[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it gay that I wanna be a girl? I'm still only interested

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1500295745773.jpg (86KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
1500295745773.jpg
86KB, 750x937px
is it gay that I wanna be a girl?
I'm still only interested in other girls
>>
>>38505094
You're not gay you just have a mental illness.
>>
>>38505094
>other girls
You aren't a girl. You'll never be a girl, even should you cut off your dick. Seek help.
>>
its not gay you are ugly n other girls are cute
>>
>>38505166
>>38505207
no no, I'm not nearly at the level of even ever considering being a tranny, I just wish I was a girl, like born a girl
or I don't know maybe I just want a girlfriend
>>
>>38505094
>is it gay that I wanna be a girl?
What do you mean exactly? I often wonder if my life would've been better had I been born female. But it generally isn't good to dwell on things like that, especially when I've got a pretty good idea of the answer.

Disregarding that, you shouldn't let culture influence you to such an extent. You aren't a girl, nor will you ever be.

But what makes you feel like you wish you were a girl? Is it a lack of assertiveness in social situations, or maybe you feel that you can't handle the responsibilities of being a man? Do you even know the reason? If not ask yourself, as you should try to find the root of the thought.
>>
File: reaction1.png (349KB, 296x506px) Image search: [Google]
reaction1.png
349KB, 296x506px
>>38505283
>Wants to be a girl
>Doesn't want to be a tranny

WTF, we have a dilemma here gentlemen.
>>
>>38505330
assuming I would be a cute girl, I would be happy every minute knowing I'm very cute and could make silly things being cute

meanwhile I'm an ugly weak skinny manlet
>>
>>38505166
i know i have a mental illness. the question im asking is, is that mental illness being gay, or something different?
>>
>>38505452
he wants to be a biological girl, it's not hard to understand you retard
>>
>>38505554
You really should try to distract yourself from it. It's a desire you will never satisfy, and the more you give it the time of day, then the more it's going to eat at you.
>>
Well... yeah. Technically, it's lesbian.
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 423x784px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 423x784px
>>38505094
You watched too much animu you weebfag
>>
if you're a girl and like other girls youd be gay yes
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.