[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /longhair/ here? Post long hair feels >wash hair >don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 17

File: long hair pepe.jpg (104KB, 1280x860px) Image search: [Google]
long hair pepe.jpg
104KB, 1280x860px
Who /longhair/ here?
Post long hair feels
>wash hair
>don't want to blowdry it, takes like 20 minutes
>don't want to leave it to dry, drips everywhere for hours
>>
>>38502699
Leaving your hair wet too long can damage the cuticle. It's recommended to let hair air dry about half way and then blow dry completely dry for optimal hair health
>>
File: 1498728331746.jpg (427KB, 1536x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1498728331746.jpg
427KB, 1536x1536px
>hair keeps getting longer
>hate it
>don't want to go to the hairdresser
>buzzcut would look shit on me
>>
>>38502699
shake you hair like dogs do b4 you exit the shower
>>
>>38502754
Oh shit, I never do that.

I have those good hair genes though so I'm hoping my ubermensch-ness will counteract that
>>
>>38502756
>don't want the attention I would get from shaving my hair off
>don't want normalfags to have a go at me for not donating all my hair to some cancer charity
>>
>>38502699
>wash and condition hair regularly
>feel like I need to do this 3-4 times a week else it feels gross
>sisters hair is immaculate without washing it even once a week
Fucking hell
>>
File: 1496244453233.jpg (72KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1496244453233.jpg
72KB, 300x300px
>>38502933
Pics of your greasy unwashed sister anon?
>>
>>38502872
It's not that big of a deal, but it's important to take good care of your long hair since it takes ages to grow and can be easily damaged
>>
>>38503096
>it's not a big deal
>but it is a big deal
Which one is it nigger
>>
>>38503088
Sorry anon, I don't want her face on this shithole.
>>
>>38502699
>keeping having to wear hats every day because my hair is too long and gets in my eyes
>too lazy to buy a hair tie

I need to get it cut, but I want to get it cut by this girl who also trimmed my pubes. She wanted to fuck and do this cam stuff, and I've been too lazy to engage with that even though I kinda want to do it. Nice Southern girl too. I probably should just see what's up with that. I don't really have much cash money for her right now either though.
>>
>>38502933
You have to deal with grease head for like 2 weeks and then it will chill out. Stop using sulfate shampoos and silicone conditioners and wash once a week
>>
>>38503131
What I'm saying is there are more important things to worry about when it comes to overall hair health, but if you're truly committed to having the healthiest hair possible, it's worth drying it that way
>>
>>38503248
I never said post her face, just the important parts :^)
>>
>>38503343
What parts would that be, anon? Because surprisingly I don't have nudes of my sister.
>>
>>38503265
>too lazy to buy a hair tie
You can bulk buy them off Amazon, so you don't have to worry about going into the city into some girl/beauty shop or anything
>>
File: katsu gropin the oppai.gif (953KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
katsu gropin the oppai.gif
953KB, 500x281px
>>38503360
I never said nudes either
something is aFOOT, if you catch my drift
>>
>>38502699
I dig my hair. it's pretty low maintenance
but it's do for a good trim here soon
I either have to doo it the 19 year old bass player or hair push backed 30's suave Spaniard man
>>
>>38503373
I don't know which one to get. I've never successfully worn a bun even though I've wanted to.
>>
>>38503504
Just get the gentle silicon kind. Avoid the fabric ones and any that have a metal clip unless you like ripping your hair out.
>>
>>38503504
I wore it in a bun for a while, but I felt too normie and trendy, so I just rocked the classic ponytail instead.

My mum doesn't like it as much (thinks it looks scruffy) but fuck what she thinks, I wear it for comfort not for fashion
>>
>>38502754
>Leaving your hair wet too long can damage the cuticle.
Bullcrap
>>
>>38503691
Here you go, anon. http://www.prevention.com/beauty/hair/healthiest-way-dry-your-hair
>>
>>38503533
Thanks, I may buy one today. My hair is a mess and really needs a trim though.

>>38503601
I really like the look and think it'll look good on me. I want to be more hippie-dippie looking and growing my hair out is essential (and I have great hair too, so I want to show it off). Tying it in a bun gives it even more that flavor. I'm fantasizing it will make me feel sexier.
>>
File: 1496332480381.png (346KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
1496332480381.png
346KB, 858x725px
tfw bald
>>
>>38503742
My pleasure. I found a pic of them actually. You can buy them at just about any supermarket or pharmacy
>>
my daddy like girls(male) with long hair so I love it (^:
>>
>>38503811
I think I've bought ones just like that before, but my hair wasn't long enough in the front at the time, so I gave up and hadn't tried since. I think it's long enough in the front now though.
>>
>>38503905
Those were my favourite when I had long hair. The only caveat is that since they're not made of fabric, they eventually snap when they get old so it's a good idea to bring a backup if you go out somewhere
>>
>>38503963
Good advice. Thanks, anon.

