[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My chad construction worker stepdad is making me work with him

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1459043220947.png (260KB, 582x491px) Image search: [Google]
1459043220947.png
260KB, 582x491px
My chad construction worker stepdad is making me work with him on the job site or else i'm out of the house.

>tried to cut lumber on sawblade and can't cut straight
>try to cut drywall, ruin the drywall

Since I am completely worthless now he just has me sweeping up all the dust and scews and shit off the floor...I put some insulation in also and I think I inhaled the insulation fibers

Also, I have to go to church every sunday and wednesday as a part of the deal for living in the house.

What the hell do I do?
>>
File: IMG_0928.jpg (20KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0928.jpg
20KB, 400x300px
>>38505618
Fuck, the whole church deal sucks. Ask him to teach you how. You might learn to be more confident
>>
>>38505618
Fuck that's one of my worst nightmares, being made work on a site with a bunch of Chads. I can only imagine how useless I'd be.
>>
Anon this is your chance, you can literally do whatever you want. Go train really hard and become a super hero, or rob a bank just do whatever he fuck you wanna do, take any and all chances
>>
>>38505618
Start lifting regularly and get stronger. This will also raise your confidence levels.
>>
>>38505815
>>38505733

I think I'm gonna save up some money and move to Oregon and live with my pothead dad...maybe we can go fishing
>>
>>38505664
>this
Yeha man ask him to teach you hell its not hard I do it and I sucked just as bad to start with
Now Im making 16 an hour its good work man don't throw it away
>>
File: cnn pepe.jpg (18KB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
cnn pepe.jpg
18KB, 460x259px
Just stick with it and you'll get better. I was terrible at my factory job at first but now I'm much better.
>>
Tell mummy what your asshole fucking piece of shit worthless stepdad is doing to her precious baby boy
>>
>>38505618
Get the fuck outta there, ASAP. Your stepdad is an asshole.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.