[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It doesn't bother me that everything is based on looks.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: umadbro.png (526KB, 593x594px) Image search: [Google]
umadbro.png
526KB, 593x594px
It doesn't bother me that everything is based on looks. What bothers me is when people deny it.
>>
>>38500389
Nobody in irl denies this shit. Honestly black men get more pussies because they aint picky. My black bro actually hate good looking women.
>>
you can't admit shit like that the hardest working people in the world are ugly as fuck look at the Forbes 500 they look like a freak show and they're the exception and we let guys who look like a pile of shit but can afford to plate them selves in gold fuck who ever they want to incentivise hard working ugly people
>>
I don't think most people deny it. It just doesn't have as much effect as we think it does. And exceptions to the rule exist all the time, even if they're still in the minority.

Though if you want something that's also depressing: one of the biggest things to make people like you is by having a good FIRST impression (in most cases that's all you need). And, sadly, having good looks can just be enough to make a good first impression.
>>
>>38500429
>being so oblivious to the obvious replies you're gonna get to this

it's not about them not being picky

most simply can't be.
>>
>>38500429
Holy shit fuck off normalfag.
Noone here has the opportunity to pick.
>>
File: beta2.jpg (67KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
beta2.jpg
67KB, 720x960px
>>38500429

It's the old "just lower your standards" meme. I'm sorry when you look like this even 1/10s want nothing to do with you. And no haircut, wardrobe change, or gym membership is gonna change it.
>>
>>38500615
I have seen people like this in relationships before. They are obviously of a different species. Whether superior or inferior I do not know but I do know they just need to stick to their own kind and they'll have a shot.
>>
>>38500429
why should we fuck gross women?

That's disgusting
>>
>>38500535
Exactly this. Look at any of those wealthy guys, if they're part of the founding first generation, they look like hell.
>>
>>38500676
why should they fuck gross men?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.