[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would you rather have >The romantic soulmate: a relationship

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: f5b125aee47849d28d87737d0067eaed.png (680KB, 1191x900px) Image search: [Google]
f5b125aee47849d28d87737d0067eaed.png
680KB, 1191x900px
would you rather have
>The romantic soulmate: a relationship with that qt since highschool. You only fugged after marriage and both are virgins. After marriage you breed children. Don't have much money, but it's enough to get by.

OR

>You are a supreme chad, the pussy slayer with lots of money, good looks, and people non stop mirin'. You can fugg any woman at choice, but have problems bonding emotionally and romantically with women.

what do you choose and why?
>>
The first because I want to love someone, not treat people badly.
>>
File: 1500594530605.png (376KB, 449x574px) Image search: [Google]
1500594530605.png
376KB, 449x574px
Obviously the first option.
That's obvious
>>
1st is me so

its amazing
>>
I think everyone here genuinely would choose the first one. Only kids and shitposters would say the second.
>>
2nd. I highly doubt I would bond with anyone emotionally. I am also extremely misanthropic. The money and the good looks could help me achieve my own defined success.
>>
2nd because you'd have to be retarded to get married under this legal system
>>
The first option of course.

Love is something beautiful and the very few things, if not the only one, that give life a meaning when you feel and have a chance to manifest your love..

Second option is just... Liferuler life. Empty.

Not-virgin here if that make difference
>>
>>38510889
The second because I fucking hated growing up poor and it's worth the tradeoff
>>
Even Chad would prefer 1. The issue is that in real life, women will generally prefer 2 and this gives 1 no hope other than to become 2.

If we're talking about real life, it's dangerous to even hope for 1.
>>
id pick the second option, use my "lots of money" to buy a large private island, build a really nice, technologically advanced modern house, install various amenities on my island (golf course, pools, basketball court), and enjoy life by myself. with the money left over, I would invest it to make more money, and, if I ever felt like leaving my sanctuary, I would experience the cities of the world in a comfortable manner, alone.
>>
File: THE ROBOT TEST.jpg (779KB, 1584x957px) Image search: [Google]
THE ROBOT TEST.jpg
779KB, 1584x957px
Some Wizard or GrandWizard here with us on /r9k/ today?

What made u turn into one?
What is your dream, your hopes?
What is your highest score in the past?

Tell me about your present life.
>>
>>38510889
The romantic soulmate, please god just give this to me so I can stop feeling empty please just please god.
>>
File: 1453509035238.png (130KB, 239x354px) Image search: [Google]
1453509035238.png
130KB, 239x354px
>>38510889
>would you like the thing that 99% of people are lusting over
>or would you like this bowl of shit tough choices eh anons?
>>
>>38511230
some just dont believe in true love. But then again. R9k is a place for robots to share their grievances. I think this thread shows that most robots want to be loved. Which would go against the narrative that incels have a horrible personality (as often uttered by normies/stacies)

Yeah it's kinda an obvious issue, but still it's important to highlight what robots truly yearn for.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.