[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a girl (male) and I've never felt butt pleasures

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1500311706874.jpg (83KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1500311706874.jpg
83KB, 1024x576px
I'm a girl (male) and I've never felt butt pleasures before. My bum is still unpenetrated and I'm not sure if I'll actually like being plowed. Should I experiment and stick stuff up there or save my butt virginity for a boy I like?
>>
>>38510844
Put some butter on your fingers and dig around in there. If you don't like it, try using something bigger.
>>
>>38510844

Save your pureness for the anon that takes you to pound town.
>>
are you genuine op? i can teach yoy the path to ultimate butt cumming. if a meme tho, pls die.
>>
>>38510844
its all in the prostrate and thats only 2 inches in. you dont need to be plowed to have butt fun
>>
>>38511179
>Implying there's anything pure about a tranny faggot
>>
>>38510844
Get a toy, learn to cum from prostate massage, and stop jerking your dick.
>>
>>38510844
>i'm a girl
>(male)

It's one or the other, degenerate.
>>
File: 1493057332900.jpg (89KB, 621x668px) Image search: [Google]
1493057332900.jpg
89KB, 621x668px
>>38510844
>being so delusiona and eager for attention
>>
File: 1499974121220.png (727KB, 1202x1202px) Image search: [Google]
1499974121220.png
727KB, 1202x1202px
What does it feel like to fuck a girly boy's tight virgin anus, /r9k/?
>>
>>38510844
I don't really mind gay/trap threads on here but this is a question that you would actually get better answers for on /lgbt/
>>
>>38510844
Save it for a boy you like. I wish that boy was me but it wont be. But I can tell you that I'd like it if you did.
>>
>>38511301
not OP but gib guide
>>
>>38511371
it's a meme you massive fucking newfag
>>
>>38510844
Get some condoms and some lube. Be sure you haven't taken a shit in about an hour, or that its around the time you usually take a shit. Your anus should be empty, as shit is contained in the colon until you need to take a shit.

Just to be safe, put a condom on one of your fingers, and put some lube on it. Take it slow, and make sure you don't get the comdom stuck in your ass. It's going to be a little uncomfortable, but if you feel sharp pain stop, you're pushing too far or spreading your butthole too much. Explore your anus with your fingers, and try to find your prostate. This is where most of the pleasure is gotten from anal, so you want to find it. You'll know when you find it, it's extremely pleasurable when you touch it. If you're having trouble finding it, use something skinny and longer than your fingers, like an un-sharpened pencil. Be sure to put a condom on it if you do this, NEVER put anything in your butt that's dirty or could potentially get stuck.

Once you find your prostate you can just try practicing stretching out your butthole a bit. Use your fingers, and once again, take it slow. If you feel pain or start bleeding stop immediately. Give your butt muscles time to heal, so don't push them too much in one day. You don't want to get fucked when you're tight, it will just be extremely fucking painful and tear apart your butthole. Once you think your butt is ready, start using bigger things like a dildo.
>>
File: 1373156269009.png (110KB, 518x257px) Image search: [Google]
1373156269009.png
110KB, 518x257px
>>38510844
To be totally h with you sister (male) you're just gonna have to stop touching your penis (feminine) ever, start putting phallic stuff up your boipussy every day, and train yourself to be a smooth master of pleasuring cocks with that BP. Get familiar and comfy with having things shoved up in that BP, and develop the ability to orgasm purely from boipussy stimulation (never touching that penis (feminine)). You need to be able to caress, stroke and massage a penis (masculine) with that boipussy just like a pro and then you're truly a girl (male). Master your butt. Make friends with your butt.
>>
OP you should be practicing for when you get fucked by the boy you like! It's a long road to be able to have a dick in your ass, so you should be practicing down to take it. Be slow, start with fingers each day and try to push alittle further each time but if you feel resistance then don't push anymore.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.