".
>>
>>38512618
dont race mix anon white is right
>>
>>38512298
>avoid seeming racist somehow
Why the hell should you care to?
You do not want her, no qualifiers needed.
>>
>>38512618
That's just your cultural background speaking anon.
But if she's not your type she's not your type. It's okay to not want to fuck people because you don't like how they look.
Just don't miss an opportunity to be with someone you might like because she's too much of a darkie or something.
>>
>>38512298

You said you like weird dark shit, well.. she's weird and dark
>>
>>38512298
>he isnt going to support the white race by bleaching black girls
>>
Why are you so worried about race? You're already a degenerate faggot looked down upon by everyone who crosses your path. The fact that the one girl you will probably ever get is a nigger shouldn't stop you.
>>
File: 1500615153067.jpg (75KB, 714x802px) Image search: [Google]
1500615153067.jpg
75KB, 714x802px
>>38512317
You heard it, race doesn't matter.
>>
>>38513474
anyone here can get a nigger woman from africa with their neetbucks alone
>>
>>38512298
is your gf literally a vampire from Blade? how fucking cool is that, just go with it
>>
OP should definitely make something up. It's inconvenient if the darkened soul gets bitter and starts deriding him in the forums, destroying his chances with other cuties.

OP, do you smoke, do drugs, etc.? Does she? Finding something she does but you don't, consumption related, by do the trick. For example, I don't date smokers, ever. When I tell people this they get super butthurt but get around it quickly and we end up in good terms. If you're going to use this tactic, reinforce them the notion that you're not attacking their taste nor lifestyle, but that you would rather be with someone who is more akin to you in certain specific regards.
>>
>>38512298
>Is there any way I can reject her and avoid seeming racist somehow?
Well sense you are rejecting her for race, you are racist, just own it man.
>>
>>38512368
lol you are,in fact a racist you faggot.
is she bad-looking at least?do you have a picture of her?
>>
>>38512298
literally throwing away a chance at happiness just because "goth stuff dont look good blacks",you are a fucking retard my man.also you are a racist.
>>
>>38513659
Rejecting a girl for being black isn't racist though, black dudes do it all the time
>>
>>38512298
post a pics of her satan-lover and i help you.
>>
>>38512298
>>38512368

OP, tbqh, I always used to only date really pale white or east asian girls, but ever since I got my first indian gf, I realized skin color does not actually matter for aesthetics. I was just turned on by pale girls because they were the only girls I had ever been with. face/body/attitudes/personality/intelligence/interests/skills/education/chemistry matter way, way more than skin color.
>>
>>38513919
also, frankly, I've never met a black girl who was intelligent and interesting and attractive enough for me to want to date her and who was also seemingly interested in me. they are rare. there's nothing wrong with having a tendency to only date a certain kind of person. I'm just saying, skin color itself isn't important at all.
>>
>>38513919
>>38513947
Yeah but even indians are cute. Black girls are just gross in general. There is absolutely nothing wrong with op not wanting to date a black girl and everyone making him feel bad are just jealous or bitter.
>>
>>38512298
why do you care if you seem racist, its not racist to prefer a race of women its a preferance
>>
>>38512298
you know you can be interested in those things, and not dress like an asshole, right? i dont understand why you cocksockers have to wear identifiers
>>
>>38512298
lmao keep letting /pol/ cockblock you fag
>>
Can I have her instead? I want a qt Louisiana girl to do voodoo rituals with.
>>
>>38514275
voodoo is shit tier magic, luciferian magic is the strongest, like the kind Hillary Clinton does
>>
File: 456745.jpg (20KB, 429x420px) Image search: [Google]
456745.jpg
20KB, 429x420px
>>38513659
>not finding a particular race physically attractive is racist
>>
You should definitely stick your penus into any female that will let you, it's not a marriage proposal
>>
>>38514333
I mean it is

>>38512298
just admit that you're racist and move on
>>
>>38512298
I don't see why you're afraid of "appearing racist". if I was her I'd prefer you tell me the truth. although be tactful.
>>
>doesn't want.to have anything to do with her because of race
>think's he isn't racist

You know,atleast own up to it. Being racist is fine but being a liar is as scummy and scum can get. And you are a beggar after all,why do you think.you can be a chooser? Its like you are going out of your way to stay a virgin.
>>
>>38514441
black girls are bottom of the barrel though
>>
>>38514451
You too are bottom of the barrel. Do you have a job? Are you above 5'8? How is your work ethic? If any of those answers varies from (yes,yes,very good) then you are bottom of the barrel yourself and honestly have no room to complain.
>>
>>38514512
My job is being an occultist, I'm 6'2", and fuck working a normal job, I'd rather summon spirits and help to weaken the veil.
>>
>>38514569
Well,normalfag,get out. Go to adv. Your kind isnt allowed here.
>>
>>38514291
Yeah but it's not thematically fitting, you know?
>>
>>38513966
idk, I once knew a guy whose gf was creole (type of French-influenced half-black person from New Orleans). she was a management consultant-- very polished, knowledgeable, and attractive. so they do exist, in some places. they are merely very rare.
>>
>>38513486
He wrote she has white features
>>
>>38513509
>with their neetbucks alone
Even after all the neet expenses like tendies? Damn
>>
File: 1496277425918.png (104KB, 214x394px) Image search: [Google]
1496277425918.png
104KB, 214x394px
>>38512368
You need to accept that you will never get your dream pale white goth manic pixie girl who is interested in your hobbies before you end up dying alone.
>>
>>38512298
>into goth
>not dating a girl who's dark inside and out
Fucking poser.
>>
>>38513755
some blackie is butthurt

I married my emo girlfriend and I'm so happy everyday cuz of it, it's been 10 years together so far, I want her to dye her hair like she used to and wear the makeup so bad.
>>
>>38516615
lol thank you for knowing in the scene the worst thing to be accused of is being a poser. I lol'd besides if your not deep then you don't get it..
>>
>>38512298
How did the meet-up go? Do you think she noticed your disappointment in person?
>>
>>38513718
>not into black girls
>implying he's a racist

What if he didn't like white girls, would he be racist then?
>>
>>38518179
Yes, despite what those tumblr screen caps that /pol/ likes to collect say, racism is racism regardless of race.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.