[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't I ended it yet? I'm average height, androgynous

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0381.png (100KB, 1034x775px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0381.png
100KB, 1034x775px
Why haven't I ended it yet? I'm average height, androgynous looking, girly voice, can't grow a beard, and 0% charismatic. Is there any hope for robots? Why haven't you ended it yet?
>>
>>38511368
The only sensible thing to do is to go full trap.
>>
Deez nuts LMAOOOOO BRO YOU JUST GOT PRANKED
>>
>>38511368
You just need to find God anon. Also the manlet meme is just what it is, a meme. As long as you're taller than the girl you're interested in it doesn't matter. Girls who are heightqueens tend to be awful people and are not wife material.
>>
Kerbal Space Program. Boom.
>>
File: 14464986268490.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
14464986268490.webm
2MB, 960x540px
>>38511368
>Why haven't you ended it yet?
My parents are still living, waiting until they go.
I'm not that selfish where I'd put their final years through pain and anguish cause I wanted a quick easy way out.
>>
>>38511381
Nah, 0 interest. I have a gf and she's ok but it doesn't make me feel any more fulfilled or happy. Sex lately is like going through the motions, 0 passion.
>>
>>38511368
Please be my girly bf
>>
>>38511453
My gf is loyal, but again, I'm not muscular, i grow almost 0 facial hair, and I have no idea how to socialize. I'd rather sit at home and drink myself stupid. When i get around ofher men, i freeze up and I'm ignored or the butt of the joke. I can't challenege them because I'd get my fucking ass kicked.

I'm basicslly a woman with a penis.
>>
Because I'm perfectly comfortable. Right now.
>>
>>38511584
how the fuck did u get a gf also become my sissy bitchboy i am a hung failed chad ill fuck u so good ill give u a reason to live
>>
>>38511523
Not attracted to dudes in any way. I'm not gay, Im just a straight guy who's genetically fucked.
>>
>>38511584
If you want to be muscular then you need to go to the gym. Chads don't get huge naturally, you need to put in the time. Also beards are for faggots and are a shitty trend that will die in a few years just like the undercut.
>>
>>38511368
>become trap
>post stuff tumblr as trap
>start patreon
>get money for whoring yourself out on patreon
>win
>>
>>38511673
Idk, I've fucked a decent number of girls. If its a small group or 1 on 1 I'm pretty good at faking it, but most of the time I have no idea what to say and I hate 95% of the people I talk to.
>>
>>38511702
Genetics play a huge part in how you build muscle and your build.
>>38511719
Fuck that. I'd rather die than become a trap. I enjoy stereotypical male activities, I just don't enjoy social interaction at all, and I'm bad at it.
>>
>>38511802
Stop making up excuses. Anyone can get big with enough time and effort. You're insecure about your masculinity and one way to fix that is to get a better body.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.