[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw can't talk to girls >tfw can't talk to guys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 8e8.png (17KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
8e8.png
17KB, 509x619px
>tfw can't talk to girls
>tfw can't talk to guys

Not even in a sexual way, just in general. Is there a secret? Please assist
>>
File: 1500557540380.png (208KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
1500557540380.png
208KB, 500x382px
>>38511053
Just find stuff you have in common. I find it much easier to talk to people of both genders if I know I have common ground. If not I still get along well with other dudes, not women tho.
>>
>>38511113
Even when I know I have something in common with someone I have trouble initiating and continuing conversation. This happens especially with women.
>>
>>38511148
Yeah I'm still pretty shit with women lol. I've learned to be a good story teller, and that helps a lot with expressing my interests. When it comes to keeping conversations going, you can always ask questions. Like, find the things they express interest in, and ask more about it. Helps if you are ready to actually learn about that subject tho
>>
>>38511191
Fuck dude, that still sounds pretty hard. It feels awkard to do that, how do you know it's time to ask a question?
>>
File: 1500537000274.jpg (77KB, 520x378px) Image search: [Google]
1500537000274.jpg
77KB, 520x378px
>>38511207
Hmmmm, I'm not sure to be honest. Like I guess I typically start off conversations I have with people I see daily with something that has happened to me since we last spoke. Then ask them what they've been up to. A lot of it is context I guess. But if you think about it, it's what you're doing now with our convo.
>>
>>38511207
Also what kind of exposure do you have to people regularly? Do you work or take classes? Any clubs or groups? Online or irl? Also what kind of hobbies?
>>
>>38511241
Yeah but you're an anonymous person on the internet. I feel safer talking to someone like you that I don't know because you don't know me.
Say theoretically there's a girl who respobds with one or two messages at a time but always starts the conversation. How do I get it to where we can talk for a while instead of just minutes every week?
>>
>>38511191
How do you do this story telling thing? The only way I know how to talk to women is to ask questions, and hope I run into something that interests both of us.
>>
>>38511277
I know a girl irl but talk to her mostly online. See >>38511304
>>
>>38511304
I would say that for storytelling, it's trial and error. I'd say I'm a pretty funny guy, but maybe I'm just super autistic because I literally spent years finding out what was funny and not. Like what things are appropriate etc. Biggest thing is practice, but I'd say my conversations vary deeply by who I'm talking to. With guys at work it's just boring shit, weekend plans etc. With my close friends, it's a lot of game conversation, like testing meta and stuff. I can give you an example of a story if you want before I head to bed. As for this girl does she talk with other guys like this too?
>>
>>38511375
I don't know how she talks to other guys. She's pretty shy so maybe. And sure, U'd love to.
>>
>>38511477
Here I'm gonna toss you my discord real quick. Don't feel like you have to use a mic with me, but it's easier with stories to tell them verbally so I'll be using a mic to chat. Discord:Joecyphe#9116
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.