[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was just scrolling through my old screenshots and came across

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7150.jpg (171KB, 750x1160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7150.jpg
171KB, 750x1160px
I was just scrolling through my old screenshots and came across this and man, I haven't been this angry in a while.

Do you know how Marine officers are made? Typically these guys come from either the creme of the crop of the Naval Academy, which is essentially 4+ years of constant boot camp/hazing paired with Ivy League tier academics, or they are selected from high tier universities. Afterwards, all that don't go to the Naval Academy go to a 10 to 12 week Officer Candidate School. To even so much as get selected to this, you have to be in peak physical and mental shape. But even then there's only a 50-70% pass rate. OCS acts as a selective boot camp which must be passed to move on.

After OCS, the new Marines go to TBS. TBS is 28 weeks minimum of rigorous training to be a leader of Marines, followed by an additional 12 weeks for infantry, and ANOTHER 6 fucking weeks for armored recon. Only THEN do they truly come out as a bottom line Marine officer. That's anywhere between 28 to 58 weeks of nonstop physical and mental training and testing.

So apparently this anon was athletic and smart, went through all that, met all those requirements, and yet still there wasn't good enough for women because, I dunno, maybe he had a less than great face, or was under 6', or liked to be alone sometimes.

I don't even know anymore. Even if you go through all this shit, to be THE ELITE of the military, you're still a gross creepy bitter virgin if you're not a 6'3 confident Chad. What the absolute fuck.
>>
>>38499314
or they may have assumed he was already taken as a 27 year old marine isn't the usual Chad fuckboy single type
>>
>>38499314
Because you're thinking with a guy brain. Women don't care that this guy is a badass motherfucker. Only we guys care and are impressed by it.

Women just want this really specific kind of guy, usually a 6'3" Chad like you say. They care about nothing else.
>>
>>38499314
Some girls have a problem with military husbands, that's all. You fucks need to get over this "nigga syndrome" where if a girl isn't interested it MUST be because she's a vapid whore who's after money or height, granted a lot of them are
>>
>>38499408
>refutes his own point in the same god damned sentence
wew lad
>>
tl;dr
oh and if somehow women aren't attracted to kikenberg's global enforcerers how is that bad news
>>
>>38499314
Yeah, but what if he's an ugly, balding, short, autistic motherfucker?

The fact that he's expecting special treatment from women because of his uniform makes him seem pretty shitty.
>>
>>38500191
>special treatment
See? Being considered a relationship prospect is now "special treatment".
>just because of the uniform
The uniform is there because it means a thing or two about the person wearing it. Read OP's post
>>
>>38500191
>ugly
cant fix that
>balding
cant fix that
>short
cant fix that

even assuming he's all of those things, this guy gave his all to improve relentlessly by going through hell and yet even that is evidently not enough for women because of things that can't be changed. Is that not a bad indicator?
>>
>>38499314
>So apparently this anon was athletic and smart, went through all that, met all those requirements, and yet still there wasn't good enough for women because, I dunno, maybe he had a less than great face, or was under 6', or liked to be alone sometimes.
>I don't even know anymore. Even if you go through all this shit, to be THE ELITE of the military, you're still a gross creepy bitter virgin if you're not a 6'3 confident Chad. What the absolute fuck.

Or maybe, you know, women are not supposed to just jump at you at some random wedding when you reach level 60 Marine, you stupid autist.
>>
>>38500401
True, but...
My memory isn't too great but either he got rejected by women even after being commissioned or he just never approached them. Don't recall which, but obviously the latter would put the fault on him like you imply.
>>
>>38500458
>>38500401
found the thread and apparently they just laughed at his approaches and rejected him.
goddamn.
>>
>>38499314
This makes me light up with anger too. It takes a special kind of decent character,bravery and overall quality to get into the army,and women can`t comprehend why this isn`t respectable.
>>
>>38500273
He said he was at a "military wedding"; which means he probably wasn't the only officer there. So, why should the women to have greater interest in him instead of any of the other men there? That's what I mean by "expecting special treatment".

It only means "a thing or two" out of the many traits that can make up a person. Military officers are still people, some are shitty people with undesirable traits, while others aren't

>>38500384
If these women were at a "military wedding", they would've seen plenty of people who went through the same or more intense training.

Maybe simply wearing a uniform would be enough to impress some chicks at a bar outside of a military town, but it's less likely fool women who are surrounded by those uniforms.
>>
The uniform gets you a lot more attention from guys than girls from what I've seen.
>>
>>38500624
Just like working out.
>>
>>38500537
Where's the thread then you cunt
>>
>>38499314
Fucking pogs
>>
>>38499314
I was a navy corpsman, served with marines and did a combat deployment. Still a 26 y/o virgin.

I would go to parties of friends while on leave, and women didn't seem to care about or even want to hear about Afghanistan, or generally anything to do with me.

Some of the loneliest nights of my life were at parties where everyone else was a couple, except for me and about 5 single girls that never wanted a thing to do with me.

Not unattractive or anything too bad, at least I don't think.

It really opened my eyes to how women truly are.

Sexist? Absolutely.
>>
>>38500761
Women to me hold no value but their wombs.
>>
>>38500797
makes me realize how little people care about anything other than themselves these days.

I always knew women were selfish, but I never realized just how much until recently.

I honestly couldn't even see myself getting married at all, although I've always wanted a son.
>>
>>38499314

The traditional idea of servicemen being sexy comes from the earlier half of the 20th century, a time in which wearing a uniform was generally considered a mark of sacrifice, duty and good character, and women were generally encouraged to jump their bones anyway.

But there's a marked difference between having fought in, say, WWII, the biggest source of this image, and having fought in a modern brushfire war of questionable ethics, especially in a post-Vietnam world. The modern soldier just does not have that same invincible social aura that the WWII soldier had. You also have to consider that soldiers have always made shitty husbands because they're gone all the time; in another time women may have been more willing to put up with it because of the implied heroism, but again, modern brushfire wars and the civilian's increased knowledge about the reality of war have stripped away a lot of this image.

So there's really no reason to believe that a uniform is going to be anything but a mark against you most of the time.
>>
>>38500985
I can`t actually bring myself to women,who are the epitome of selfishness in their greatest part. I was having a hard time,realizing that women are unable to hold onto ideals for their own sake. It must be so that society imposes ideals,values and meaning unto them,lest they fall back into prehuman animosity.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.