[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

don't fall for the gf meme, they're hollow. Also it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: unnamed (1).png (77KB, 364x648px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (1).png
77KB, 364x648px
don't fall for the gf meme, they're hollow. Also it doesn't help existential depression so don't count on it
>>
>>38500058
You're progress is good, anon. Keep it up. You have moved beyond the gf meme. Now you must battle the social and depressed memes.
I believe in you, anon. You can and will do this.
>>
Protip: Never bitch about how awful you're feeling over text.
>>
>>38500206
why? I mean I believe you, I hate texting her in general because we always misinterpret each other, but why specifically a bad mood
>>
>>38500247
It comes across as fishing for sympathy since there's no way the two of you are going to talk through it at that exact moment. I personally think you shouldn't bring it up at all, but if you need to then it's better to do it in person so misunderstandings don't happen.

t. someone who used to think letting others know I was going through a rough patch was a good way to be honest with them
>>
>>38500302
if I don't let her know I'm going through a hard crash in life rn

1. What is she good for?
2. It's not easy to hide, so wouldn't she think she's causing it if I don't tell her
>>
>>38500302
OP this anon is giving you good advice. It's difficult to understand maybe, but perspectives do that. Overcome memes.
t. >>38500110
>>
>>38500326
>what is she good for?
literally nothing. I can't believe you haven't learned by now in life that you should never be open about your problems with anyone. they'll say that you're "bumming them out", and the relationships will always fall apart. suffer in solitude until you can't deal with being alone anymore and you off yourself. then when you're dead people can try to act like they cared about you or your death. whether or not you tell them will still land you in the same position. don't tell them, the loneliness of your problems will lead you to an hero. do tell them and they'll leave you for not being happy-go-lucky all the time and you'll still end up in that same spot of loneliness. realize that nobody in the world cares for you and that the reason anyone ever wants to be around you is because of what they can personally get out of you.
>>
>>38500408
n-not even my mom?
>>
>>38500408
read this post OP
then read it again
in most cases, being open is counterproductive to whatever end result or goal the intention was.
if it doesn't make sense now, it will. hopefully before it's too late.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.