[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

post some good slice of life or thriller animes basically, adult

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 16

File: thumb-350-713790.png (150KB, 350x219px) Image search: [Google]
thumb-350-713790.png
150KB, 350x219px
post some good slice of life or thriller animes

basically, adult shows with either fun and emotional moments or something intelligent

I like stuff like wagnaria, prison school, himouto umaru chan, watamote, k-on, but also darker stuff like death parade and death note
>>
>>38500569
come on you nerdy fucking robofaggots, do what your supreme overlord wizardking tells you do
>>
You posted the best one sol, rest will disappoint
>>
SoL: gabriel drop out, yuru yuri, non non biyori, handa kun
>>
>>38500569
Literally watch the monogatari series.
>>
If you haven't seen Your Lie in April, it's worth a watch.
>>
thanks for yuru yuri, sol, handa kun and monogatari, Your Lie in April

your obedience and effort warms the cold cockels of this powerful wizard's heart
>>
File: 1496834816365.png (23KB, 561x525px) Image search: [Google]
1496834816365.png
23KB, 561x525px
btw robrominions, what is the best and most reliable site for streaming anime atm?
I liked kissanime for a long time, but now it's unreliable and there are so many of them .ru .io, whatever else
>>
>>38500569
Tsuki ga Kirei is comfy.
>>
File: IMG_2604.jpg (28KB, 419x273px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2604.jpg
28KB, 419x273px
>anime
watch twin peaks. if you really want to, you could skip straight to the third season.
>>
>>38501101
animehaven is the one I usually fall back on. Don't know why you think kissanime is unreliable. All I've noticed are the captcha's.
>>
>>38500569
Higurashi no naku koro ni and steins gate are both slice of life and thriller.

>>38501101
Just torrent from horriblesubs bruh. Kissanime works alright if there's something coming out you HAVE to see immediately like SnK season 2 recently

>>38501131
Original twin peaks has better waifus than most anime dont skip it
>>
>>38500569
Watch the Aria series if want the greatest slice of life that will make you genuinely emotional with how pretty it is. Start with Aria the Animation and work your way through the series, slowly. Also don't watch the Blurays because they're just terrible upscales
>>
>>38501145
i didn't skip it, also yes it absolutely does. i would do horrible, awful things to look like audrey
s3 is the most original shit on tv right now tho
>>
File: 6d1xmjxlvhaz.jpg (149KB, 600x854px) Image search: [Google]
6d1xmjxlvhaz.jpg
149KB, 600x854px
>>38500569
>Prison School
truly a masterpiece.
I can give you comedy recommendations based on that.
>Detriot Metal City
>>
>>38501186
I havent watched it yet but im glad they improved from the letdown prequel movie
>>
>>38501194
yep, seen it

>>38501186
>>38501145
>Original twin peaks has better waifus than most anime dont skip it

tried watching original twin peaks, back then and a few years ago...its not my thing at all

>>38501145
>steins gate
seen it, twas ok...higurashi has been noted
>>38501160
>Aria series
don't really like really old anime, DONT FLAME ME BRAHS
>>
>>38501242
>released in 2005
>Old anime

Please tell me you're not being serious
>>
>>38501276
just looked really old when I checked it out on animelist
picture looked like something from the 80s
>>
>>38501242
I'll just throw out good comedy then
>Gintama (I really just watched the funny episodes/arcs)
>Cromartie High School (Watch the dub)
>Golden Boy (Watch the dub)

Those are the only ones I can think of that come close to Prison School's comedy brilliance
Gaki No Tsukai is very funny and there's tons of material, but you'd have to be comfortable branching outside of anime

I honestly think it's as funny as Prison School, DMC, Gintama and the others I've mentioned.
>>
you're not missing out on anything with regards to aria, it's slow even as far as sol goes.
>>
>>38501320
>Golden Boy
saw it, liked it

