[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sister eants to set me up with one of her roastie high school

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1493884084807s.jpg (6KB, 185x250px) Image search: [Google]
1493884084807s.jpg
6KB, 185x250px
>sister eants to set me up with one of her roastie high school friends
How do I get out of this without hurting feelings? The last thing I need ia some little white girl bitching to me about mundane
>>
File: 1492640666896.png (48KB, 507x540px) Image search: [Google]
1492640666896.png
48KB, 507x540px
>>38510375
You're actually getting a chance to have a gf and you're going to pass it up because she might be white? You should be happy you're getting anything at all.
>>
>>38510626
According to OP she's a roasty. I don't blame him. Why cuck yourself for a girl you know you won't be compatible with?
>>
>>38510375
Just try it, what's the worst that could happen? And thank your sister for trying to help you.
>>
>>38510375
good brown robot date her and be racist as fuck about white people job done
>>38510626
bad black bot
>>
>>38510757
It's not that I support racemixing but robots should take whatever comes their way.
>>
>>38510856
why should they do that?
>>
>>38510856
even a white roastie who dates you because of the muh big dick meme then she finds out your average and doesnt talk to you again no thanks lad
>>
Maybe she's not like you think she is?
>>
>>38511060
>responding seriously to a racebait thread
>>
>>38510704
because life is full of surprises and you never know?
>>
>>38511027
it's actually the muh hip black bf meme and you can't fail at that
>>
>>38512087
nah roastie arent into at they are sluts who wanted big dick to stir their roast beef
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.