[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm movie to Japan to be comfy. Finally my dreams are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 234754785.jpg (8KB, 324x324px) Image search: [Google]
234754785.jpg
8KB, 324x324px
I'm movie to Japan to be comfy.
Finally my dreams are about to come true.
>>
>>38503914
*moving
>>
>>38503914
go go nippon!
>>
>>38503914
Do you know moon? If you don't you may as well become a statistic when you get there.
>>
>>38503944
i only need to know anime trivia to get by.
>>
>>38504002
Have fun in Japan then, Davido-kun!
>>
>>38504045
Sugoi, Davido-kun!
>>
>>38503914
Goof luck op, originaldo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr97MQiqW38
>>
>>38503914
lol enjoy everyone hating you

I heard some story about this teacher in japan. He said everyone at work conspired to give him a hard time, and when he walked into a bar everyone stared at him, and the bar tender slammed his drink down.
>>
>>38504307
link to his videos?
>>
>>38504307
That sounds more than ridiculously exaggerated
>>
>>38504413
>>38504588
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0YHo_U4Ufc

I think this is it
>>
>>38504871
Man this guy seems to hate Japan, why does he bother staying? He even has other videos talking about Japanese products and how they can't accommodate him.
>>
good luck lad

https://youtu.be/goRegJa8Nww?t=1181
>>
>>38503914
I hope you enjoy your time there. While I watch some anime and enjoy Japanese culture, I'd never move there on the long term. Too foreign. I already can't connect with people here; how would I in Asia?

However, I have a big passion for movies and old-school TV shows. I want to move to California one day. Experience the dream.
>>
>>38504927
nobody will ever love you this much
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6FqJpLO4PU
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (925KB, 1043x546px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
925KB, 1043x546px
>>38504871
>goes to another country with different culture
>makes salty videos complaining about said culture
Also, going to another country to teach your own language just shows that you have no relevant talents at all.
>>
>>38505325
going to another country to teach your own language just shows that you have no relevant talents at all.

It's pretty much the only thing a foreigner can do in a country where 99% of people have higher education
>>
>>38504871
>you are obligated to do what your employer tells you to, like teaching students with bad attitude and sing songs
Makes me wonder what concept of work does this guy have
>>
I'm actually so jelly. Have fun op!
>>
>>38503914
>work yourself to death
>a lot of racists and conservatives
>most girls are actually fucking ugly and age like milk
>yakuza
>awkward people
most comfy country on earth alright
>>
>>38503914
>Still falling for this meme

Enjoy being a white slave left out by japanese society at a cuckwage 8 hours a day plus free overtime.
>>
>>38503914
You're about to see the bad part of nationalism

Unless you're asian (especially Japanese), you're gonna get the stank eye for a while
>>
>>38503914
Nip here. Please don't come over here it's already shitty enough and we don't need anymore of you disgusting weeb foreigners
>>
>>38507281
why not? is it because you;re jealous of big white dick coz u got micro jap dick lol
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.