I never watch dubs, always subs

>>38501320
>>Gintama
heard about it, was planning on checking it out
>>
>>38501320
gintama is for the most part not that fun since it relies too much on japanese references that not even most weebs would get.
>>
>>38501405
Disagree with you there because some situations they have will always be fucking hilarious.
It's got references but theres so much raw and palatable humor.
The Love Choriss Arc is a fine example.
>>38501379
>I never watch dubs, always subs
The dub is without a doubt funnier than the sub for golden boy.
I tend to stick to subs for everything else tho. But the Voice acting is fucking ridiculously funny in the Cromartie and Golden Boy dubs.
>>
little witch academia is fun
>>
>>38500569
post the high def image of op image blss
>>
>>38501194
Prison Doo Doo
>Work shipping a bunch of stupid unfunny mischievous teenage bitches.
I rather watch stupid people irl on world star hip hoop.
>>
>>38503880
I forgot to say that Aho girl is far more funny than that smut.
>>
>>38503880
>>38503947
Oh god. I feel so sorry for you anon.
It's so pitiful having such shit taste.
I'm watching Aho girl btw. Pretty funny. but nowhere near as good as Prison School
If you don't understand the brilliance of it, then you're just below average IQ.
>one of the only plot and character driven comedy mangas
>paced like a drama so you become invested in the story
>Amazing Artwork
You calling a generic gag anime like Aho Girl better than Prison School shows me you're a retard.

There is nothing else like it.
>>
>>38504087
>paced like a drama so you become invested in the story.
You become invested because you can relate to the characters since they are a projection of Hiramoto's personality. They all share a common trait, they are a bunch of aspies who can't form relationships with average normal people.
I'm sick of following an erotic manga for 2 years where all characters become degenerates overtime, and the men are emasculated faggots who obey stupid brats because they are scared. No other manga has polluted my mind like this one has. Whatever subliminal message there is, its always distracted by images of female genitals.
Hiramoto wants this series to run the longest possible he doesn't have to live his house to earn a salary.
Quit your bullshit, you wouldn't read this if it didn't have a bunch of naked bitches.
>>
>>38504452
>they are a bunch of aspies who can't form relationships with average normal people.
Gakuto is currently the most popular boy in the school and all the girls are interested in dating/fucking him.

>erotic manga
You've mistaken Prison School's fanservice for central focus.
>Men are emasculated faggots
Kiyoshi is literally pimp-tier in the manga and so is Gakuto.
>You wouldn't read this bullshit if it didn't have a bunch of naked bitches
WRONG. I fucking love the series as a whole. It is unironically my favorite comedy manga, and I read it weekly.
Also Hiramoto's art style doesn't really get me off. I don't like the tiny nipples he gives the girls.

I've only fapped to the Hana kiss and some of Slut-Chan's behavior.
I've even got a Meiko figurine. Nothing too lewd tho.
>>
>>38504643
>You've mistaken Prison School's fanservice for central focus.

Not that guy only seen the anime, but for sure the central focus IS all the fanservice fetishes. Holy shit that was some mediocre garbage, now stand still and let me piss on you hurpa herpa derp.
>>
>>38504758
>but for sure the central focus IS all the fanservice fetishes.
Kiddies mistaking the fanservice for the central focus, you don't get it do you fags.

Prison School arcs are always centered around a plot. Almost all of the fanservice in Prison School moves forward the plot.

I don't expect you to understand comedic brilliance when you can't comprehend what Hiramoto is doing.

>only seen the anime
Did you see the part where they literally spent episodes outsmarting the Underground Student Council and managed to be set free?
Seeing all 12 episodes should make you realize how fucking plot driven Prison School is.

IN FACT. I'D SAY IT'S THE MOST PLOT DRIVEN COMEDY MANGA OR ANIME!
>>
File: shut-hell-6779887.jpg (240KB, 1200x854px) Image search: [Google]
shut-hell-6779887.jpg
240KB, 1200x854px
Read Shut Hell
it's a pretty comfy read and the character are really fleshed out and it's way more intelligent with it's narrative then it may appear.
>>
>>38501101
>literally and unironically streaming
>>
Kids on a Slope
Shin sekai Yori
Erased
>>
>>38504880
>Did you see the part where they literally spent episodes outsmarting the Underground Student Council and managed to be set free?
>Seeing all 12 episodes should make you realize how fucking plot driven Prison School is.
>IN FACT. I'D SAY IT'S THE MOST PLOT DRIVEN COMEDY MANGA OR ANIME!

Ridiculous claim, the plot is so weak and underwhelmed by all the sexytime moments it's obvious it's only there to not get flat out called hentai. One must be braindead to not see this.
>>
>>38504973

overwhelmed* fuck me
>>
>>38504935
>good shit
>pretentious yuribait trash (though I still liked it)
>trash
>>
>>38500569
i hear future diary is good. have you seen that one? whats it about?
>>
>>38500569
>animes
Anime anon
>>
File: 1496256393170.jpg (89KB, 640x637px)
1496256393170.jpg
89KB, 640x637px
How come when I asked to be spoonfed anime here I was bombarded with
>/r/
And
>newfag

But this guy gets legitimate answers?