I might go get them now, actually. I want to work out at the gym for the first time in a while, and I don't want my hair whipping me in my face. I've done that way too much running to know better. The area around my eyes becomes all red.
>>
>>38502699
i have longish hair down to my shoulders and i havent washed it in 3 months
>>
>>38504076
also ill never do that gay tieing it up shit unless im working and need to get it out of my face
>>
>shampoo gives me a headache
>sometimes go a week or 2 without washing it
>nobody really notices because >dark hair

Dark hair is both a blessing and a curse.
>>
How much hair is considered normal to lose in a day? I'm on a pretty low-calorie diet and I'm worried it's causing my fucking hair to fall out. I just ran my fingers through it and TWO long strands fell out. Fucking shoot me, lads.
>>
>tfw had long hair until last year of highschool
>tfw almost no one recognised me when I came in with my hair cut very short
felt kind of good desu, miss it occasionally.
>>
>>38502699
I'm growing my hair out after buzzing it and it seems no poo isn't a meme, been washing it with water every few days for about 2 months and its all good. Actually better than before.
>>
>>38504252
I no poo too and my hair absolutely loves me for it. I don't think I've conventionally shampooed in 3 years
>>
>>38504106
It is kinda queer-looking, isn't it? My mom hates it on men.

I'm kinda queer myself sometimes when I'm in the mood, so it's okay. I think it'll make me feel sexy and look more like a New Agey airhead, which is the look I'm going for.
>>
File: hqy58089ip3z.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
hqy58089ip3z.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>38502756
dude, i just got my haircut today. It was awful i can't look in the mirror at all, and i shook the whole time (nerves) when she was cutting my hair. It was long, and i could feel the disgust she had. she cut it way too short, but good thing is i can let it grow out again at least.

Just won't let it get so bad next time
>>
>tfw 2 years of growing out hair
>no regular trims at the salon

bros, don't make the same mistake. get off your lazy ass and get your hair trimmed every now and then, it actually does help.
>>
>>38505043
>it actually does help.
Help with What?
I haven't cut my hair in 2 years and 4 months and i have never trimmed my hair, not even in the awkward phase when it looked like a mullet.
>>
What's everyone in here's goal length? DESU I'd be fine never cutting my hair again because it doesn't bother me at all but realistically my family will probably make me get it cut when it hits my mid back. I'm at shoulder length now and it used to be a bit longer before I got it trimmed in April.
>>
>>38504198
I pick a hairball out of the drain after every shower. A few strands always come out whenever I comb it. It's normal, I think. Hopefully.

>tfw not sure if my hair is thinning or I'm just being paranoid
>>
>>38505264
I like to keep my hair around the length of Riku's in KH2. Autistic, but I genuinely think it looks better on me than any other style I've tried.
>>
>tfw had hair to below my shoulder blades
>got it cut a year ago
>now its shoulder length
I kinda miss having long hair but i dont dislike my current length and it's easier to style
>>
>>38505264
My goal is to not cut my hair in 11 years, however, i know that this would be difficult, so if i for some reason can't, i can still be happy if i reach hip length.
>>
I've had long hair for close to ten years now. I still like it, but I kinda wanna cut it now. It's just tedious and makes my showers and general bathroom time much longer. I'm just having a hard time figuring out what I want to do. I don't want to just cut it all off and have some generic hairstyle, but my options are limited because my hair is so thick and curly (black/Italian). Hell, right now all I can really do it keep it tied up in a ponytail or bun. I wouldn't dare leave it out freely.
>>
>>38505446
Nice, I've always wanted to know what it'd be like to have waist length or longer hair and so essentially "long enough to sit on" is my minimum goal where I'd consider cutting it willingly.
>>
File: SQJpzMp.jpg (95KB, 800x428px) Image search: [Google]
SQJpzMp.jpg
95KB, 800x428px
>>38505446
tfw your hair gets so long you have to tie it around you like a sash

tfw your hair drags along the floor if you don't tie it around your waist
>>
File: 1491851789493.jpg (57KB, 895x895px) Image search: [Google]
1491851789493.jpg
57KB, 895x895px
>trying to grow my hair out
>tfw it keeps covering my eyes every time i move
>gets all frizzy and wont stay straight
>fucking chronic dandruff

how do i grow this shit faster
>>
>>38505700
Consider getting some hair clips to keep it out of your eyes.
>>
>>38505660
How long did this take you? Also do you have more pictures? I need to be more inspired to keep growing my hair out.
>>
File: 1491525992427.jpg (19KB, 414x514px) Image search: [Google]
1491525992427.jpg
19KB, 414x514px
>tfw want long hair but i don't wanna look like an emo teen from 2006

how do i fix my hair? it all goes straight in my eyes
>>
File: 1499566286830.png (455KB, 810x688px) Image search: [Google]
1499566286830.png
455KB, 810x688px
>>38505782
that sounds gay anon, hair clips are feminine & im not a girl
>>
>>38502699
>fucking hot during summer
>day after I wash it my face feels weird and it's puffy
>hair spikes up on the side a la Arnie 1970s
>wash it and go to sleep, next morning is fucking hideous
>did I mention how much of a fucking pain it is

I did it, anon. Went to the barber last week, got some normie hairstyle, instantly regret it. There is truly no peace is there?
>>
>>38505974
I mean it's either that or just wait it out
>>
File: 1467184579906.jpg (124KB, 680x962px) Image search: [Google]
1467184579906.jpg
124KB, 680x962px
>>38505799
Mine is only mid-back, it's gotten down to my hips before at its longest though. I think that took me like... a year and a half or 2 years. I don't really remember, I didn't set a start date or anything obviously I just decided to stop cutting it all the time and let it grow instead.

