[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I constantly heard normalfags preach shit like, "if you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: 1488421429939.jpg (50KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1488421429939.jpg
50KB, 800x800px
I constantly heard normalfags preach shit like, "if you're depressed, reach out to a family member or a loved one! Talk about it."

So I tried this, and really all i got was "So? Everybody has problems, just deal with it." And the shitty feeling of knowing that they see me as a whiny bitch because they just saw it as complaining.

Fuck sake.
>>
>>38502927
Older generations still believe in free will due to all of the lead poisoning they suffered. Try to find someone younger and not brainwashed by boomers to help you out.
>>
I learned my lesson about talking to people about mental illness. It does not help for actual depression. It might help for girls suffering normie depression where it's "boo hoo my boyfriend broke up with me I'm so depressed :(((("
But if it's actual, real, clinical depression, be prepared for people to treat you differently, to loose what few friends you had or for people to talk behind your back about how you fake it to get sympathy.

Mentally healthy people think they understand mental illness but they don't.
>>
File: 1499215983640.jpg (36KB, 351x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499215983640.jpg
36KB, 351x500px
>>38503083
>>38503084
>if you kill yourself, make sure to give God a firm handshake
>>
File: choose-happiness.jpg (81KB, 500x705px) Image search: [Google]
choose-happiness.jpg
81KB, 500x705px
Just grow up, pull yourself up by your bootstraps, and take responsibility for your own happiness.

And don't forget...to just be yourself
>>
>>38503084
Can confirm, just got out of stationary treatment for depression.
All that's left is two good friends Wich I'm lucky to have, the rest turned against me. All of them are oh so caring and open until there is a real problem.
>I thought it would get better now
>Tfw meaningless meet life again
>>
Gonna need moar of OPs pics.

Please hurry, the spacetime warp is closing soon, I dont want to get stuck here.
>>
>>38502927

Because it's true. Everyone on this earth suffers, some are better at hiding than others.

If you don't have people around you to support you or consul you, then you have to support and consul yourself. Every creature on this earth is solely responsible for their on life, it's the eternal struggle anon.
>>
>>38502927
>reach out to a family member or a loved one! Talk about it."
Who ever said that?
>>
>>38503084

Yeah thats what sucks. People still treat mental illness as a joke. No wonder people still feel lost to this day.

OP, dont listen to normies about anything. Go see a actual professional about your problem, someone who can pinpoint and treat your illness effectively. Dont be afraid of medication either; a combination of meds and therapy is probably the best for you.
>>
>>38503289

>because its true.

Not always. Some people fall into spirals that dont seem to end. It isnt simply about being able to just dust yourself off. Mental illness can affect people in different ways.
>>
>finally taking big, assertive steps to improve my life
>going back to school, getting a job, becoming healthy
>it's a ton of work but i try my best anyway
>whirlwind of legal shit suddenly comes out of nowhere
>parents start lecturing and harassing me again
>every single day they threaten to kick me out again
>threatening to crush any small progress i've made
>this will last for the next several months at least
>can feel apathy and depression overwhelming me

>constantly want to give up and just kill myself like everyone wants me to do
>>
>>38503371

>Don't be afraid of medication

He really should be. The pharmaceutical industry is absolutely rife with massive-scale fraud, the third world factories where they make the pills are barely regulated, and the long-term side effects are largely unknown. Known side effects of many antidepressants can include homicide and suicide.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ranbaxy-whistleblower-reveals-how-he-exposed-massive-pharmaceutical-fraud/

https://www.peoplespharmacy.com/2015/09/28/antidepressants-linked-to-violence-rape-robbery-and-homicide/

https://www.livescience.com/32934-do-antidepressants-increase-violent-behavior-111102html.html
>>
>>38503371
>Dont be afraid of medication either;
Is this the 1990s?
Mesd don't do shit long term becuase your brian is reacting to a shit environment and WILL revert to the norm. You will just have to take a new pill or more pills in 4-8 months time.
Pills are trash
>>
File: Sleeptight.jpg (88KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Sleeptight.jpg
88KB, 900x600px
>>38502927
>I constantly heard normalfags preach shit like, "if you're depressed, reach out to a family member or a loved one! Talk about it."
>tfw no family, friends, or any social circle
All I can do is sleep all day & night, apply to all the jobs I can in the morning, wait, sleep some more, and eat when my insides aren't killing me.
>>
File: 1499107773921.png (168KB, 658x415px) Image search: [Google]
1499107773921.png
168KB, 658x415px
>>38504038
is that really ALL you can do?
>>
File: 1497979020113.jpg (198KB, 1280x832px) Image search: [Google]
1497979020113.jpg
198KB, 1280x832px
>>38502927
See, people used to have far deeper connections with their heritage, family, and people. Now whites are told that it's racist to have pride in your ancestors or to prefer your own race over others. It creates a situation where an inordinate amount of us internalize this deracination and it comes out in uncaring interaction with others. We are not supposed to have close-knit healthy communities because that's scary to other groups. Many of us have been convinced that this is true and even a moral good. It's a perverse situation perpetuated by the incredible willful ignorance of boomers. I believe it will right itself as they die out. Them still being such a large portion of the population poisons the atmosphere with anomie.
>>
File: pupper.jpg (164KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
pupper.jpg
164KB, 1024x1024px
>>38504096
I've shaken managers hands, been there when they open up, and dressed to the nines.
Even after all that I get told that I'm not good enough to take out the trash and wash their dirty dishes part time.
>>
>>38504153
Are you white? If so, you'll probably need to start saying you're gay or half mexican or something so that you can fill their diversity quotas and threaten them with legal action if you're not hired.
>>
>>38504211
What he said. Or move to a better place.
Keep trying anon. I believe you can do it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.