My white male privilege must be glitched
>>
File: 1476135344360.png (321KB, 600x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1476135344360.png
321KB, 600x1004px
I want to watch a really fun anime, something like Code Geass where it's kind of a trainwreck but the constant cliffhangers and plot twists keep you interested. Just fun, not "deep" or artistic or whatever.
Any recommendations?
>>
>>38504973
>the plot is so weak and underwhelmed by all the sexytime moments it's obvious
NOT FOR A FUCKING COMEDY ANIME
>Almost all comedy anime and manga are episodic in nature, each episode having it's own focus and plot.
Or
>based around a compilation of short gags.

Name me 3 comedy anime that are centered around plots that span over 4 or episodes?
If you can't do that, then don't respond to me.
>>
File: 1369274849698.jpg (66KB, 310x419px) Image search: [Google]
1369274849698.jpg
66KB, 310x419px
>>38505037

You gotta catch the right crew my man, what shows do you like and what do you want to see? I shall provide suggestions if you answer within reasonable time.
>>
>>38505041

if you want some slightly cheesy, not exactly quality but just "fun" anime, i personally enjoyed boku no hero (it currently has the overrated normie anime effect surrounding it, but i thought it was pretty good. i ended up watching through it and catching up on the manga in like 3-4 days.
>>
>>38505041
Samurai Flamenco
Don't ask questions
>>
>>38505134
I might watch that then, thanks.
Another example of what I consider fun is the 2011 HxH series, if that's a good indicator.
>>38505155
I already know about the gorilla.
>>
>>38505082
Yes feed me animu similar to zetsuen no tempest or kaze no stigma, I would much appreciate it friend
>>
>>38505028
Nah it's complete garbage, the characters are unlikeable, sometimes nonsensical and the main girl is a "lol so psycho :3" vapid character.
And the plot is just another countless rehash of Battle Royale.
>>
>>38505053
>Name me 3 comedy anime that are centered around plots that span over 4 or episodes?
>If you can't do that, then don't respond to me.

Ah lemme try and you can pick and pluck at it and we'll see where we end up, k.

Gintama
Irresponsible Captain Tylor
Abenobashi
Inferno Cop
Excel Saga

All of these carry infinitely much more plot and less fanservice than stuff like Prison School and DMC
>>
>>38505041
>>38505041
Gurren Lagan if you haven't seen it already.
>>
File: CANAAN.full.316283.jpg (334KB, 612x825px) Image search: [Google]
CANAAN.full.316283.jpg
334KB, 612x825px
>>38505190

Try Canaan
>>
File: black mii confused.jpg (45KB, 600x597px) Image search: [Google]
black mii confused.jpg
45KB, 600x597px
>>38505359
Why do you all keep suggesting garbage?!?
>>
>>38505437

>tempest and stigma
>implying you didn't ask for poop from the get go

:3
>>
>>38505276
>gintama
COMEDY ARCS ARE EPISODIC. PLOTS ONLY LAST 1-3 Episodes
>Irrepsonsible captain tylor
>Excel Saga
I'd say they have elements of comedy, but fall into a different genre instead.
>Inferno Cop
Haven't seen it
>Abenobashi
Haven't seen it.

The only 2 you've mentioned that I consider full blown comedies are Gintama and Inferno Cop.
DMC isn't a plot based comedy anyway. You shouldn't even mention it.

So I can only really give you
>Inferno Cop
>Abenobashi
Only because I haven't watched them.
Gintama is fucking genius it's brilliant and I consider it on par with Prison School in terms of how funny it is.
It is at the end of the day a hybrid. But it's comedy shines.
>>
File: q4OMZng.png (909KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
q4OMZng.png
909KB, 1280x720px
>>38505359
Oooo looks good thank you anon
>>
>>38505525
>COMEDY ARCS ARE EPISODIC. PLOTS ONLY LAST 1-3 Episodes
Not gonna go out on a quest but I guarantee there's longer than that and there's plenty of compedy in the serious arcs as well so that's void

>I'd say they have elements of comedy, but fall into a different genre instead.
It's comedy, only it has way more worked out plot than Prison School which is probably over some treshold of yours so you won't acknowledge it.

