[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 16

File: 1500567524051.png (380KB, 657x595px) Image search: [Google]
1500567524051.png
380KB, 657x595px
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FINALLY. YOU NORMIES ARE FUCKING FINISHED.
>>
>sends AIDS to destroy fags
>sends super-gonorrhea to destroy sluts

Based God
>>
>>38503435

Fucking JUSTICE
>>
>>38503332
It's gonna be the like Victorian times again, where rampant STDs forced chastity

Just like Sodom and Gomorrah, people have been fucking around and then - retribution came. This is why the Old Testament is a good phenomenological depiction of life.
>>
>>38503435
finally god is taking action
>>
>>38503332
people thought casual sex and sucking cock was normal and healthy, Fucking retards
>>
>>38503332
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please kill off at least 90% of the world population.
>>
File: kugb.png (1MB, 1042x745px) Image search: [Google]
kugb.png
1MB, 1042x745px
>>38503332
b-but how is chad gonna eat da pucci now
>>
File: 1386812601725.jpg (477KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1386812601725.jpg
477KB, 1836x3264px
>not deadly
>eventually cured by the body even if untreated
a minor inconvenience for our lusty youth. the casual sex train has no breaks
>>
beta provider scientist fags will save the day for the normies that bullied them when they were kids lel.
>>
>>38505255
it is only a taste of things to come, people haven't been as promiscuous in the past - who knows what might happen? Especially since Tinder and the like have made the wide spread and development of STDs incredibly easy
>>
Lol it's gonna be just another baseless scare just like ebola. Life will go on and the "normies" will still have better lives than you. Get over it.
>>
>>38505475
You're not a bright man
>>
>>38505475
>people haven't been as promiscuous in the past
shut the fuck up basement dweller. read a history textbook

the only thing that's changed now is antibiotics, more urbanization, international travel. which is still fertile ground for epidemic. but not for the myopic reasons you think.
>>
>>38503435
>>38503658
>>38505015
>>38505031
>>38505475
Fucking christards, so annoying.
>>
>>38503332
It was a matter of time
Question Bible and you get fucked
>>
>>38505748
>God created a sexually transmitted disease to punish people who have sex

How petty is he? Is God the true robot?
>>
>>38505713
>>38505729
>>38505748
I'm gonna screenshot these posts, and when the flood comes and you'll all drown, I'll take them out and laugh while chillin in the Ark
>>
>>38505826
god promised noah and all living animals never to flood the earth again so HA
>>
>>38505795
casual sex is degenerate behavior and ultimately leads to unhappiness long term happiness is short term happiness
>>
>>38505841
just a few Nukes there, Black Plague over here and a few earthquakes
>>
File: wiz pepe.jpg (24KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
wiz pepe.jpg
24KB, 499x499px
>>38503332
>Tfw immune to the disease
Muahahaha
>>
>>38505920
you can still get it if you sit on a dirty toilet seat
>>
>>38505475
You're a bright man
>>
>>38505966
>Never used a public toilet, never will

Muahahaha, immunity intact.
>>
>>38505966
>public toilet
>sitting on it
What are you some kind of normie.
>>
>>38506013
>>38506043

<---Joke

[0_0] - Youre head
>>
File: 1476543001916.jpg (142KB, 374x603px) Image search: [Google]
1476543001916.jpg
142KB, 374x603px
>>38505966
reminded me of something
>at high school
>at the parking lot
>some old guy asks for a ride to store half a mile away
>gives me $20
>has adidas track suit but looks semi clean to outside
>say ok
>sit inside
>THE FUCKING SMELL
>of fuck it's a homeless guy
>took his money already so don't want to throw him out
>also he might shit inside if I make him angry
>drive as fast as I can
>try not to gag the whole way
>at the store he gets out
>open all windows, put the blower on, drive home
>spend several hours cleaning the seat and crying
Had the worst fewer of my life after that. Had diarrhea and vomited for over a week.
>my face when the smell hit me
>>
File: tumblr_nwzmiiX1PJ1uqpobeo1_1280.jpg (34KB, 795x411px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwzmiiX1PJ1uqpobeo1_1280.jpg
34KB, 795x411px
>>38503435
DEUS FUCKIN VULT!!! normalfags BTFO
>>
>>38506260
enjoy the new ros album brotha http://www.mediafire.com/file/xb7s24zgj69bdbw/ww.rar
>>
>>38507123
stop listening to garbage
>>
File: smug snug.png (298KB, 551x414px) Image search: [Google]
smug snug.png
298KB, 551x414px
the day of the rope has come normies, you will be in hospital beds. Planet of the neets my nigga, normies gone to croak on their own hedonism
>>
Its a fucking bacterial infection...