No pics because I'm very camera shy and in general the only pic of me that exist at all are a handful from when I was a child. In hindsight I should have taken one for a before-after but it was done in a rush before a job interview that my parents were forcing me into.

>>38505974
Long hair is also feminine. If you have long hair you need to take care of it. Part of that is getting hair ties and clips to keep it under control. Combs, brushes, a hair dryer, hair spray, etc etc.

If you can't handle that chop it off and go be another basic shorthair normalfag.
>>
>>38506553
i know it takes effort to carte for long hair, but i dont have much patience or attention span to learn about how to care for it. guess i should fuck off to /fa/ but they also give advice that leaves out detail.
>>
File: 1475073603038.png (238KB, 720x900px) Image search: [Google]
1475073603038.png
238KB, 720x900px
>>38506696
Girls tend to over-complicate it imo, but then again it's not really as simple as 'just forget about it and let it grow.'

It takes longer to clean in the shower and longer to dry after. The rest is mostly about keeping it under control. Like, tying it up so it's not so warm, using hair clips (hats work too) to keep it out of your eyes, hairspray in the morning to kind of set it. I've started carrying a comb too since it seems like mine goes crazy whenever I go outside. The wind blows it around and it turns into a mess so it's nice to be able to just take a second to fix it.

Long hair looks nice, but when it goes out of control it just looks messy. So it's important to manage it correctly.
>>
File: 1499475910094.jpg (76KB, 512x812px) Image search: [Google]
1499475910094.jpg
76KB, 512x812px
>>38502699
>be in class
>back towards blackboard because someone called me
>long hair + skinny + pale = girl
>"that girl who's backwards, could you read the text on page 243 please?"
>turn around
>teacher begins to vomit "i'm so sorry anon" a thousand times
>entire class of chads and stacies explode into the most euphoric laughter i've ever seen
>laugh it off and say "nah it's fine"
>it isn't fine
>it was never fine
>2 years later they'd still remember this and talk about it every.single.day.

i'm really fucking tired of being mistaken as a woman because of my hair, but at the same time i love my hair too much to get rid of it.
existence is pain
>>
>>38506949
>tfw nobody ever thought i was a girl

swap with me i want to know this feel even just for a second
>>
>>38506909
how do I get this hairstyle tho?
>>
File: 1496121272326.jpg (16KB, 231x395px) Image search: [Google]
1496121272326.jpg
16KB, 231x395px
>>38507004
that's just the start anon

>be me
>college party
>the one and only friend i had forced me to go
>being the chad thundercock that he was, shouted "this night you're gonna get laid!" the entire way there
>no grils, only drunk toddlers vomiting EVERYWHERE
>decide to at least get wasted
half an hour later
>drunk as fuck
>need to pee
>arrive at bathroom
>all the missing girls were there
>niggers snatched them
>drunk chad pistonpenis locks me up in the corner
>starts to chat me up
>i'm too drunk for this shit
>eventualy he tries to kiss me
>snap out of it
>uppercut the fucker
>he blacks out
>he's twitching on the floor
>so wasted i call chad friend
>"look at him go!" i say
>"WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE"
>didn't call an ambulance
>still don't know if that guy's alive
>rumors that the neighbors called the police because someone threw a log of shit into their house
>log broke a window and hit the family's newborn, effectively knocking him out
>allofmywat.jpeg
>grab my shit and leave
>2 days later chad thundercock comes up to me and says the police got about half of the guys due to drug dealing

and that was the first and the last time i went to a party
>>
i too have long hair, everyone likes it, but its about time for me to get a job and i dunno if an interviewer will turn me down for the amount of hair ive got...maybe if it was food service. i cant particularly tie it up or anything cause its an afro. no im not white.
>>
>>38506909
>it's not really as simple as 'just forget about it and let it grow.'
It is tho.
As long as you wash your hair at least once a week and untangle it every once in a while you will be ok.
The most complicated thing about long hair in my opinion is finding a style that you like and looks good on you.
The rest is Just not being retarded.
>>
Used to sport long hair back in the day.

Then I grew up and found a job.
>>
>>38505043
What are you supposed to ask for when you go for a trim?
>>
File: gun-pepe.jpg (6KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
gun-pepe.jpg
6KB, 200x194px
>>38502699
Fuck you, and fuck all you fucking long hair fags, you faggots always drown in pussy and then complain about how you have it hard.

Being long haired and skinny litteraly get chad levels of pussy.
>>
Use a towel or shirt and wrap it around your head. Works everytiem
>>
>>38507785
If you really think that that's true, then why don't you let your hair grow?
>>
>>38508516
i probably have some nigger genes, because i have really thick hair, so it grows upward, it really sucks.
>>
>>38507694
"Can I have a trim?"

That's really it. Maybe tell them you just want the split ends removed.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.