>DMC isn't a plot based comedy anyway. You shouldn't even mention it.
Fair enough.
>>
>>38505644

Cheers, it's pretty overlooked. Only thing that bugged me about it is that it's got a bit of an Inoue Orihime character in it along the lines of "KUROSAKI-KUN D:", but a really cool concept otherwise.
>>
>>38505682
>It's comedy
Tylor seems more like a funny shonen to me, same with Excel Saga.
They are comedies in the way Ranma 1/2 would be considered a comedy.

>>38505682
>Not gonna go out on a quest but I guarantee there's longer than that and there's plenty of compedy in the serious arcs as well so that's void
No it's not void. Because Gintama is an unusual example of a comedy hybrid where half of it is serious arcs and comedic arcs I can't consider the episodic nature of the comedy arcs to be a huge overarching plot driven story like Prison School Arcs.

I have seen more than half of Gintama and most of the comedy episodes. I can say without a doubt the comedy arcs do not stretch over 3 episodes in length.

It's sad you've overlooked Prison School and were fooled by it's fanservice into thinking that is the central focus of Prison School.
It honestly is one of the most plot driven and character driven comedies of all time.

Some arcs have lasted years before they ended.
>>
>>38504935
Kids on a slope is a masterpiece.
Didn't like the end of Shinsekai Yori and Erased was mediocre at best
>>
>>38505917
>Tylor seems more like a funny shonen to me, same with Excel Saga.
>They are comedies in the way Ranma 1/2 would be considered a comedy.

Not anywhere near Ranma, "funny shonen" seems like a pretty made up category to exclude it from comedy

>No it's not void. Because Gintama is an unusual example of a comedy hybrid where half of it is serious arcs and comedic arcs I can't consider the episodic nature of the comedy arcs to be a huge overarching plot driven story like Prison School Arcs.

>I have seen more than half of Gintama and most of the comedy episodes. I can say without a doubt the comedy arcs do not stretch over 3 episodes in length.

Well, I've seen all of it, I'm not gonna spend time looking through the episode listing for something longer than 3 eps, but some suspect would be when Toushiro turned into "Toshi".

>It's sad you've overlooked Prison School and were fooled by it's fanservice into thinking that is the central focus of Prison School.
It honestly is one of the most plot driven and character driven comedies of all time.

Like I said earlier, plot is incredibly weak and overwhelmed by fanservice and here we'll eventually gonna fall into what defines a plot.

>Some arcs have lasted years before they ended.

Years of thinly veiled fanservice I can only imagine.
>>
>>38506250
>Well, I've seen all of it, I'm not gonna spend time looking through the episode listing for something longer than 3 eps, but some suspect would be when Toushiro turned into "Toshi".
I don't think that lasted 4 episodes.And it could have been part action part comedy. It's pretty tricky. Needless to say the comedic arcs in Gintama aren't as long and are more episodic rather than overarching

>plot is incredibly weak and overwhelmed by fanservice and here we'll eventually gonna fall into what defines a plot.
The way they broke out of prison wasn't weak at all.
You have to realize FANSERVICE is used a comedy and almost all fanservice that occurs in prison school progresses the plot.

It seems like your gripe against nudity and fanservice blinds you from any objective criticism of Prison School.
A comedic plot that spans 12 episodes OBJECTIVELY speaking isn't weak.

You sound like you're extremely against fanservice even when it's done with purpose like in Prison School.
I can see you're too distracted by it's fanservice to comprehend it. No need to reply.
>>
>>38506250
Prison Schools ability to be unpredictable is also one of the things that makes it great.
It's not just the gags either, the plot itself can be unpredictable at times.
>Kiyoshi literally died during the Calavary arc
>due to shame of having his dick exposed infront of the whole school
>this turned into one of the best gags in what I'd consider to be a very longwinded arc.

Prison School is one of a kind, and it's sad you let fanservice trigger you so hard.
>>
>>38506436
>The way they broke out of prison wasn't weak at all.
>You have to realize FANSERVICE is used a comedy and almost all fanservice that occurs in prison school progresses the plot.
>It seems like your gripe against nudity and fanservice blinds you from any objective criticism of Prison School.
>A comedic plot that spans 12 episodes OBJECTIVELY speaking isn't weak.
>You sound like you're extremely against fanservice even when it's done with purpose like in Prison School.
>I can see you're too distracted by it's fanservice to comprehend it. No need to reply.

I'm distracted by the fanservice because that's what ruins it. I do get the whole oppai nosebleed tradition right. But in the case of prison school it isn't that the fanservice is a means to convey comedy, it's that the comedy is a means to convey fanservice, it's hideously obvious and that makes it unfunny.

