[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>super attractive, girls approach me, friends tell me I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: nowimmad.gif (268KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
nowimmad.gif
268KB, 500x281px
>super attractive, girls approach me, friends tell me I'm good looking
>KHV because I'm too autistic haha :DDDD

Can we let this meme die? You humblebragging/delusional faggots are worse than traps. And there's probably more of you.
>>
File: asdfa.png (462KB, 449x537px) Image search: [Google]
asdfa.png
462KB, 449x537px
>>38503790
Kill yourself you're not a robot

why do normies like you come here and claim to be robots? If girls are approaching you you're not a fucking robot you're an uber normie. You know nothing of our struggles

get out

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
thisll settle you down op

>khv
>dont know any girls
>girls dont talk to me
>girls dont look at me with any look other than disdain
>no friends
>ugly
>manlet
>stupid
>>
>>38504425
>stupid
yet self-aware
makes me question your other points

Also being stupid could make you charming, so its not necesarily a negative
>>
>not really that ugly i guess
>khv because 'autistic'
>too shy to have never initiated a friendship
>only 'friends' i have are the guys i went to same school with for 10 years
Fuck you op, you have it easy
>>
>>38504510
limited learning and attention capability

i feel retarded
>>
>>38504582
>OP has it easy
but he said nothing about himself? In fact using context clues we can imagine no one has ever called himself good-looking
>>
File: 1452434222519.jpg (16KB, 384x355px) Image search: [Google]
1452434222519.jpg
16KB, 384x355px
>>38503790
OP is completely in the right right

Its obnoxious as hell every-time i see someone utter a sentence like that.Its just a testament to how many normalfags are browsing this board , they want to join the "club" and say stupid shit in an attempt to fit in
>>
>>38504620
Sounds like op is just a faggot who doesn't look exactly like chad and says all his problems are because of his looks. Like he would have easy time talking to girls but it's just his looks that stop him.
>>
I can get a girl easy as shit. The reason I'm a robot is that they all fuck off. Not one girl has ever stayed. They are attracted to my money and looks but cant stand my feminine submissive personality. They hate that I push them to take control and that I wont let them be house wives and want them to work. Once they realize that I love to cook and clean and they cant market those "skills" to me they get mad blame me and yell at me then fuck off. Or if they are horrible people try to get me thrown out of my apartment and stab me and send me to the hospital when it fails.
>>
File: 1482505755690s.jpg (2KB, 125x121px) Image search: [Google]
1482505755690s.jpg
2KB, 125x121px
>all these people arguing about who's the biggest failure

You all fags seem to have forgotten that being a robot is nothing to be proud of
>>
>>38504690
the fuck.DO you live in a thirst world shithole or something?
>>
>>38504684
So to have it hard OP would need to be a quadriplegic, autistic (non-meme kind), etc.?
>>
>>38504721
Tampa Florida USA. All the girls around me are super conservative. They wont stand for a guy taking the submissive role in the relationship. They also don't understand at all that all my "money" is tied up in investments and shit. They hear I got it floating around and demand these nice dinners when I'm just trying to save for retirement. They expect to be treated like a princes then get offended when I wont do that.
>>
>>38503790
Agreed. So many "robots" claim to be Chad but "I like totally sperg out with girls" fuck off. I do know a sightly socially awkward Chad but he still gets tons of pussy just by existing.
>>
>>38504752
I'm implying confidence has a much bigger role than looks, unless you're literally a 1 or a 10. Plus it's easier to work on your body than on your mindset.
>>
>>38504690
>Feminine and submissive
>Not gay
Cursed, I am.
>>
>>38504847
What's the point of not enjoying your life a little when you're not even sure if you'll live to see the retirement?
>>
>>38504873
I'm bi and its still hell. I'm bear mode as fuck and all the guys that are into me want me to dom. All the domy guys love my personality but want a trap and not well me.

>>38504967
Because I am perfectly happy. Everything im my life is fucking great. There is only one thing that can make it better and that is having someone to enjoy it with. But the thing is I am not willing to compromise the happiness that I already have. You are either what I want or you are not and it ends. Either they break it off or I do. The ones that get that far are the ones that I really like personality wise but they just cant compromise with me. They want it all or nothing just like I do so they flip out. They just stick around because they have the misguided idea that they can change me.
>>
>>38505106
Is shaving an inconvenience to you?
>>
>>38505248
I would kill myself if I lost my beard. It is far to fabulous to get rid of. As for my body hair I would have to shave every day to keep it off. I don't have time for that.
>>
>>38503790
You can be good looking and be a robot
>>
>>38505301
Thats understandable anon. Thoughts on being with a robot?
>>
>>38503790
some people are hideous during puberty, and that can be enough to fuck them up mentally
>>
>>38504868
Im OP, I don't get any attention from women and give them none, I don't particularly care about talking to women anymore.

