[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We all know that landlords are cheap, thieving sonsabishes who

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

We all know that landlords are cheap, thieving sonsabishes who would charge you for the air you breathe if they could. Can we get a landlord hate thread?

>my first apartment about 4 years ago
>notice the hot water tap in the bath/shower doesn't work
>ask the landlord to fix it
>sends a big fat plumber (he could hardly fit in the bathroom) he hired cuz they're mates
>tap is broken again 10 mins after he leaves
>ask landlord to fix it again
>several months later same fatty comes to fix the tap
>spends 4 hours on it and it's broke 10 mins after he leaves
>ask landlord to send a different plumber
>he obviously waits several more months before sending the same fatty
Fuck you fatty, I'm not making no tea for you
>broke again
>tell landlord that I have not been able to take a shower in the whole year I've lived there
>"why didn't you tell me anon"
And that's the story of how I went a year without showering.

I had so many arguments with this asshole but the other stories aren't worth posting. I'm convinced all landlords are sociopaths.
>>
File: 1500572948029.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1500572948029.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>38500074
I have only had good landlords and landladies.
>>
I try to be a good landlord, no complaints on this end
>>
Mine seems to be decent. Then again i am top tier compared to the last tenants of this house based on the stories i have heard. As long as the rent comes in on time he doesnt have to get off of his old ass and call the property manager here in town.
>>
File: 300px-Niggersjews.jpg (32KB, 300x367px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Niggersjews.jpg
32KB, 300x367px
>Leasing agent is drunk when I call him at noon
>Move in and garbage disposal and closet light don't function, no one is dispatch to fix the problems even though I call multiple times
>Water leaks through walls
>Rental company keeps sending out their normal handymen to attempt to fix it
>Always starts leaking again within a week.
>They never did just get a fucking plumber
>Rent goes up by 50/year
>Rental company is Jewish-owned. Just saying.
>All the cool people move out, now it's just Nigs and fratboy types
>Eviction notices on half the doors
>Lease ends and move back home with parents
>>
>Rich kid
>Don't even rent and never have to
>I still hate landlords for being thieving fuckwads
What is my condition called?
>>
>apt gets robbed
>install deadbolt
>landlord sees it and freaks
>has locksmith come and remove it
>now there's a whole in the fucking door
>landlord tells me he's going to make me pay for a new door
>won't give me back my deadbolt i paid for
>refuse to pay rent
>file claim in civil court
>faggot tries to get me evicted
>end up getting out of the lease and move

Faggot made me waste countless hours over something totally trivial. I would have given the fuck a key for the deadbolt but no he doesn't even ask just has someone remove it then proceeds to badger and threaten me. I think some people become landlords just so they can act like assholes.
>>
>>38501433
Intelligence

Thiscommentisnotoriginal
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.