As for a plot spanning for a long time not being weak I dunno... couldn't you just as well claim that Devil's a Part-timer has a plot as well then, just as they're "trying to get out of prison" they're "trying to get back into their world"

>>38506586
In the anime I noted nothing that wasn't fairly predictable, maybe the manga offers something of it I dunno
>>
File: 4VAgxQu.jpg (320KB, 953x1400px)
4VAgxQu.jpg
320KB, 953x1400px
>>38506721
>In the anime I noted nothing predictable
Did you think someone would get pissed on in the first episode?
>But in the case of prison school it isn't that the fanservice is a means to convey comedy
>it's that the comedy is a means to convey fanservice
I'd say it's a mixture of both. But most of the fanservice is plot based.

Again I don't have a problem with Prison Schools fan service. The comedy itself is so god damn raunchy and ridiculous that fanservice suits it well.
It makes sense for Prison School. Where as that amount of fanservice would completely destroy a comedy with a different style of humor.
>>
>>38506823
>Did you think someone would get pissed on in the first episode?

I didn't think anything at all about what would happen in the first episode, but it set the bar for the remainder of it.

>I'd say it's a mixture of both. But most of the fanservice is plot based.

Again I don't have a problem with Prison Schools fan service. The comedy itself is so god damn raunchy and ridiculous that fanservice suits it well.
It makes sense for Prison School. Where as that amount of fanservice would completely destroy a comedy with a different style of humor.

Basically we're on opposite sides of the fence here, what I see as the anime equivalent of the poopoo pepe stories here you see as a masterpiece and I don't think we'll get any further than that will we?
>>
>>38506987
>I didn't think anything at all about what would happen in the first episode, but it set the bar for the remainder of it.
I don't think you predicted most of the events that occurred. You just knew some crazy shit was going to happen.
>what I see as the anime equivalent of the poopoo pepe stories here you see as a masterpiece and I don't think we'll get any further than that will we
That's because you take yourself too seriously.
I'm able to enjoy comedy of all styles. Maybe other than Nichijou.

When you scoff at immature or perverted things you're really just being a fucking Melvin.
>pee pee poo poo is miles above the brap meme btw.
>>
>>38507059
>I don't think you predicted most of the events that occurred. You just knew some crazy shit was going to happen.
Yea, I knew what to expect, which means that none of the following events were particularly "unpredictable"

>That's because you take yourself too seriously.
>I'm able to enjoy comedy of all styles. Maybe other than Nichijou.
Nichijou and Nichibros are brilliant and at least two notches above Prison School.

>When you scoff at immature or perverted things you're really just being a fucking Melvin.

I don't mind the pervy funny when it's actually intended as comedy and not as hentai wank-wank, but as you even admitted yourself "it's a mixture of both" . There's plenty of it in Gintama and I've laughed til I can't breathe to some of it, it's one of my all time favourite shows, Gintama walks the rope between funny and hentai very well however, Prison School does not.

I feel like talking anime tonight btw, since it's only you and me here, what anime are you watching currently and what do you think of it?
>>
>>38507248
>Yea, I knew what to expect,
Expecting crazy things to happen, doesn't mean you knew literally what was going to occur each time.
Maybe excitement bores you.

>Nichibros is great
Nichijou is weak humor. Not hard laughs. Mostly just cutesy situational humor.
No they both are inferior to Prison School.
Again I've seen a lot of comedy anime.
>Gintama walks the rope between funny and hentai very well however
Gintama doesn't have that kind of fanservice, and it isn't very lewd. The most obscene stuff is usually involving dicks in Gintama. What in Gintama actually reminds you of hentai?

You're too triggered by the lewdness of Prison School that's all there is too it.
>what am I currently watching
>Aho girl
Pretty amusing comedy.
>Hajimete No Gal
Don't watch it would trigger you
>Ballroom e Youkoso
Characters a bit of a puss, but so far so good. Looks very strong
>Kakegurui
Very entertaining, probably going to be my favorite of the season
>Isekai Shokudou
Comfy food anime, just my cup of tea. Fun episodic
>Vatican one
I may or may not drop this. It's been entertaining so far.
>Youkai Apartment
Another comfy anime.
>>
>>38501101
Do yourself a favor and checkout _9Anime.com_

thank me later
>>
>>38507490
>Expecting crazy things to happen, doesn't mean you knew literally what was going to occur each time.
>Maybe excitement bores you.

