[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lads what the FUCK is wrong with my butt? Only started hurting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

lads what the FUCK is wrong with my butt? Only started hurting today after a big shit and now it's so fucking painful. There's not blood it's just sore as fuck. nothing seems to make the pain go away i want to fucking die.
>>
>>38500080
Hemorrhoid? Try getting a different chair.
>>
>>38500080
It's piles. Stop playing with your boipussy. And, guys, that's what happens when you're into traps and all that gay stuff/
>>
>>38500080

Stop sticking things up your butt
>>
>>38500099
>>38500118
>>38500119
Only stuck something up my butt once, wasn't as good as everyone says it is. I do sit down all day in a shitty chair so maybe that does have something to do with it.
>>
Never post your disgusting ass again you cuck faggot
>>
>>38500080
rectal ringworm, looks like final stage too. Sorry anon you only have 2 weeks left to live.
>>
It's HPV. You gay fuck
>>
>>38500140
If you sit on your ass all day long not because of
the work then lie and shitpost while lying. If it is because of the work then consider quitting your job. No wagecucking is worth it.
>>
>>38500080
Hemorrhoids. Eat more fiber, buy anal creme, go to a doctor.
>>
>>38500080

Looks like the asshole of a dog lmao
>>
>>38500080

Expert on piles and shit here:

Doesn't look even like an external ppile. The swelling should be way bigger and more localized into one spot. It looks like you've actually bruised your arsehole and that red bit looks like the beggining of an anal fissure (does it also feel like glass cutting you when you shit?)

Take a walk every day, start getting more soluble and insoluble fibre, drink a a litre of water with EVERY meal. A. Litre. Of. W-A-T-E-R. Try not to spend many hours sitting down or standing up - alternate between sitting walking, standing and lying down.

And it will likely resolve itself.
>>
>>38500308
I drink a lot of water but my job requires me to sit on a metal stool all day. I don't think I eat enough fibre so I'll try and eat more of that. I'll get a cushion for my shitty stool too.
>>
File: 1423491378329.jpg (114KB, 460x380px) Image search: [Google]
1423491378329.jpg
114KB, 460x380px
>>38500308
You forgot daily enemas you supposed expert.
>>
>>38500351
Don't you have like a labour union to complain to about such things?
>>
>>38500400
Enemas are for buttsex. I busted you, homo.
>>
>>38500400

No. That's fucking retarded.

Constant enemas will mean you're constantly shitting out straight water. Straight water can actually concentrate quite a lot of force, people who do this thinking they can make their shit softer are correct, but they should be using a few 100 mls, not three pints. They actually make the fissure WAY worse if they have one. They are constantly BLASTING the cut back open. Better to pass soft stools from soluble fibre, oral intake of water, plenty of gentle exercise. If needed, a glycerine suppository can be used to draw water into the lower bowel in a more focussed fashion, and induce bowel movement.

You just like constant enemas because you are, as has been pointed out, a fucking faggot.
>>
get cream for hemorrhoids and stop eating bread for a while. itll improve quickly.
>>
File: 1487945752562.jpg (137KB, 400x450px) Image search: [Google]
1487945752562.jpg
137KB, 400x450px
>>38500541
Just let it flow out baka. Don't hold it in. It keeps looking from growing larger AND harder. Preemptive action.

Also, finger dab of aloe baby oil after clean. :3
>>
>>38500803
Minus looking* add it

Oil should have vitamin E also.
>>
File: 1480569299226.jpg (99KB, 634x960px) Image search: [Google]
1480569299226.jpg
99KB, 634x960px
>>38500541
>3 pints
Missed this before. Don't use that much butt more than 100mls.

I do it in the bath and let the poo fly then clean later.

Just squirt it in and let it flow.

And get a drain strainer thing.
>>
>>38500080
Not that difficult to treat desu. There's some tricks to get rid, or you could just visit your GP.
>>
>>38500080
I don't know. Try fingering it and shoving a dildo in it.
>>
>>38500080
>HEMORROIDS
TRY SOME INSERTION THERAPY BECAUSE YOU ARE SUCH A BIG FAGGOT!
>GET SOME CREAM FOR YOUR PHARMACIST
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.