Antibiotics dont cure fucking bacterial infections.
>>
File: 1499455984771.jpg (500KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1499455984771.jpg
500KB, 1080x1080px
Proverbs 24:17-18: Do not gloat when your enemy falls; when they stumble, do not let your heart rejoice, For the LORD will be displeased with you and will turn his anger away from them.
>>
>>38508694
don't post a girl holding up devil horns sending mixed messages desu
>>
>>38508658
That's exactly what they do, what are you on about?
>>
>>38508721
I don't interpret them as devil horns, in anime it's usually a girl pretending to be an animal. Japan isn't a Christian country nor does it really know about the western devil; well it's not mainstream like it is in the west, the image of the devil.
>>
File: NurgleManifestation.jpg (92KB, 661x668px) Image search: [Google]
NurgleManifestation.jpg
92KB, 661x668px
>>38503435
>Sending diseases to attack mortal people

So the Christian God is actually Nurgle from the Warhammer games?
>>
>genitals, rectum and throat
>rectum

Fags BTFO
>>
>>38508658
>Antibiotics also called antibacterials, are a type of antimicrobial drug used in the treatment and prevention of bacterial infections.

Literally the first result on google. You're thinking of viral infections which aren't affected by antibiotics. inb4 you were merely pretending to be retarded
>>
>>38505015
>This is why the Old Testament is a good phenomenological depiction of life.

Yeah, just like that story with the talking snake and the woman coming out of that guy's rib.

Best non-fiction book ever. 10/10
>>
>>38505475

I read an article recently saying people are having less sex now than in 20 years, and teen pregnancies are way down.

This meme that everyone is fucking around is not true.
>>
>>38505748

Enjoy dealing with your gonorrhea, stacey ;]
>>
>>38505895
literally anything could happen that you retards will ascribe to your imaginary friend. Your imaginary friend is a dick.
>>
>>38505795
>Create humanity because you feel lonely
>Adam is bro tier and respects you but he's lonely
>Don't want him to suffer just like you have so help him out
>Create girl for him
>The fucking slut prefers demons
>Create a girl from his rib
>Best bro is happy now
>Eve cunt starts hanging out with Chad snake
>Eve turns Adam against you and blatantly disobey you
>With a saddened heart you cast them out of Eden
>You give them a way to repent and atone because you ultimately love them
>The fuckers still blame you for everything that goes bad on even when it's a result of their actions
Being God is awful mate.
>>
>>38508817
Animatronics
With our pitiful tech we can make eggs from skin cells, using the bone marrow is probably even easier to do.

All these "outlandish" things are plausible.
>>
>>38509007
That's the one life lesson to learn from the book of Genesis. Never put pussy on a pedestal.
>>
>>38508776
BASED PAPA NURGLE

NEVER BE UNHAPPY AGAIN!
>>
>>38508658
I really hope you meant to say it's a virus but just typed bacterial twice. I've done similar. Adderall is weird.
>>
>>38508776
le pick a different god joke XD

Kill yourself and go back to Ieddit
>>
>>38506260
I know that tracksuit smell. He probably wasn't homeless. They just smell terrible if you wear them for a couple of days straight.
>>
untreatable doesn't mean incurable, it means that they havent figured out which of like 2000 antibiotics will work on this variant yet. still, immunity is scary and bad and not good.

i know this is /r9k/ but sluts aren't the biggest thing to worry about here--the big problem is people who don't finish their antibiotic regimens ("oh, i feel better, i don't need to keep taking these pills")
>>
>>38509007
But God could've easily
A) NOT made the Tree of Knowledge of Good And Evil
B) STILL given Adam and Eve free will
C) NOT have made Lucifer

God is supposed to be able to see the entire future at once. If he just felt like setting up all this drama he's a cunt. If he was unable to not make everything go to shit then he is either NOT all-knowing or NOT all-powerful.
>>
>>38508865
>I read an article recently saying people are having less sex now than in 20 years, and teen pregnancies are way down.
That's because the boomers were the largest generation. Population among white people have declined, that is why there looks like there is less sex. There is less young white people which are the majority, duh! Boomers are the largest group of white people in America.
>>
>>38509212
He's eternal, he sees all the possibilities and hoped for the better time-line. Most likely our time-line is the disappointment and hence why he doesn't interact much with us...

Also for all these petty gripes they have already been replied to, read summa theologica.
>>
File: 1372972329007.jpg (15KB, 502x384px) Image search: [Google]
1372972329007.jpg
15KB, 502x384px
I actually wish and daydream about HIV having a 100% spread and AIDS rate, even from a splash.
All these fucking normies thinking they can cheat nature are going to get it sooner or later.
>>
>>38509212
Furthermore, read Job's life, as a normal robot he tends to put tests to his friends to see if they are worth it, the tree was probably one of those.
>>
>>38509170
I'm just saying that creating and spreading disease is the sort of behavior I expect from the Chaos God Nurgle. Would the Christian God really act like the Forces of Chaos from Warhammer 40K?
>>
>>38509297
He's Lawful, some may think that to a extreme. He also has a sense of creating a meritocracy hence all the shit-tests.
>>
>>38509255
I studied to be a missionary, hun. You just stated that God isn't all powerful indirectly. The Bible is full of contradictions, fallacies, and completely absurd moments. Iron chariots are God-proof.