At this point it's just semantics where you deliberately try to misinterpret me.
Is there any anime that someone hasn't seen that he's going to be able to know exactly everything that's going to happen? Even the most basic battle anime you will not know, but you'll have an idea what's going to be ahead of you, if you've seen Bleach and One Piece then for sure you'll see some new things in Naruto, like rock lee dropping a waist belt that weighs 2 tonnes, but no, not entirely unpredictable. Same with Prison School.

>Nichijou is weak humor. Not hard laughs. Mostly just cutesy situational humor.
No they both are inferior to Prison School.

Situational humor is excellent.

>Again I've seen a lot of comedy anime.
Ok, and? We gonna list all the comedy anime we've seen and whoever has the longest list wins or something? It doesn't matter how much you've seen if your taste is shit to start with.

>Gintama doesn't have that kind of fanservice, and it isn't very lewd. The most obscene stuff is usually involving dicks in Gintama. What in Gintama actually reminds you of hentai?
Nothing because it balances out of it, it doesn't actually fall into it, at any point. Beyond that you've got lots of piss, scat, puke, s&m and whatnot, yet it never goes over the line, it's brilliant.

>You're too triggered by the lewdness of Prison School that's all there is too it.

I'm triggered because it's flat out garbage, that's all there is to it, sorry if you can't comprehend that.

Nice, haven't seen anything airing this season other than Galaxy Tylor myself yet, not sure what to say yet, it's only 3 min eps, seeing Ashita no Joe mainly.

>Isekai Shokudou
Can one actually pick up stuff to cook from this?
>>
>>38507916
No no no no no. Prison School isn't predictable it throws curveballs all the time.
>1. For fucks sake Kiyoshi died
>2. The Prison blew up due to helicopter crash
>3. Mari and Kate
>4. Pantshitter became the most popular boy in the school
>5. Hana actually peed on Kiyoshi and instead of an erotic scene, it was a fucking existential otherwordly poetic scene
>It doesn't matter how much you've seen if your taste is shit to start with.
>CALLING MY TASTE SHIT WHEN I LIKE THE COMEDIES HE'S LISTED.
I guess Gintama and Nichibros are shit then mate

You get so triggered by sexual content in anime that you dismiss one of the greatest comedy manga ever made.
If you weren't such a uppity little faggot, you'd like it more. Boobies trigger you so now it's bad.

I won't bother answering your questions because you're calling my taste shit.
>>
>>38500981
Everything after bake is garbo. Don't liste .
>>
>>38508097
>>1. For fucks sake Kiyoshi died
>>2. The Prison blew up due to helicopter crash
>>3. Mari and Kate
>>4. Pantshitter became the most popular boy in the school

Considering how it set out? Not unpredictable, sorry man.

>5. Hana actually peed on Kiyoshi and instead of an erotic scene, it was a fucking existential otherwordly poetic scene
That was such an obvious way of covering up the fanservice, I remember watching it with great indifference.

>CALLING MY TASTE SHIT WHEN I LIKE THE COMEDIES HE'S LISTED.
>I guess Gintama and Nichibros are shit then mate

Ok ok, I'll apologize for that one mayne, went too far there k :3 But you know what I meant, it's just partially shitty.

>You get so triggered by sexual content in anime that you dismiss one of the greatest comedy manga ever made.
>If you weren't such a uppity little faggot, you'd like it more. Boobies trigger you so now it's bad.

Sexual content is fine in the right setting and context, We're just repeating what we've already said over and over at this point.
>>
>>38508097

Sorry anon I must depart now, I'll make sure to keep the thread up so I can see your reparte when back. Was fun talking to you!
>>
>not unpredictable
You're just being a retarded faggot at this point.
THE PRISON WHICH THE ENTIRE FUCKING FIRST ARC AND SECOND ARC AND THE NAME! THE FUCKING PREMISE OF THE SERIES, HAS BEEN COMPLETELY DESTROYED AND IS NO LONGER A PART OF THE STORY
>predictable
You must be a fucking psychic then.

>That was such an obvious way of covering up the fanservice, I remember watching it with great indifference.
Outting yourself as a dumbass again. IT ONLY HAPPENS IN THE MANGA. Hana doesn't pee on Kiyoshi in the anime.

If you're going to overlook Prison Schools genius at least fucking remember the story. You were too triggered by boobs to even focus on the plot.
>>
>>38508519
Here's your repart.>>38508535
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.