What is pissing me off is all the normalfags that come on here and humblebrag about how normal they are, but are only fucking 2 girls instead of 10 because muh autism XDD.
>>
>>38505337
slippery slope , next we are gonna see retards say

>you can be chad and still be a robot haha im just like you!
>>
>>38505354
Plenty. Its just people from here are flaky as FUCK. They always want to try and start something with me but they always ghost me. Its funny really. I never lie yet people assume I do the last robot I tried to get with flat told me "There is no way someone with as cute a personalty as you could be bear mode you HAVE to be a trap." Then I showed him a picture and he just went "Ohhh" and blocked me. I keep trying though. I like robots I don't really like people who go out since I'm a home body.
>>
>>38505428
why do good looking people commit suicide then? they must really hate their lives to do that
>>
>>38505456
suicide is not robot inclusive , failed normos do it all the time
>>
>>38505491
i guess im not a robot just a failed normie because im not ugly anymore
>>
>>38505440
Do you have kik?

Origano is a spice needed to post on /r9k/
>>
File: molymeme.jpg (48KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
molymeme.jpg
48KB, 512x512px
>>38504690
>my feminine submissive personality

Lmao just come out of the closet already faggot, aggression and dominance is attractive to women. They're like that because of evolutionary psychology. Don't be mad at them because you being a man that has a "feminine" personality isn't attractive to them.

You should try going down to your local gay bar and getting fucked in the ass, you'll find plenty of men that like guys with feminine personalities there.

Or just kys faggot
>>
>>38505523
Sadly no. I do have a discord, steam, email or a skype.

If your inclined message me your preferred contact here [email protected]
>>
>>38505566
I'm not mad at them. I'm baffled by them because I tell them straight up who and what I am but they try and force it until they snap and assault me.

As for coming out of the closet I'm bi. I've sucked dick before. Never said I haven't.
>>
>>38505569
Alright. Let me just set up discord and ill send you a message with screenshot that its me anon.
>>
>>38505602
Yeah well you should probably stick to guys, maybe try to find a long term husband, because as I said before most mentally stable women aren't going to want a relationship with a submissive guy. There are girls out there like that but often its cause they're fucked up from sexual abuse etc. so can only feel comfortable with someone if they're completely dominant.
>>
>>38505666
Ehh. We will see. If I end up with a guy I'll end up with a guy if I get a girl I'll get a girl. I'm not going to limit my possibilities.
>>
File: 1416448113530.png (161KB, 490x394px) Image search: [Google]
1416448113530.png
161KB, 490x394px
>I haven't had sex in 2 months man being a robot is hard lol!
>guys I just broke up with my girlfriend and...
>ur personality is why ur alone xd
>just lift
>just shower
>just b confiden
>Your scientific studies which show promiscuous women are bad partners is wrong because I said so
>women can detect your insecurity! (But can't detect when Chad wants to beat their skulls in/leave them)
>looks don't matter but lift, get new clothes, shave, get a haircut, and a tan!
>I know a 5'2 Indian hunchback who fucks models every day!! I aint shittin you!
>>
>>38504690
Something tells me that you're just an old fat man with a lot of hair. You seem like one of those homos that grew up thinking they had to like girls, but really liked men.
>>
>>38505766
I'm 25 and balding anon. Like fuck my hairline is just fucking GONE. I just don't like being in control. I also love to cook and clean and love doing things like sewing and folding laundry. Take the stereotypical 40's house wife. Thats literally me personality wise. I just want someone I can cook and clean for and to make happy. I want to be there to relieve their stress of the day and make them happy again. All the way to the point that I actually enjoy physical abuse. I will be perfectly happy in a relationship where I am beaten every day if it made my partner happy and got them through the day.
>>
>>38503845
>if girls are approaching you you're not a fucking robot
That's what he's saying dipshit, read the op again.
>>
>>38505742
good shit , is this everything in the normie playbook? Their rhetoric is entirely predictable at this point.
>>
File: 1485416393931.jpg (37KB, 666x607px) Image search: [Google]
1485416393931.jpg
37KB, 666x607px
>>38503845
can you even read you stupid faggot
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.