>>38509280
There's literally no reason for God to test anyone because he already knows exactly how they would behave and will behave in any situation. If he needs to test people he isn't all-knowing. If he does it just because he wants to then he's the most powerful sadist in existence. Furthermore, you can't impose the modern concept of multiple timelines that's risen from "quantum" buzzword voodoo onto the Bible. The Bible implies and states one timeline and is not concerned with any others.
>>
>>38509367
Not if history is cyclical and what has happened is going to pass ad infinitum. That's why God is the alfa and omega, eternal.
>I was going to be a priest
Yeah and my uncle works for Nintendo.

Yeah, the Bible is a flawed book because it was made by humans, you can still see the divine nature in some things written there.
>>
>>38509470
>IF history is cyclical
I'm sorry, but that doesn't make a lick of sense despite the fact that you're making that statement to organize some sort of argument with it.

>>I was going to be a priest
Missionary, not priest. I never attended seminary. I studied one on one with the head pastors at the local megachurch with the expressed intent of becoming a mission leader. My Dad is John Gamefreak btw.

>You can still see the divine nature in some things written in there
Which things? What is a "divine nature"? If it was written by man then everything written in it, divine or not, can still be replicated by man. What parts are so divine in nature that they are convincing evidence of divinity? Inspiring =/= divine. Keats and Wordsworth are very inspiring and beautiful, and if I can define "divinity" in any loose way I feel like, their poems could evidence divine inspiration.
>>
>>38509637
>I'm sorry, but that doesn't make a lick of sense despite the fact that you're making that statement to organize some sort of argument with it.
It does, in any mechanistic universe. Open a philosophy book. Any book.
t. not him
>>
>>38509297
You realize people have blamed God for the plague, right? You cant be this stupid, right?
>>
>>38509743
Not the conclusion. History could repeat itself ad nauseum without a God. The world doesn't even need to be created by a god to be mechanistic. Open up some Lawrence Krauss.
>>
>>38509637
Eternity is inspiring.
The real nature of divinity, the principles of quantum physics in a way a mechanicist universe can happen infinite times seemingly the same and never be the same.

This is the divinity I was refering to anon.
>>
>>38509879
Look, you're using the wrong word for that feeling in this context. That's part of the confusion. Still, not any evidence of a god, assuming that's even what you were getting at in the first place. I'm not even sure at this point.
>>
File: pretentious lit meme.jpg (44KB, 521x225px) Image search: [Google]
pretentious lit meme.jpg
44KB, 521x225px
>>38509804
>History could repeat itself ad nauseum without a God
Not really. Quantum shitters just kick the can a little further.
>>
>>38509967
Exactly. I'm not even saying that it does. They didn't base their argument in anything so any assertions are fair game. Their own assertions could drop the god pretense and operate the same, which is what I was demonstrating. To be honest they're confusing the fuck out of me and I don't know if it's because I'm just tired and distracted or if they can't keep a coherent thread.
>>
>>38509940
Look I was just shitposting to pass the time mate, learn to relax...
>>
File: not sure.jpg (20KB, 656x245px) Image search: [Google]
not sure.jpg
20KB, 656x245px
HO LY FUCK
all this virgins hoping sex will have some negative effect

am I just taking bait?
>>
File: CozywinterPEPE.jpg (44KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
CozywinterPEPE.jpg
44KB, 396x385px
>>38503332
tfw virgin
tfw I won't have to deal with disease
Time for Norms to kill themselves
>>
>>38505063
Kek, this is actually pretty funny.
People go out of their way to portray degeneracy something as healthy and beneficial.

Truly retards indeed.
>>
>>38506260
>>38506260
Was that in the US??
Never give a ride to anyone you don't know. Never take a lift from any stranger.
You are gonna regret it.
>>
>>38509637
Holy shit, you are a heretic or a fucking mormon. Which makes you a double heretic.

The Scriptures are inerrant. They are the true and divinely inspired Word of God. What is your example of Keats and Worsdworth but either a severe lack of understanding of the difference between the word of the divine and the word of man.
>>
>>38505475

The number of overall sexual encounters amongst young people is lower than it's been in fifty years. People are having *less* sex in the 21st century.
>>
File: skeptical.jpg (42KB, 748x423px) Image search: [Google]
skeptical.jpg
42KB, 748x423px
>>38503332
The average person is sexually active, and most have some form of a std

>tfw if I lose my virginity I'll have to settle for a roastie
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.